Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 03-11-2010, 12:05 AM
LadyImpreza1111

Oh man. They are always abundant. I think one of my favorites was the fact that not long ago, I had a dream that I got an e-mail and the name of the sender was in bold print and yet the last name was blurred out so I took that to mean that that is his first name (I initially thought his username on the website we were on was his real name.) And I've had dreams and telepathic messages that I felt indicated he has went through life thinking he was a mistake or he didn't have a very good childhood which explains my overwhelming desire to nurture him like a mother nurtures her child.

When I first moved to this state, I worked at a daycare and there was a little boy.......with the same name as what I saw in my dream. Cute as a button.He was in foster care and I always felt compelled to lavish extra love and attention on him (partly due to my mom's encouragement as well BECAUSE he was in foster care.) He always reached for me and would start crying when I didn't or couldn't pick him up. A few years later, I worked at a different daycare when he was enrolled there as well. He was a little older, a bit more independent so I didn't feel the need to constantly pick him up or show him attention. Sometimes I would just stand nearby and watch him play. Like I was rooted wherever he was.Never knew why.

Then a few years after that, I was working at a store and his foster mother came into my checkout line and announced that she was adopting him and his siblings. I was thrilled to hear it and told her to bring him in so I could say hi. She never did but thats ok.

And then this year (a few months ago), I saw him again........with a different woman who I figured might be his birth mother. I don't know what happened with the foster mother. But I've lived here for 8 years and throughout that time, he's either came in and out of my life 3 times since I moved here.......and there was that one time someone tied to him referred to him. And I realized, its not the little boy himself thats significant. Its his name. And the week before I saw him for that last time, one of my co-workers who is expecting a baby with his girlfriend was talking about how they just found out they were having a boy. So I asked if they had a name picked yet. And they chose the same name that I believe is the name of my twin.

I don't hear that name often, but when I do, its a few times within a week.
Old 08-12-2010, 05:23 AM
WhiteHorse55

I am seeing lots of 11:11, 11's today - wonder whats it all about?
Old 09-12-2010, 07:56 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyImpreza1111
I don't get flooded with emotion. I just smile.

Is a smile not impulsed by an underlying emotion?