Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 15-12-2019, 02:09 PM
Master
Past Lives

I have this question for which I don't have the answer - but I bet there's people on here who do... So this message is directed just to people who believe we've lived different lives/journeys here many times before.

Sometimes when i'm walking my dog in the park and I discuss with another senior age person something we did half a century ago, sometimes I'll say to that person 'its like it happened in a former lifetime' lol age thing...

So my question is - people here who have witnessed or know of past lifetimes - when you get to recall one - do your then remember moments/events? Or do you just say oh did I!

And any details of past life experiences would be interesting...
Old 26-12-2019, 05:04 AM
Master

Quote:
Or do you just say oh did I!

sorry I'm not quite following that but you are asking.

For me when I recall a past life event.. for me it's not like it feels like it was a very long time ago as I can tend to relive it again, the emotions, pain etc of the past come back up again. This usually happens to me as a healing crisis thing so it can be like it's back in my now moment as fresh as the original event.

It's more than just a memory due to the re experiencing of it eg a past life where I died in labour and the babe died with me, it really felt like I had gone into labour all over again. I felt huge again (full term pregnancy) and collapsed outside on the ground getting severe labour pains (the ones from the other lifetime) so moaning and crying out in pain and had to be taken in for a healing to remove the past life trauma by clearing those energies.

or say I become aware of someone who did very bad things to me a past life and remember that. I will feel those emotions again.. and then due to feeling those emotions, can feel fear of that other. (it's not like thinking "oh that was back in the old times/past").

It can cause to act irrationally though I know that I'm in another life. I was in at the mind, spirit, psychic expo one year and there was a past life regressionist giving a group past life regression so me and my friend of that time went to it thinking it would be fun. It went wrong (well right as obviously this was supposed to come up) as in this regression every one was supposed to be taken back to a very happy past life and told to go back to a time when very happy but when I was sitting next to my friend, the deeper I got, the more aware of his energy I got and suddenly spontaneously found myself going into a past life I had with him but one which was horrific.

It turns out this friend had raped and then poisoned me purposely killing me to hide that he'd raped me cause I wouldn't be with him in that lifetime. I ended up I couldn't handle this regression and got up and fled crying. It was horrendous sitting next to my rapist and killer so I had to flee (I wasnt even embarrassed I dont think to be pushing my way out of there past people disturbing everyone meditating/tranced out, I HAD TO get out and away from him or I would of probably started screaming, it was disturbing). It took me a little bit of time to calm down. Our 7 year friendship relationship was never the same after that and I ended up having to break off our friendship (after he started actually later on coming onto me this lifetime, I actually didn't find out "the way" he'd killed me after the rape till an incident later when I was at his home and he handed me a drink which triggered off a further flash back and had me think he was poisoning me all over again and I was refusing to take a drink from him and had gone into fear again with the memories coming in. I fled his house that day too).

So no, it is not like old memories but more like intense raw memories coming back. I think of it a bit like if one had PTSD and is reliving things again in flashbacks, for me it can be like that. or say A past life love, I still will feel the same emotionally.. it doesn't feel like an"old love" as such as I will still carry the love of the past if this was broken off via a death. One can actually swoon with the emotion of it when that memory and feeling all comes suddenly back in.
Old 27-12-2019, 01:34 AM
Seeker

I had a second life here million years ago as a "dragon-like" creature, possibly a pterosaur and remembering it triggered my full awakening.

I lived here again at the end of the Jurassic and I have lived the dinosaur extinction event. I remember a strong shockwave and rocks covering my body. I also remember the creature I was being stubborn and much harder to control than this human body.

I have a parallel life my friend too where most of my consciousness usually lies. What I am...only in PM my friend.
Old 31-12-2019, 02:41 PM
Knower
I'm conflicted with this view now.

Previously, I was always certain in the belief of past lives and a distinct calling towards the yin-yang symbol since conception with no underlining reason as to why. Just, a calling. Which I sub-consciously ignored because of my upbringing and scientific views.

Now that I'm more spiritually awakened. I beg the question if it's just because we are all possibly one and you feel remnants of the past from the universe or energies around you?

I have more concrete personal experience that I am infact in empath, and it begs me the question if I'm just receiving energy that is someone else that makes me believe I was previously someone else, or was I in-fact re-incarnated?

The idea of being reincarnated is feeling more foreign to me as it feels 'egotistic'.

I'm only in my 30s yet I feel old as time itself. What does that mean?

I long for things that are 1940s with an obsession with Captain America and humility (another energy or life?). I appreciate classical music above all else. There is a clear distinction between nostalgia and appreciation. I don't feel nostalgia for the 40s, like I do the 80s. As I type this, I feel an even further distinction between the two.

