Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 27-03-2019, 09:02 AM
Seeker

Smile Scientific Definition of Aura.

I've learned spiritual staff over the years, but I still don't understand the exact scientific definition of Aura(unseen energy field).

Is it related to electricity or magnetism?
Do you think it will be discovered by material science in the future?
Do you believe(or have experience) the conception of "Power Stone", like some sort of gemstones emit unseen strong energy and affect to the human body?

I want to know if you have some personal opinion.
Old 29-03-2019, 11:35 AM
Administrator
Everything that lives gives off energy the Aura is a circle which can be seen by some around the Head area.
it is becoming more recognised now than it once was.

Namaste
Old 09-05-2019, 01:06 AM
ketzer

It may be that the aura is created by the person seeing it rather than the object being seen. After all, everything that we "see" is actually a hologram created within the mind that represents neuronal firing patterns coming from the senses. There is a phenomenon known as synesthesia where the brain will add in certain sensory characteristics to better differentiate things. For example, when some people read black and white text they see every letter in a different color. In the case of an aura, a person might be angry, so another person sees that person and their subconscious mind picks up on the anger and represents it in the mind created image as an angry red aura around the other person's head. Pretty much anything could be given an aura by the mind to represent and enhance a characteristic or property that is otherwise subtle. So the aura is real, but it is in the mind of the beholder. Which would explain why not everybody will behold them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synesthesia
Old 09-05-2019, 01:47 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinya
I've learned spiritual staff over the years, but I still don't understand the exact scientific definition of Aura(unseen energy field).

Is it related to electricity or magnetism?
Do you think it will be discovered by material science in the future?
Do you believe(or have experience) the conception of "Power Stone", like some sort of gemstones emit unseen strong energy and affect to the human body?

I want to know if you have some personal opinion.

If you want scientific ...

As you know, everything is made of smaller and smaller particles, separated by space that is orders of magnitude larger. All these particles are in permanent oscillation / vibration, and are kept together by forces more or less strong. Obviously the particles at the edges of any physical object have a statistical chance of breaking loose, making the edge less firmly defined than it looks to the naked eye. The degree of integrity of the edges of an object depend on the characteristics of the substance it is made of, and in the case of the live organisms, the characteristics of the whole influence the edge too (e.g. health, thought, emotions, ...).

Recent research discovered that the human body is surrounded by a cloud of particles that has the memory of all the contacts that person ever had. It is called exposome, and can be measured and analyzed.

The aura may have some "scientific" explanation related to this.

Science is a measure of our limitations of understanding at any historical moment.

If science recognized that all forms found in the physical plane are actually manifestations of thoughts, things would be explained differently.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 09-05-2019, 07:43 PM
Master
Well, also in recent history, research has revealed that the human body glows, apart from the infrared heat spectrum.
Not visible to the naked eye, but nevertheless.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 09-05-2019, 08:57 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
Well, also in recent history, research has revealed that the human body glows, apart from the infrared heat spectrum.
Not visible to the naked eye, but nevertheless.

I have no doubt that after a long winter there are some naked bodies that are so white they pretty much glow in the dark.
Old 10-05-2019, 09:47 PM
Knower
I think our aura is a combination of many factors. All of the above, and then some. Pheromones, radio waves, gamma rays, forces beyond our understanding....All processed differently by our individual neural codes.
Old 15-05-2019, 02:16 AM
Master

Or we can stop trying to reduce the aura to some kind of physical phenomenon and consider it as the combined radiation from our spiritual, mental, emotional and etheric bodies, or at least as much as can manifest at this level. It manifests around the whole body, not just the head, but it may be more obvious around the head.

If humanity ever develops etheric vision then the aura will become a subject for serious study.

Peace.
Old 15-05-2019, 02:22 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
Or we can stop trying to reduce the aura to some kind of physical phenomenon and consider it as the combined radiation from our spiritual, mental, emotional and etheric bodies, or at least as much as can manifest at this level. It manifests around the whole body, not just the head, but it may be more obvious around the head.

If humanity ever develops etheric vision then the aura will become a subject for serious study.

Peace.

Why is the physical not spiritual?
Old 15-05-2019, 09:26 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by edithaint
Why is the physical not spiritual?

Everything is an expression of spirit and consciousness. In this case the question was about the aura, which to me does not originate with the dense physical.

Peace.