Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 13-01-2020, 04:58 AM
janielee

NDE Report

Anne Horn reported: “If there is any message I can give, it’s not about meditating and leaving your body and taking your Light Being out of this Earth. Indeed, not. It is about bringing the Light into this Earth. Stay here. Be an anchor. Let the Light come in through you into this world. Don’t abandon this world. We need you. We need you here. We need you to be present. And we need you to be open, with an open heart… Everybody must be open. To bring this new age in, it is about opening your heart and letting it sing through you. It is coming! And it is a matter of all of us. Just open your heart and let It come in. Don’t leave. Don’t meditate and think this place is a bad place and we’re going to get out of here. This is a wonderful place. And it’s going to get even more wonderful. You’re here to anchor the Light so It can come into this dimension and be here.”

I’m not familiar with this topic, but found it of interest.

Jl
Old 13-01-2020, 05:41 AM
Master

NDE experiences are heavily affected by emotions. Many of those reports are probably honest accounts, but they aren't even close to what I experienced during my own regressions- / progressions-through-death transitions.

The whole death experience is much less emotional and revealing. But, I may be wrong. We'll see.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 13-01-2020, 06:33 AM
janielee

I’m familiar with the topic tbh but thought it was interesting enough. Still waters has had some exposure to this topic, I believe, and seems very credible
Old 13-01-2020, 07:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
NDE experiences are heavily affected by emotions. Many of those reports are probably honest accounts, but they aren't even close to what I experienced during my own regressions- / progressions-through-death transitions.

The whole death experience is much less emotional and revealing. But, I may be wrong. We'll see.
I have had numerous NDEs but never experienced anything like what was mentioned.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 13-01-2020, 09:36 AM
Master
Thanks for sharing this janielee.... There's some wise words for everyone... 'It is about bringing the Light into this Earth. Stay here. Be an anchor' and 'Don’t abandon this world'

There are people out there out and about and on this forum who who need our help, and sometimes this takes effort and time and thought...

It's a message for Astral Projection and for any of us using it for our own benefits eg party time exploring - we must remember to give something back - there are people who need help just look around.

Some decent rain for Australia will be nice I hear maybe some on the way according to 9News - I came across another 'plant a tree company' so that's good more getting involved and so much more to look at with emissions worldwide - then people with posh houses around the globe with big bank accounts including billionaires, have a think about the air they breathe and the money they are sitting on, and maybe they'll take a big part in helping one never knows.
Old 13-01-2020, 11:41 AM
Master
https://www.9news.com.au/national/au...a-82d53f49fb3e

Rain on its way for states battling bushfires - 9News words, we'll see - keep going with the prayers everyone 'visualising rain' in case it should turn around and go the other way - we try to help make a difference, we can do no more than that at the moment...
Old 13-01-2020, 02:57 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
Anne Horn reported: “If there is any message I can give, it’s not about meditating and leaving your body and taking your Light Being out of this Earth. Indeed, not. It is about bringing the Light into this Earth. Stay here. Be an anchor. Let the Light come in through you into this world. Don’t abandon this world. We need you. We need you here. We need you to be present. And we need you to be open, with an open heart… Everybody must be open. To bring this new age in, it is about opening your heart and letting it sing through you. It is coming! And it is a matter of all of us. Just open your heart and let It come in. Don’t leave. Don’t meditate and think this place is a bad place and we’re going to get out of here. This is a wonderful place. And it’s going to get even more wonderful. You’re here to anchor the Light so It can come into this dimension and be here.”
That's a good, important, and timely message.
What it has to do with NDE's, and why that is necessary (what is this apparent need to justify spirituality with the romance of NDE's?); seems not so important as the message itself.

~J
Old 13-01-2020, 05:48 PM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jyotir
That's a good, important, and timely message.
What it has to do with NDE's, and why that is necessary (what is this apparent need to justify spirituality with the romance of NDE's?); seems not so important as the message itself.

~J

That’s what I thought - and why I posted the thread in the first place

Jl
Old 13-01-2020, 05:49 PM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
Thanks for sharing this janielee.... There's some wise words for everyone... 'It is about bringing the Light into this Earth. Stay here. Be an anchor' and 'Don’t abandon this world'

There are people out there out and about and on this forum who who need our help, and sometimes this takes effort and time and thought...

It's a message for Astral Projection and for any of us using it for our own benefits eg party time exploring - we must remember to give something back - there are people who need help just look around.

Some decent rain for Australia will be nice I hear maybe some on the way according to 9News - I came across another 'plant a tree company' so that's good more getting involved and so much more to look at with emissions worldwide - then people with posh houses around the globe with big bank accounts including billionaires, have a think about the air they breathe and the money they are sitting on, and maybe they'll take a big part in helping one never knows.

Thank you, one light