Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Closed Thread

Old 25-08-2006, 08:32 PM
silversong

This has been happening to be a lot more recently.
The strangest experience was this last week - after 11.11 or 1.11 etc had been occuring a LOT at work (time, weight of items, prices on the till... a shop by the way!!) and I'd been reading up on it. Anyway, the other day I was standing at the till, when I had this surge of energy through my stomach. I thought it was some kind of premonition or that something significant had just happened, so as I do at such times (to check my timing later should I find something happened) I checked the clock. 11.11. I was speechless for a minute, before just laughing and feeling amazing. Basically, to me that proved everything. The fragility of this reality, the way that everything is perfectly constructed, that I'm on the right path, spiritually, and all of that.
The next day I was slightly more sceptic. I asked - in my head - God, or my Guides, or whoever was there :) to "give me another sign... to make sure yesterday wasn't some coincidence... give me another sign, like... now" heheh... I went to weigh some pepper about 3 minutes later, and the price on them came to
Old 26-08-2006, 01:23 PM
dreamer

Hey Silver song,

great post, it's funny how these things happen more the more we become aware of them, like the universe is bringing us signs to lead us on to the truth just because we are asking to be led.

This might be useful in your quest www.thesecret.tv - may make sense of more things for you.
Old 27-08-2006, 04:06 AM
Indigo Rose

This all started for me in December of 2003, when one day at Mom's I stumbled onto the clock at 1:11. That day all throughout the day I saw this odd series of numbers....1:11, 2:22, 3:33, 4:44, and 5:55. It didn't end there...that was just the beginning. From there I would see 2:22 almost every 12 hours for months until March 2004, when my father passed away. I have assumed they were warnings of his death. I stopped seeing these patterns until this past December 2005, when it resumed. Since then I have seen the same patterns with some alternating twists. It is usually a combo of one number and 2 matching numbers which are related to 11. i.e. 4:11, 5:22, 6:33...and so on. However, it is not just clocks...it's receipts, transaction numbers, license numbers, you name it....my life has been oddly framed by this since last December. I have posted in greater detail on another forum I belong to, hoping someone could shed light. Then recently a new change in the numbers....still seeing the "old patterns" but now I see this: 2:02, 3:03, 4:04....etc....that started in late spring with an 8:08 pattern, but that was it...just 8:08; then this summer the other numbers came through.
On 7/22 we got the news that my mother-in-law had Lung Cancer that spread to her brain. Just this past week on 8/21 she passed. I was thinking perhaps the numbers were foretelling of her death; but I have still seen some patterns this week.

It is very interesting to see how many people are having these similar experiences now. It leaves me wondering if all of this is just letting us know that we are spiritually activated now as a race...the human race. It feels like something big is coming; huge...and all of these numbers are paving the way.
Old 27-08-2006, 04:43 AM
Enlightener

Herald the Herbal Brigade

Yes, I felt that 'something BIG is coming' feeling when I was going through my spiritual awakening.

It is all meant to be this way, numbers and clocks have been created through our evolution at exactly the right time in our spiritual conciousness.

The plan is going perfectly.

En-nightener
Old 14-09-2006, 06:05 AM
mikron

Hi Everyone cheers ! what it means exactly is the is synchronicity in your life right now, the 4th dimension is knocking on your door in this world!

my sugestions is to see it as a sign to start being more creative in your life! Follow your spirit and be inspired by life in ways only you know !

Peace

mikron
Old 14-09-2006, 01:58 PM
Angels444

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelica
HI there, does anyone know why everytime i look at the clock it's 1:11 or 2:22 5:55 ... i had heard it was my spirit within telling me something... for about 2 1/2 years it's been doing this,, yesterday it was 5:55 that's a new one for me...but usually it's 1:11 , 2:22 ,4:44 ... thank you.......
bless you
angelica

Hello Angelica,

I see "444" a lot (hence the name!!), especially when I talk to the angels and my guides about anything that might be on my mind or worrying me. I also see it whenever I have an "aha" moment - you know, when something clicks into place and you realise exactly what you're supposed to do in a certain situation. It means "the angels surround you now with extra blessings" but I've also come to take it as a sign from above that I'm on on the right track. You should check out Doreen Virtue's "Angel Numbers" book - it gives a full list of the various number sequences and their meanings. Hope that helps,

Angels444.
Old 16-09-2006, 11:05 PM
Indigo Rose

Ok for me these numbers seem to harbingers of death. First in 2003/2004 I saw them preceeding my father's death. Then begain seeing them Dec 05 and through 06. My mother-in-law passed on 8/21/06. I had stopped seeing the numbers; only to start seeing them really aggressively...almost hourly a few days ago. Today I found out one of my cousins...whose mother was heavy on my mind a few days ago...was found dead yesterday.

For me this leaves me believing the numbers just warn me of impending death. :(
Old 17-09-2006, 02:41 AM
Lapis

I too have been seeing different numbers and number combinations for many years now. For a long time I was seeing the exact birth time of my son and later my own. Huuummmm, entry into this place?

Later it was the famed 11:11. Then it change to same number but in triple, like 1:11 and 2:22 and 3:33 and 4:44 and 5:55.

I get the sense that these numbers are doing far more than what we've understood so far. I think they're speaking to and at us in multidimensional ways. Like they're also indicating which dimension/dimensions you're really working and focused on during the months or years that you keep repeatedly seeing them. Like I said, I feel that they represent many different things, most of which we aren't aware of yet.
Old 17-09-2006, 02:59 AM
BLAIR2BE

It Is Said That Numbers, Math, And Geometry Are The Purest Forms Of Communication.
Old 30-09-2006, 08:27 PM
Dariel

Oh yes that happens a lot. Not a day without 111, 11:11, 22:22 or 777. I think I have now seen probably all the cars with 777 in reg.plate in this country LOL

There are sooo many explanations to this. It is gate opening but also communication from the spirit realms. Even Urantia book readers talk about Midwayer creature communication. But I have noticed that as in every symbolism, there is not only one explanation but many inside one. And the point depends on the person and his/hers situation of life. So here are few links which do differ from each other with explanations but I do use them both to check which one is correct into the situation for me that time.

www.spiritual-path.com/numerology.htm
http://www.angelfire.com/pa/SpiritMystery/numbers.html

and about 11:11 Stargates www.nvisible.com

Lots of love
Dari El
Closed Thread