Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 13-01-2020, 08:31 PM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
If god is divine love, perfect, pure and holy, are we all connected to this god?

Yes, ALL is IMO. I can not separate anything from my Supreme Divine Creator.
Gods essence is in ALL.

Of course this is my opinion based on experience.
Old 13-01-2020, 08:32 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
How can we be separate from the Divine?
Quote:
Many reasons I suppose.

Would you care to start the list?
OK...
How about, because of the cultural historical deficiencies, distortions and corruptions of traditional organized religion, we experience a certain degree of oppression and psychological trauma. But instead of re-defining and internally experiencing God for ourselves - - as a blanket reaction, we mistakenly reject the essence of that intrinsic divinity as a false equivocation with the institutional deficiency, corruption, or oppression of the externalized religion. (this is very common in the current milieu)

~ J
Old 13-01-2020, 08:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
Yes, ALL is IMO. I can not separate anything from my Supreme Divine Creator.
Gods essence is in ALL.

Of course this is my opinion based on experience.

How do you know this?
Old 13-01-2020, 08:42 PM
ImthatIm

Quote:
How do you know this?

What is know?

It's more a sense in the Heart core being who knows and my
mind really can't grasp. Thus why I said I will explain it poorly.
Old 13-01-2020, 08:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jyotir
OK...
How about, because of the cultural historical deficiencies, distortions and corruptions of traditional organized religion, we experience a certain degree of oppression and psychological trauma. But instead of re-defining God for ourselves, as a blanket reaction, we reject the essence of that intrinsic divinity as a false equivocation with the institutional deficiency, corruption, or oppression of the religion. (this is very common in the current milieu)

~ J

Yes, organised religion does limit our capacity to understand life in us, through a more open minded, clear canvas of creation. When we come come to know this, through our own eyes, see for ourselves the truth of life in us, the universe meets us more directly, in ways where life opens. Everything hidden behind those traumas and conditioned responses, clears the ‘way’, clears the path, releases us from limited ‘sources’ here on earth. As we open, our world opens, in ways we’ve never experienced before. In ways we could never imagine, in our limited, conditioned responses, in our traumas, in our grief and fears to know more than we are programmed to know.

The beautiful thing about this ‘clear canvas’ open mind, clear feeling and seeing, is that you can create and move through life open to the goodness within all life. Regardless of who and what comes your way. If you are clear and open in this way, goodness shines from all life.

It doesn’t change life, but it gives permission to all life to shine in ways that they perhaps have never shined before.

That’s a beautiful thing, isn’t it jyotir?
Old 13-01-2020, 10:01 PM
Experiencer

I don't think it has anything to do with organized religion or non-organized religion.
All attachment to beliefs, whatever they may be is what separates us from god. Attachment is the key. If you are attached to whatever you sense or think, you don't know god.
It seems to me that this is what you are saying (not sure though), but for some reason you also keep talking about organized religion, which is only one side of the whole picture.

So i would agree with JustBe that there are many reasons we are separated from god. All things we think we know.
Old 14-01-2020, 12:26 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuesday

So i would agree with JustBe that there are many reasons we are separated from god. All things we think we know.

Hi,

There is a great deal of wisdom in this observation. For truly our intellect creates a reality of seperation which in fact does not exist.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 14-01-2020, 12:44 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuesday
I don't think it has anything to do with organized religion or non-organized religion.
All attachment to beliefs, whatever they may be is what separates us from god. Attachment is the key. If you are attached to whatever you sense or think, you don't know god.
It seems to me that this is what you are saying (not sure though), but for some reason you also keep talking about organized religion, which is only one side of the whole picture.

Hi Tuesday on this Tuesday in the land of oz..��
Attachments are the main key as you show. Openness is about not containing anything in you.

Even ideas organised religion is to blame.

In my case fear to feel certain feelings kept me separated from the truth in me. Religion certainly instilled fear in me. My parents started the ball rolling..my siblings reinforced it. My generational ties confirmed all that..the world I entered from there continued to reinforce my foundation now set in place from all that.

So I see, it’s the past in all it’s contained ideas of itself, what that represents to you, is what your aware and open to know for yourself.
Old 14-01-2020, 12:50 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
What is know?

It's more a sense in the Heart core being who knows and my
mind really can't grasp. Thus why I said I will explain it poorly.

Sense is one aspect of ones totality.

Feeling it fully opens the expression as it’s own uniqueness.

Scientific studies show, how very young children have a ‘natural’ awareness in knowing, to what’s ‘right and not right’ through their true nature, which means it’s not learned, it just is.

So we could say, there is, within us all, that ‘knowing’ even as we might not feel it, understand it, live it as so. We can know without knowing.
A ‘sensing’ type can develop deeper the being to what it senses. Experience it directly as a lived experience.
So that sense or feeling can awaken even if one is deeply conditioned and feels very disconnected, just by remembering a time he/she knew and others showed otherwise.
Old 14-01-2020, 01:18 AM
Master

Quote:
Sense is one aspect of ones totality.

Feeling it fully opens the expression as it’s own uniqueness.

Scientific studies show, how very young children have a ‘natural’ awareness in knowing, to what’s ‘right and not right’ through their true nature, which means it’s not learned, it just is.

So we could say, there is, within us all, that ‘knowing’ even as we might not feel it, understand it, live it as so. We can know without knowing.
A ‘sensing’ type can develop deeper the being to what it senses. Experience it directly as a lived experience.
So that sense or feeling can awaken even if one is deeply conditioned and feels very disconnected, just by remembering a time he/she knew and others showed otherwise.
We found a baby squirrel in the backyard; just a few days old. We took him inside, fed him, took care of him a couple of months until he didn't want to stay inside anymore. Let him go, and he built a nest in a tree in our backyard.

We thought nest building was in his DNA ... You mean that we actually witnessed the "expression as it’s own uniqueness"? He "knew without knowing" ...
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.