Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 20-01-2020, 01:12 AM
Pathfinder
Heaven & Hell

I already saw hell before and now I saw what heaven is too. Both of them are located on the Astral plane. The truth behind them can be scary for some or enraging for others, I have mixed feelings myself.

The common thing between them is that they are both a trap for our mind or consciousness if you prefer, an endless illusion.

Heaven

Let's talk about heaven first, heaven is our perfect dream about the world around us. In most of the time, we are in our perfect form there, when we were at our happiest moment, that also goes for our parents and friends, and the world around us as a whole. There is no pain or any negative emotions in that space, the perfect dream world! But everything in there is one big fat lie, your parents are not your real parents, your friends or lover are not real either. In other words this is our personal heaven. For one heaven can look like endless field of flowers, but for other it can look like a futuristic city or some RPG magical world. While we are experiencing our perfect world, our etheric bodies are under a strong hallucination spell. Sure from time there can be crossovers between different people perfect worlds if they have identical believe of what heaven is.

Hell

One year ago I had a strange experience. I woke up because of difficulty breathing, the room was very hot and the air was heavy and there was a foul stench. I opened the window blinds (living on the fifth floor), and out there was something like a fog and a red glow. I thought it was a just lucid dream or perhaps a OOBe. All my senses were working over the pretentious norms, which is unreachable for a lucid dream. I closed my eyes and prayed for protection, my whole body covered with blue light.

Suddenly I could breathe normally again, then I opened the window slowly and went out.I float like a spirit, the bad smell and the heat was getting stronger. When I looked around I noticed three distinct zones: Red Lake, White Meadow, Black Field. Originally, they looked like red soup, rice and meat, but when I looked more closely I knew, I was in hell. In the red lake, naked people were floating helplessly, screaming in agony, like they have a really bad nightmare. In the white meadow only their heads were visible from the ground, the rest was buried. Their hair had grown high and was pure white. Their faces looked like drugged zombies. Steam was vaporizing from their hair. In the black field, naked people were rolling and fighting to death, again and again in a sort of black spice.

From time to time, a long ugly hand descended from the sky and pulled hair from the white meadow and dropped people from the black field into the red lake. And with a large ladle, she scooped up people from the red lake and rose up again. Then there was a piercing burping! My energy had begun to weaken, so I hurried home again. I was only ten minutes outside, but it seemed like ten years. The blue energy (my shield) was almost gone, so I hurried to close my eyes and pray for a safe return. If I were to stay there a little longer, I was about to lose my mind and surrender to the endless nightmare everyone had. The next moment I woke up. I felt very bad from what I saw, and I was about to vomit for a week after that. This was the etheric hell, but everyone in there were experiencing their own personal hell, again and again. Of course all of them are free to leave anytime they want as long they can see through the illusion.

P.S.

Of course that goes only for the normal souls, the special one's transform into Angels or Demons respectively.
Old 20-01-2020, 02:00 AM
Master

You remind me of the movie "What Dreams May Come", have you watched this movie? In this movie, in few words, those who got to Heaven, had their own personal Heaven and those who arrived to hell, had their personal hell. Those in Heaven could visit the other heavens created by other people, but those in hell were stuck in their own hell forever because of their stubbornness to forgive themselves.
Old 20-01-2020, 11:45 AM
Deactivated Account
So it's possible for human souls to transform into demons or angels? How exactly does that work?

By the way, I kinda dig the RPG-like heaven, even if it's just a hallucination.
Old 20-01-2020, 02:05 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
... in few words, those who got to Heaven, had their own personal Heaven and those who arrived to hell, had their personal hell.

But of course, we all create are personal realities, here, there, anywhere, it is all the same place.
Old 20-01-2020, 02:31 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
You remind me of the movie "What Dreams May Come", have you watched this movie? In this movie, in few words, those who got to Heaven, had their own personal Heaven and those who arrived to hell, had their personal hell. Those in Heaven could visit the other heavens created by other people, but those in hell were stuck in their own hell forever because of their stubbornness to forgive themselves.

I didn't watch it yet, but I know what I'm gonna watch tonight, thanks mate.
Old 20-01-2020, 02:35 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
So it's possible for human souls to transform into demons or angels? How exactly does that work?

By the way, I kinda dig the RPG-like heaven, even if it's just a hallucination.

I saw it with my two eyes during an AP, there was an angel with me.
Old 20-01-2020, 03:23 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealityShifter
I didn't watch it yet, but I know what I'm gonna watch tonight, thanks mate.

Nice, it's a good movie with Robin Williams, you will love it!!
Old 23-01-2020, 07:18 PM
Master

In Wisdom Teachings on Gaia they talk about that planet in our solar system that long ago was destroey. All that is left of it is the asteroid belt. They then talk about how the spirits of that planet was caught in some knot / fear because of the event of the destruction of their planetary sphere, and that they were so lost that no one could reach them for a long time. The suggest they were trapped in the astral. I could imagine coming upon such trauma in the astral would appear as a hell like place.
Old 20-02-2020, 01:08 AM
Master
They are both an endless greater allowed realisation of all that you truely are being and becoming evermore here and now.
Old 20-02-2020, 05:41 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealityShifter
Heaven

Let's talk about heaven first, heaven is our perfect dream about the world around us. In most of the time, we are in our perfect form there, when we were at our happiest moment, that also goes for our parents and friends, and the world around us as a whole. There is no pain or any negative emotions in that space, the perfect dream world! But everything in there is one big fat lie, your parents are not your real parents, your friends or lover are not real either. In other words this is our personal heaven. For one heaven can look like endless field of flowers, but for other it can look like a futuristic city or some RPG magical world. While we are experiencing our perfect world, our etheric bodies are under a strong hallucination spell. Sure from time there can be crossovers between different people perfect worlds if they have identical believe of what heaven is.

I have to question this. Yes, the astral Heavens are illusory states created by peoples beliefs, and people may find themselves in such a realm which corresponds to their own belief. But this suggests that every person experiences their own subjective heaven in which everyone else present is just a figment of their imagination, except for the occasional crossovers.

It makes more sense to me that such astral heavens are a shared objective environment within which each person has their own subjective experience. In other words, one's fellow inhabitants are real beings who happen to share similar beliefs. Eventually these inhabitants need to realise that their heavenly state is part of the astral illusion and they have to move on.

The post states that "While we are experiencing our perfect world, our etheric bodies are under a strong hallucination spell." Different people have different definitions of the etheric body. Some would say that the etheric body is the energy aspect of the physical body and it would have been discarded soon after the death of the physical body. So it is not the etheric body under a strong hallucination spell, but the astral body caught up in a powerful astral illusion. Hallucinations are subjective, whereas such illusions are objective.

Peace