Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 04-02-2020, 10:09 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlsearching
The Law of Attraction for me in my case is that the universe acts according to the energy I put out into my environment which is my small hometown of Wisconsin. I don't mean to sound like a Debby-Downer but having confidence within yourself dose not come easily to some people.

yes you are right your life is the reflection of the energy inside out. for the confidence things it fixable we have to find why the person dont have confidence and release that part then the person becomes confident naturally
Old 05-02-2020, 02:16 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richer Morin
im happy that you find my post valuable doing my best. for the ones that attracts people who want love id ask myself do i want love or i feel love. id take both of my hands and imagine this "want love" go out of me and go in my hands then id throw it into the universe then id come back to want love and see if its still there rinse and repeat until its gone
You brought up very good points about love. And that it comes from inside us from self love, outward as love to share with others and that energy brings other's that want love energy in their life.
Old 05-02-2020, 03:11 AM
Ascender
I love this thread. Just thought I'd put that out there, lol.