Is it infact re-incarnation or is it just thoughts paired with an entity/energy that is attached to you? I used to be a firm believer. Now, I am more leaning towards everyone just being one with earth. Attuned to certain energies. Either way, to each their own and whatever makes them happy and capable of living a fruitful life. :)
Old 31-12-2019, 03:29 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SikuX
I'm conflicted with this view now.

Previously, I was always certain in the belief of past lives and a distinct calling towards the yin-yang symbol since conception with no underlining reason as to why. Just, a calling.

Now that I'm more spiritually awakened. I beg the question if it's just because we are all possibly one and you feel remnants of the past from the universe or energies around you?

I have more concrete personal experience that I am infact in empath, and it begs me the question if I'm just receiving energy that is someone else that makes me believe I was previously someone else, or was I in-fact re-incarnated?

The idea of being reincarnated is feeling more foreign to me as it feels 'egotistic'.

I'm only in my 30s yet I feel old as time itself. What does that mean?

I long for things that are 40s (another energy or life). I appreciate classical music above all else. There is a clear distinction between nostalgia and appreciation. I don't feel nostalgia for the 40s, like I do the 80s.

As I type this, I feel an even further distinction between the two.

I used to be a firm believer in re-incarnation. Now, I am more leaning towards everyone just being one with earth. To each their own and whatever makes them happy and capable of living a fruitful life. :)

Is it infact re-incarnation or is it just thoughts paired with an entity/energy that is attached to you?

I am unsure if I can give you the right answer my friend but I will give you some hints hoping to help you.

Yin-Yang is possibly a calling for you to spirituality.

Being re-incarnated is not an egoistic belief as long as you do not claim you were someone specific. It deppends how you feel. From what you say you are an old soul surely or there is a rare chance that an entity has attached to you and makes you feel that way.

I highly doubt you are an empath from what you say, you are much more! If it is not re-incarnation there is a chance you communicated with another spirit, angel or other divine entity and you got enlightened.

You may have both beliefs the same time, no one said re-incarnation is opposing oneness. Though many people do an important mistake when they say we are one. We are all effectively one in importance and value but our wisdom varies. Still anyone can access the same wisdom after a successful awakening.

I just hope I said something useful. <3
Old 31-12-2019, 03:58 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiehavaEva
I am unsure if I can give you the right answer my friend but I will give you some hints hoping to help you.

Yin-Yang is possibly a calling for you to spirituality.

Being re-incarnated is not an egoistic belief as long as you do not claim you were someone specific. It deppends how you feel. From what you say you are an old soul surely or there is a rare chance that an entity has attached to you and makes you feel that way.

I highly doubt you are an empath from what you say, you are much more! If it is not re-incarnation there is a chance you communicated with another spirit, angel or other divine entity and you got enlightened.

You may have both beliefs the same time, no one said re-incarnation is opposing oneness. Though many people do an important mistake when they say we are one. We are all effectively one in importance and value but our wisdom varies. Still anyone can access the same wisdom after a successful awakening.

I just hope I said something useful. <3

I'm always open to a different viewpoint. You sound sure of yourself and your own enlightenment so it has me going through the motions of absorbing your words. No energy is wasted. I greatly appreciate the reply and it is extremely useful. Thank you. :)

The reason I say I'm an empath is I'm currently going through something spiritual that makes it hard to shake the idea that I'm not for multiple reasons. Physically, I very much consider myself on-par with what would consider a therapist. Either that or I'm at least certainly an empath from a psychological standpoint. Albeit science that is up for interpretation; I'm an INFJ with a very diverse background. Maybe it's bred a certain duality between body and soul.

I can't help but consider myself a duality that has turned more Yin than Yang over time. As to why I feel that way, is still up in the air and it feels like that path will should never be answered. It will limit myself and halt any further wisdom. I shall dwell but never conclude despite my words sounding otherwise. Which now begs the question, what is our potential with our beliefs? ;)

I speak hypothetical for the most part. Thank you. :)
Old 31-12-2019, 06:27 PM
Master
Thanks for your replies - I been so busy helping people out and about - and on here that I totally missed my own thread...

Hope ive got this all right, only scanned all the messages - been busy.

sea-dove - what's the chance of that meeting same person this lifetime and for what reason? I wonder if you knew this before you came here this time, some say we have a choice some think not.

ChiehavaEva - you were a long time away that's a lot of sleeps - whats your thoughts on the million year absence, and what were you doing, any recollection of that long time... that's been some time between lifetimes.
Old 31-12-2019, 08:12 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
Thanks for your replies - I been so busy helping people out and about - and on here that I totally missed my own thread...

ChiehavaEva - you were a long time away that's a lot of sleeps - whats your thoughts on the million year absence, and what were you doing, any recollection of that long time... that's been some time between lifetimes.

You are welcome my friend and no worries <3. You did what is right, no rush.

It was long ago since I saw this world with eyes but I always watch its energy from my parallel life. I was not asleep, this life is just a mission and I had to be here.