Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 18-01-2020, 08:37 AM
Master

Green appeared

So a new color appeared last night while I was meditating, after several minutes, I started to notice spots of green appearing in that blackness we see with our eyes closed, then I started to see images in green in my mind, everything was green. I kept on meditating and at a point that blackness became very greenish.

Now, this morning, after I woke up, I am still able to see green when I close my eyes and I am not meditating at all.

This color appeared from nowhere, just like purple.

So I see that this represents heart chakra, now I am going to do some research.

I never seen colors before while meditating, all I could see was just that blackness and many images.
Old 18-01-2020, 12:02 PM
Deactivated Account
Great, so many colors !
I had only white, for couple of minutes (or until i fell asleep with it - can't remember now (it was about 2~3 months ago)

What i would be interested in, is: how does the Color, which you see, affect the "following" day.

What or if any situations (unusual ?) were brought to you ? Which Thoughts have you had ? What about feelings and emotions, were there any differences in them, than unusual ?
What were your reactions to "normal/good/bad" things/happenings ?

This may be useful as a comparison to the "lower" ranked colors,and i mean especially Red.

At least, i could guess what yellow does - but it would be nice to hear from others.
Old 19-01-2020, 04:22 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_SF
Great, so many colors !
I had only white, for couple of minutes (or until i fell asleep with it - can't remember now (it was about 2~3 months ago)

What i would be interested in, is: how does the Color, which you see, affect the "following" day.

What or if any situations (unusual ?) were brought to you ? Which Thoughts have you had ? What about feelings and emotions, were there any differences in them, than unusual ?
What were your reactions to "normal/good/bad" things/happenings ?

This may be useful as a comparison to the "lower" ranked colors,and i mean especially Red.

At least, i could guess what yellow does - but it would be nice to hear from others.

It's hard to tell now because I've been suffering from depression and this messes up everything.

Do you meditate daily? I know that I do and I guess this is why I keep moving foward, you know, I keep experiencing new things.
Old 19-01-2020, 09:00 PM
Deactivated Account
Depending on conditions, i meditate (often guided (silva method)). Sometime when i'm exhausted i fall asleep.

I use short meditations practices (7~15~30 seconds) daily, and try to get out of thinking whenever i can.
I'm naturally not "lost in thinking", only very rarely, and when i catch it, i ensure that i get out of it.

And i mostly meditate when i want to go to sleep. and if i have time, just before getting out of the bed.

I'm interested in this "Chakra/Colors" because i have a theory.

If i would describe my conditions, i would say that: "I'm mostly on the neutral side, emotionally"
Sometime i experience negative emotions, sometime positive. But i usually do not react on the "negative" emotions.

Being neutral, few years ago, i have 'sensed' what i would call - yellow chakra activation, for about 2~3 mins, in a situation where it was not needed.
But i still remember the feelings which followed, when it happened.

So, my theory is, that people live in this world with different activated chakras or over/under active chakras.
And every chakra shows a different reality and a different way of thinking to the individual.

That's why i have asked so many questions in my previous post.
Old 19-01-2020, 09:39 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_SF
Depending on conditions, i meditate (often guided (silva method)). Sometime when i'm exhausted i fall asleep.

I use short meditations practices (7~15~30 seconds) daily, and try to get out of thinking whenever i can.
I'm naturally not "lost in thinking", only very rarely, and when i catch it, i ensure that i get out of it.

I'm interested in this "Chakra/Colors" because i have a theory.

If i would describe my conditions, i would say that: "I'm mostly on the neutral side, emotionally"
Sometime i experience negative emotions, sometime positive. But i usually do not react on the "negative" emotions.

Being neutral, few years ago, i have 'sensed' what i would call - yellow chakra activation, for about 2~3 mins, in a situation where it was not needed.
But i still remember the feelings which followed, when it happened.

So, my theory is, that people live in this world with different activated chakras or over/under active chakras.
And every chakra shows a different reality and a different way of thinking to the individual.

That's why i have asked so many questions in my previous post.

I experienced glimpses of yellow, blue and red while I was meditating, they appear like smoke (in that blackness we see when we have our eyes closed ), then I see images that have that particular color. Some hours ago I witnessed a powerful light radiating from my head while I was meditating, it was like someone placed a powerful light bulb in my head, but it was just a glimpse, it lasted a moment.

I wish I can tell you more about the side effects but I suffer from depression and I can't be sure... Yesterday I experienced a state where I had super mind clarity, it lasted several hours, it was like for me things where moving in slow motion and I could analyze them better, same thing happened with a day before. Another thing is that my meditations are very deep, I meditate for 30-60 minutes and it feels like seconds.

The best time to meditate, to me, it's right before sleep, why? It's easier to enter into the hypnagogic state because your body is thinking that you are going to sleep, so this is how you can achieve deep states of meditation, I used to fall asleep a lot but now it happens rarely, the thing that happen the most is entering into the hypnagogic state, it happens a lot and I can't do nothing about it.

I see, just like you, most of the time I am in a neutral state but because I suffer from depression and anxiety, it's hard...

You have an interesting answer but I can't say much about these energetic points than what I have read online, the thing is that I did not expect to see colors, I had no idea that this is something that may happen, you know, to see colors floating in your mind in real time with no interruption, I was meditating just like usual and I started to see purple more and more until that blackness became totally purple. When you imagine things in your mind, what you imagine is not clear and does not stay there without you thinking at those things you imagine, well, with these colors, they stay there no matter what, it's like watching with your eyes open these colors.

I think there's a connection between your will to understand the true nature of things and what you experience while you meditate, the more you want to attain spiritual knowledge, the more it's revealed to you, but if you are satisfied with less, you get less, at least this how I see things.

When I saw purple, I was like in ecstasy, I was super super happy and I felt very powerful so I did some experiments, I tried to heal a paralyzed girl that I keep trying to heal but I don't think it's working but at that time I was 100% sure that I can heal her. I imagined her in my mind, you know, the surprise on her face that she could move.. I don't know why it's not working and I don't know what to really do, one thing I know, I have to push myself further and further into deep states of meditation.
Old 21-01-2020, 06:53 PM
Deactivated Account
Hmm, Archangel Raphael's color is Green, and it is said that he is the Angel of Healing.

As i understand healing, it is the "other" Person, who has to be in a mood to want the healing.
So the best way is always to "ask the Angels" to help with healing, but it must not occur immediately.

If the healing does not occur, then it can be that the "soul" has asked to learn some lessons, or there is another purpose which is not fulfilled yet.

Your effort is not wasted, even if the healing is not visible, because you learn how to help.
You should ask the Angels or your Higher Self to whom the Healing can be directed, because they know who will benefit from it - Now.

(at least, this is my theory)

The other theory, why the color green appeared to you, is that you need or want the healing.
If this is the case, mentally talk to the A.A.Raphael or that Color Green and say something "I'm allowing the healing to happen, thanks God and Archangel Raphael".
And ask A.A.Michael to be present and to be the overseer of this healing process, surrounding you with his protection. (say thanks to God and A.A.Michael too)

Then look what will happen.