Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 29-01-2020, 08:01 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
I cling on to my belief that God will one day swoop down and save me from the mess I am in. I truly hope God will save all of us!

No, not the way you expect.

This being a Christianity forum, I believe you're referring to the Christian God, but this applies to other believers in other Higher Powers.

You get guidance all the time. It is just that you don't tune in, and miss it. Learn to tune in, and your life will change for better.

Anyway, don't succumb to a victim mentality, because your thoughts are the basis of your reality.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 29-01-2020, 08:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Everyone who ever lived has had access to this information.

What way are you refering to?

Quote:
In every tribe there are those who die before they are capable of knowing right or wrong. God saves these babies.

The babies are saved but the adults go to eternal punishment?

Quote:
Some will be saved from every tribe and language whether they have ever heard the gospel or not.

Which ones?

Quote:
Many will also be lost because they have never heard the gospel

Which ones?
Old 30-01-2020, 02:19 AM
Pathfinder

Yes!! God or Buddha has saved me from being schizophrenic. My family/nurses/docs didnt think i would get well but I am well now. I was a guinea pig to the docs, put me on diff medications until they found the right one for me. I believe its a miracle from God. I believe The last few months (many episodes) were a test to see if Ill ever recover.

Thank you God/Goddesses!
Old 30-01-2020, 09:23 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by traveler1001
Yes!! God or Buddha has saved me from being schizophrenic. My family/nurses/docs didnt think i would get well but I am well now. I was a guinea pig to the docs, put me on diff medications until they found the right one for me. I believe its a miracle from God. I believe The last few months (many episodes) were a test to see if Ill ever recover.

Thank you God/Goddesses!

It's good to hear your feeling better, I sincerely hope it continues
Old 30-01-2020, 11:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Any comment on this? Yay or Nay?

Not sure Miss H.

Nothing is too certain at the moment. I often get bad feelings from Christ. But often get good feelings too.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 30-01-2020, 12:31 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMay
My apologies just realised this is in the Christian forum, so my response can be ignored
That doesn't mean you shouldn't post here. We're interested in hearing what nonChristians think about our beliefs
Old 30-01-2020, 06:06 PM
Molearner

Quote:
Originally Posted by theophilus
God's existence and power are revealed in the creation. Everyone who ever lived has had access to this information. God promises that those who seek to know more about God will find him. Unfortunately most reject or ignore this revelation.

In every tribe there are those who die before they are capable of knowing right or wrong. God saves these babies.

Some will be saved from every tribe and language whether they have ever heard the gospel or not. Many will also be lost because they have never heard the gospel, so Christians are commended to preach the gospel to the whole world.

theophilus,

I am of the persuasion that all are saved. "For God so loved the WORLD". The Gospel is the good news. It does not present a message or doctrine or method to be saved. If so that would mean that salvation is dependent on good works. The purpose of the Gospel is to help people realize that they have been saved. It was a one-time sacrifice by Christ that ensured salvation. For me or anyone else this means that Christ does not have to be sacrificed again. No one is lost because they have not heard the gospel....they simply do not realize that they have been saved. You do not have to belong to the tribe of Christianity to be saved. That would amount to an imposition of duality and belief in it.....us vs. them, etc.

Who am I to argue with the last words of Jesus...."Father forgive them for they know not what they do"....? Jesus presented himself as the intercessor for all. The gift of salvation is available to all right in front of us...like a gift under the Christmas tree. When it is opened it is designed to change one's life. The time of opening might be different for everyone....either in this life or the life to come. I advocate opening it immediately to experience the glory of it in this our mortal life.
Old 30-01-2020, 06:16 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
That doesn't mean you shouldn't post here. We're interested in hearing what nonChristians think about our beliefs

Well I have accidentally posted in the Christian forum before without realising and gotten stick for it so when I realised I did it again I had to say ignore, because my worldviews are going to be highly different and likely to cause offence.

I don't believe that anyone can save us, after spending most of my life waiting on a saviour, spiritual or physical such as a romantic partner, but I believe that we can be gifted the tools to help save ourselves. People and spirits or gods can be helpful in that way in aiding us on our own journey towards happiness and freedom. I would say enlightenment but I think that word is overused and no one really knows what it means anyway lol. Let's be honest, we are all just looking for happiness. For me I find that in accepting the gifts my gods give me in order to help save myself.
Old 30-01-2020, 06:25 PM
MAYA EL

Quote:
God has already saved me from my sins. The blood he shed when he died paid for my sins and the fact that he rose from the dead shows that God has accepted his payment. This salvation is available to you or to anyone else who is willing to turn from his sins and put his faith in Jesus Christ.

This is the only kind of salvation God promises. If you receive it the mess you are in will remain, but God will help you to overcome it. Our sins can be forgiven but sometimes the consequences still remain.

If you pay your rent on a Friday night and you put it on the landlords desk and then on Monday morning the check is still sitting on there desk so you grab it and put it in your pocket and walk away and the landlord says "hey that's my rent money" and you say "I paid my rent on friday" and the land lord says "it doesn't count unless I keep it" .
Tell me who is right in this situation?.
Old 31-01-2020, 08:49 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molearner
theophilus,

I am of the persuasion that all are saved. "For God so loved the WORLD". The Gospel is the good news. It does not present a message or doctrine or method to be saved. If so that would mean that salvation is dependent on good works. The purpose of the Gospel is to help people realize that they have been saved. It was a one-time sacrifice by Christ that ensured salvation. For me or anyone else this means that Christ does not have to be sacrificed again. No one is lost because they have not heard the gospel....they simply do not realize that they have been saved. You do not have to belong to the tribe of Christianity to be saved. That would amount to an imposition of duality and belief in it.....us vs. them, etc.

Who am I to argue with the last words of Jesus...."Father forgive them for they know not what they do"....? Jesus presented himself as the intercessor for all. The gift of salvation is available to all right in front of us...like a gift under the Christmas tree. When it is opened it is designed to change one's life. The time of opening might be different for everyone....either in this life or the life to come. I advocate opening it immediately to experience the glory of it in this our mortal life.

i think it's about time that the differences of opinion on these matters were addressed more succinctly
because lets be honest, on here you see a very wide and broad set of views which often don't agree, and many of those people identify as Christians

I think it's plain that there are many branches of the one faith and this is represented here. No-one is speaking for all the other branches when they post, only their own one except what might be shared in common

i'm seeing all these different branches being represented on the forum