Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Hinduism

Old 19-05-2019, 10:14 AM
depthsee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Thank you.

It is difficult trying to relate to others on a superficial level when one has the ability to "see through" everything...The whole of existence loses meaning..it loses any and all significance.

The only thing that helps, is grounding my energy by connecting with nature..by embracing the changeless aspect of prakriti which is purusha...which is Brahman...Acintya...The Absolute.

I also love sankirtan... chanting the Holy Names in unison until the air is so thick with vibration that it is palpable...this is the "rarified atmosphere" I thrive in...but finding such a location for that is difficult now... especially in rural Australia...and it isn't the same online...I can't feel it online.

It is even difficult to find a shaman here...

My ego still holds on though, it is worried that I am not going to be who I have been up until now...but whether that is a good thing or a bad thing, I have no idea.

Sometimes "the devil you know" is preferable to the devil you do not...even though it is still a "devil" nevertheless.

Aum Namah Shivaya

There was a book, which I can't find now. The author is an american psychiatrist with some long experience in mental hospitals.
In the description it said, that he suggests the theory, that people with mental disorders, are ones, whose souls have become unable to adapt to the inherent psychopathy that is lyeing at the roots of modern society.
He says that the "healthy" ppl. are insane and the "sick" ones,who are locked in mental hospitals, are actually normal ppl.

It's no secret, that maya is a cruel conditioning :(

I'm going to find this book, because i want to read it.
Old 29-05-2019, 03:32 PM
Newbie ;)

Also there's a funny story of how their economy improved after they started using Ganpati image.. if I find the source will share it.