Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 13-03-2019, 11:53 PM
Ascender
Talking Is he having premonitions because...

When a psych hangs around a non believer, can the non believer soften and start opening and becoming psychic too?
Maybe this is the best outcome. We have recently returned to dating. And he was very adverse to this stuff. But now he is having premonitions dreams.
So neat to be in the midst of his shifting towards mediumship ability use! Whoo, hoo!
Old 16-03-2019, 03:36 AM
Pathfinder

I heard that psychics can only truly date with psychics. Masculine souls tend to awaken slower and originally averse to the stuff but they are the ones who end up with more concrete powers as opposed to the feminine soul whose powers tend to be more spiritual and all-invasive.

This is but a story, take of it what you will, please. It's just something that occurred to me.
Old 18-03-2019, 03:37 AM
Administrator
Hello

I so feel that we are all born with the same Book of Records with us so in that we all have abilities it is just that we do not all open the book. It is something we have to be ready for when we open or it is a ride and a half at times. I do not feel that we are ever truly closed off to it all just that our upbringing or events in our life path close us off to what we feel is not understandable at the time.

I can not imagine being with someone that is at the level that I am at, I think that energy would consume the other. More I feel that we find that someone that understands us in part and is able to accept us as being different and we get on that way. I have someone that is there if I need him but too knows that there are times when I have to deal with what I see and feel on that solo path.

I know coming in so open to it all naturally I literally had to read a book about psychic stuff from the last chapter to the first chapter to even start to understand me. I was 16 at the time, and I still try to unravel what I know so that others can have a better understandings of how it works and what its about.

I know that I am with my husband "Heart" a member here on site that I met here on site, that was not open to much of the psychic stuff, never mind Mediumship stuff when we met. His interest was in energy connections, and the pulls they have on us. When he got an EGO attack and thought that he could do "what I could" in talking to the dead, he got a lesson of the worst headache he had ever had in his life. One that was energy in nature that I was able to take from him. He learned that he had to be ready for more openings that its so not a game.

He might well be opening to his path that he is meant to walk and your there for that support do not push things to open. Let them flow naturally giving that much needed private space.

Lynn
Old 18-03-2019, 09:27 AM
Administrator
I have to agree with Lynn everybody is psychic but not all psychics are mediums it is a journey.

Namaste