Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 23-01-2020, 06:13 PM
Master
Moonchild Tarot by Danielle Noel

Are there people here lucky enough to own this deck?
I only discovered it recently and I would've loved to buy it but I suppose it's out of print :(
It is gorgeous, and I don't get why it's been available for such a short time only.
Anyone maybe know if it is going to come back?
Old 23-01-2020, 06:33 PM
Deactivated Account

hi FC

it’s an Amazing deck! I just saw it on her web sight it’s 65 CAD . Also saw it for 45 Euro elsewhere on an indie deck store

I’ll eventually get it but not anytime soon cause it’s expensive!

I can’t post links but
/starseeddesigns Is the first Words To get to her web page
Old 23-01-2020, 08:32 PM
Master
It's lovely isn't it!! If you want it I think you best get it as I think it's doubtful to find it a longer time from now. I think this deck is out of print and the ones you can find for outrageous amounts are few leftovers.
The same seems to have happened to the Starchild tarot, which I liked less btw. Maybe she only published one batch??
I cannot afford E45 or more right now. My car broke down, I am saving like an idiot so I can get another in a few months time. I live in a rural area with **** bus service. Today spent 3,5 hrs on something that normally takes 1 hour if you have a car.... 2,5 hours wasted on waiting, walking, waiting. My back is broken :/
So another car is more important. Otherwise I may have slapped down E45 as it is SO beautiful!!
Old 24-01-2020, 01:55 PM
Master
I do wonder if E45 always was the normal price for this deck? Or if it's gone up due to scarcity.
Does anyone know that?
Old 24-01-2020, 02:48 PM
55Degrees

@FairyCrystal

It's the normal price and available on back order at an independent online store.
I can PM you the online store if you like.
Old 24-01-2020, 02:50 PM
Deactivated Account

I just checked that web sight I recommended, they are out of stock until the end of the month.

Its an indie deck so those are always more pricier. I do remember it being around 57 ish ( USD) last year, it went up even more this year. I still had the deck in the store cart from last year when I visited LOL.. It stored my cookies. But the deck def went up 5-10 dollars.. Its at 65 USD here. I wouldn have put that in my cart knowing that price. So yeah, its up and in demand I am sure

There are a couple of her StarSeeds decks selling on the Facebook market groups. Those go for 50 ish USD in the groups ( sorry not familiar with Euro prices) but If your into used or trading you may want to look at FB market groups.

At any case, Tonight is a new moon, maybe a good time to dip into some moon manifesting magic

good luck
Old 24-01-2020, 04:36 PM
Master
Haha, funny to find one in your shopping carth still.

USD is not very different from Euros at the mo. Not exactly the same, but $50 US is also approx. E50 (I think around E46).

I've seen StarSeed decks go for similar prices too, but I do not like that deck so much. It isn't as light as the Moonchild Tarot.
I didn't know you meant that with Indie, hihi. I don't see it that way, nor as unique or novelle as the Work your Light and the Starseed Oracle are the same style -artwork also by Danielle Noel- but these go around $20 - $24 for a new deck. So I don't see the artwork as a reason for slapping an extra $16 or more onto the price.

I too saw that there will be new stock at the end of this month. I guess that means it's not out of print. I'll have to take my chances and maybe get it later on this year. After I've gotten another car!! But dang, would I love to have it!!
And like you said, keep an eye on second-hand. You never know. I prefer new, but if I can hold of it that way and it's in good shape...
Old 24-01-2020, 06:47 PM
55Degrees

Work your Light and the Starseed Oracle are both mass market decks thus production costs are a lot lower as Hay House can fund thousands of print runs at a time, that's why they come with a lower price tag.
Old 24-01-2020, 07:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 55Degrees
Work your Light and the Starseed Oracle are both mass market decks thus production costs are a lot lower as Hay House can fund thousands of print runs at a time, that's why they come with a lower price tag.
Ah, okay, thanks for clarifying! I didn't know Moonchild Tarot wasn't published by a big(ger) publisher.
Old 16-03-2020, 05:56 PM
Master
I may be able to get it in in a few weeks! It's going to be expensive for sure.
I found one Dutch store that did have it but sold out. I may phone them first to ask if they will get it in again, but as it is now I will order from the UK.
From AU or US is a bit cheaper but then I have the risk of having to pay extra VAT when it gets here, and from experience I know it's wait and see how much is charged when customs get involved.
Since there's a transition period with the UK after Brexit, I won't have that problem with VAT / customs.

I'm really looking forward to it!