Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 18-07-2015, 11:36 AM
Pathfinder

Aura colours and backgrounds

I’ve noticed that the aura changes colour depending on what the background colour is, so with this in mind how can I know what the true colour of an aura is?

What colour should the background be to reveal the true colours of an aura?
Old 18-07-2015, 12:21 PM
Deactivated Account

Yes, I have noticed this to lol!

I general use black as its easier to see the colours.
Old 18-07-2015, 03:49 PM
Deactivated Account

I look at my aura in my mind's eye, I find it to be much more detailed and there isn't the backlighting affect you write of.
Old 30-07-2015, 03:48 PM
Pathfinder

Fish Aura Colours and Backgrounds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamara
I’ve noticed that the aura changes colour depending on what the background colour is, so with this in mind how can I know what the true colour of an aura is?

What colour should the background be to reveal the true colours of an aura?

Tamara,

I guess everyone is different about this.

I often have people sending me pictures of themselves and/or their cats/dogs and I request they send these with a white or lightly colored background whenever possible since the Aura and the background colors tend to bleed into each other.

This is especially true when the background is made up of trees or other green plants.

So for me, a white/lightly colored background works best.

TT

Old 02-08-2015, 05:53 PM
Pathfinder

Thanks TT,

I've recently read since my original post that white is the colour to wear when having your aura viewed, and you have also clarified it for me as well that white and/or light background is best :)
Old 03-08-2015, 12:33 AM
Pathfinder

Fish Aura Colors and Backgrounds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamara
Thanks TT,

I've recently read since my original post that white is the colour to wear when having your aura viewed, and you have also clarified it for me as well that white and/or light background is best :)

Hi, Tamara....

Thanks for your 'thanks', you are appreciated.

To clarify something-

Wearing white/having a white/light-colored background is only 'best' for those like me who have a problem separating out background/dark colors because of the 'bleed' factor. And this applies to me since so many times I am looking at pictures sent to me, not actual people standing in front of me.

There are surely those who can clearly see what color someone's Aura is regardless of what that person is wearing and/or background colors, in a picture and/or standing in front of them.

Thanks,

TT

Old 03-08-2015, 11:19 AM
Pathfinder

Thanks for even more clarification TT - I'm relatively new to all this so any info is very much appreciated