Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 26-10-2018, 07:35 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1

Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
6 oxygen electrons + 2 hydrogen electrons = 8 electrons

< Past < Out < { > Observed > Time > } < In < Future

Since all is connected there exist a finite set of freedoms. See finite set of cosmic laws/principles. Ergo restraints exist for all aspects of occupied space Universe.

Those are all self imposed restraints, of course.

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 22-12-2018, 04:12 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
1} Free Will as localized torus---They are negatively curved, any object thrown away on a straight line will eventually return.
...ergo feedback think of Universe as God needing feedback so God invents humans with access to metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concepts....

2} "Our universe, in contrast, is quite flat - and on astronomic distances, it has positive curvature", says Daniel Grumiller.

https://phys.org/news/2015-04-univer...gram.html#nRlv

..."The Holographic Principle

....Everybody knows holograms from credit cards or banknotes. They are two dimensional, but to us they appear three dimensional.

....Our universe could behave quite similarly: "In 1997, the physicist Juan Maldacena proposed the idea that there is a correspondence between gravitational theories in curved anti-de-sitter spaces on the one hand and,

......quantum field theories in spaces with one fewer dimension on the other", says Daniel Grumiller (TU Wien).

....Gravitational phenomena are described in a theory with three spatial dimensions, the behaviour of quantum particles is calculated in a theory with just two spatial dimensions - and the results of both calculations can be mapped onto each other.

.....Such a correspondence is quite surprising. It is like finding out that equations from an astronomy textbook can also be used to repair a CD-player. But this method has proven to be very successful. More than ten thousand scientific papers about Maldacena's "AdS-CFT-correspondence" have been published to date.

Correspondence Even in Flat Spaces

For theoretical physics, this is extremely important, but it does not seem to have much to do with our own universe.

Apparently, we do not live in such an anti-de-sitter-space. These spaces have quite peculiar properties.

They are negatively curved, any object thrown away on a straight line will eventually return. "Our universe, in contrast, is quite flat - and on astronomic distances, it has positive curvature", says Daniel Grumiller.

Read more at:https://phys.org/news/2015-04-univer...ogram.html#jCp

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 28-12-2018, 04:56 PM
Knower

I'd like to know how the notion of free will and consciousness actually fits experimental data such as the following:
https://www.nature.com/news/2008/080....2008.751.html

"What might this mean, then, for the nebulous concept of free will? If choices really are being made several seconds ahead of awareness, “there’s not much space for free will to operate”, Haynes says"
Old 29-12-2018, 05:29 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by Convolution
I'd like to know how the notion of free will and consciousness actually fits experimental data such as the following:

I dunno, as relates to the article. You would have reference what they state regarding the evidence of electrical activity in the brain prior to decision making.

They also come back to defining how we define "free will".

Free = degrees of freedom.

....1} occupied Space = left and right spin on three { XYZ } axes, pitch-2 yaw-2 roll-2, see my signature,

....2} ? see fullers 12 degrees of freedom i.e. 6 negative and 6 positive restraints to totally stabilize object/item from spin{ 6 } and torque/twist,
...I can try and find URL if need be........

Will
....1} spirit-1 { spirit-of-intent } aka metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concept ex concept of Concepts, God, Free, Universe, Will, Toyotas's, basketballs, Space etc

....2} ?

Old 30-12-2018, 02:16 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Convolution

"What might this mean, then, for the nebulous concept of free will? If choices really are being made several seconds ahead of awareness, “there’s not much space for free will to operate”, Haynes says"

Perhaps there is more to you than thoughts bouncing around in the cerebral cortex. Perhaps this I is just a figurehead. We identify ourselves with that thinker, but in truth we often ignore his/her advice anyway. And then we say, "Damit, why did I do that?" Where is this I we are so upset with. Who or what is it that is aware? If I throw something at you, you will react and move away without thinking about it. Who was aware that it was coming?
Old 03-03-2019, 03:51 AM
Newbie ;)
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
Who or what is it that is aware? If I throw something at you, you will react and move away without thinking about it. Who was aware that it was coming?

( * i * ) = bilateral biological with access to metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concept ergo ego as i

Old 04-03-2019, 05:03 AM
Newbie ;)
Master
Color

"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education"....A Einstein
Our finite, occupied space reality{ Observed Time } is based on, or associated with, the self-stabilizing trinary set as follows;

0, 3, 6, 9, 12, 15, 18, 21, 24, 27, 30, 33, 36 etc. see two lines inside my inferred, toroidal tube below, as the occupied space reality{ Observed Time }

Ex 3 fundamental kinds of electron, quark neutrino and 3 kinds of anti-electron, quark and neutrino.

.....1......................5............7......................11..........13........................17.......19............... .....23.......25......................
-
-
0...................................6....................................12....................................18...............................24..................
................3.....................................9.........................................15.................................21.................................
-
-
...........2..........4........................8.........10.............................14........16...................20..........22................. 26....................

Here below is another way to view the above inferred torus as ( ) Space - vTime^ - Space )(

---------( ) Gravitational Space via positive outer surface of torus ( )-----------------------
.........................incoming photon..v..at top peak of wave...........
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/ Observed Time aka reality inside torus tube
..........................incoming photon...^...at bottom peak of wave................
----------)( Dark Energy Space via negative inner surface of torus )(----------------------------

In this latter set above we may begin to consider scenario to explain how radiation{ photon } is a constant speed irrespective of the observers speed.

What is important to realize in the above is that our reality is resultant of the inversions --photonic in the above scenario--- from peak of positive Gravitational ( ) curvature and peak of negative )( Dark Energy curvature.

Here is another trinary set to consider as seen in first previous set of four lines level above on this page.

1, 3, 4--> this sum-total set of six integers is only set with a shared nuclear prime number{ 3 }
2, 3, 5 ---> and is also the only trinary set of prime numbers and the only set of 4{ tetrahedral } prime numbers in the hexagonal set

4, 6, 7
5, 6, 8

7, 9, 10
8, 9, 11

11, 12, 14
10, 12, 13

13, 15, 16
14, 15, 17

17, 18, 20
16, 18, 19

19, 21, 22
20, 21 23

23, 24, 26
22, 24, 25---> this is the first trinary set that has no prime number and instead has number 25

So above we have 15 trinary lines that have a prime number.

And we have 7 hexagonal sets of that contain a prime number.

However, remmeber that 25 is composed of 5 prime number fives{ 5 } 5 * 5

Old 04-03-2019, 08:00 AM
ant

Your focusing on one idealogy with numbers,how does that equate to the bigger picture???
Old 04-03-2019, 01:03 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elabr8Aspie
Your focusing on one idealogy with numbers,how does that equate to the bigger picture???

"ideaology"? All of humans ideas stem from human experience. Experience precedes thoughts i.e no experience then no thoughts, ideas, ergo access to metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/conecpts.

Not just "numbers" Also geometry, Space - Time - Space and much more.

Exploration of prime numbers led to a specific set of ideas, scenarios etc.

There is no bigger picture than Space - Time - Space within my Cosmic Trinity Outline ergo I have no idea what your "bigger picture" is specifically.

If anything Ive stated is in error please be specific in addressing those comments as stated.

Old 05-03-2019, 02:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Everything in the whole universe is a holographic torus, including the universe itself:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEV5AFFcZ-s
OMG!
Please, everyone watch even 30 min of this....it gets better if you

get bored at first.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru