Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 18-09-2014, 08:13 AM
Master
I usually steer away from asking something because is sets up an expectation for an answer, so, waiting, but remaining aware on the breath is quite a good idea.
Old 18-09-2014, 04:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ask21771
Several the one I usually try is I ask a question in my mind close my eyes and try to focus on my breathing white waiting to hear an answer
Hi
I want to tell you about the best day of my life today.
Just before i went to meditate i heard the end of the song from Celine Dion
and it goes:don't give up on your faith love comes to those who believe.
I thought for a moment but did not understand or if it was a message.
I meditated and half way threw not looking for answers and i heard a voice
that said u just have to believe but it was like at the same time i understood
exactly what it meant.
ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS BELIEVE THAT JESUS CHRIST IS YOUR SAVIOR!!!
If you believe that with like u have to believe it like u know the sun is going to shine tomorrow that's all then.
THEN U WILL EXPERIENCE LOVE LIKE THE SONG SAYS AND THAT'S WHAT GOD IS ALL ABOUT.
I cant try to explain what happened to me today but i cant stop being happy and i feel love i cant explain.Like the confusion is gone too.
It does not matter if hell exists if you believe and nobody can tell you otherwise.
Hope it helps
Old 18-09-2014, 04:59 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony c
Hi
I want to tell you about the best day of my life today.
Just before i went to meditate i heard the end of the song from Celine Dion
and it goes:don't give up on your faith love comes to those who believe.
I thought for a moment but did not understand or if it was a message.
I meditated and half way threw not looking for answers and i heard a voice
that said u just have to believe but it was like at the same time i understood
exactly what it meant.
ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS BELIEVE THAT JESUS CHRIST IS YOUR SAVIOR!!!
If you believe that with like u have to believe it like u know the sun is going to shine tomorrow that's all then.
THEN U WILL EXPERIENCE LOVE LIKE THE SONG SAYS AND THAT'S WHAT GOD IS ALL ABOUT.
I cant try to explain what happened to me today but i cant stop being happy and i feel love i cant explain.Like the confusion is gone too.
It does not matter if hell exists if you believe and nobody can tell you otherwise.
Hope it helps

I'm an omniversalist I don't belive in one single form of god being more significant then the other nor do I see the moral justification in being damned simply for not declaring a single entity my "lord and savior" no loving god would act like that
Old 18-09-2014, 05:00 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

One huge problem is my attention deficit disorder
Old 18-09-2014, 06:39 PM
Master
Quote:
I'm an omniversalist I don't belive in one single form of god being more significant then the other nor do I see the moral justification in being damned simply for not declaring a single entity my "lord and savior" no loving god would act like that
Sorry i cant help you but i believe that and i am not worried about hell no more
I believe Jesus died for us to be saved so we can have eternal life.
Old 19-09-2014, 04:17 PM
Master
Quote:
I need to know what will happen to me after death and I need to know why when I'm relaxed and supposed to be hearing god I hear hell

Because your Ego is speaking to you when you meditate and it's filled with fear.

I agree with whoever said you should use a mantra.
Old 21-09-2014, 02:10 AM
finally

I think Hell may be real

one year when my spirit yet felt dark, I heard a testimony on the TV saying weather you believe hell is a true place or not , try to get yourself saved. Full of Gods spirit/light that is so you won't end up there wear other dark heart humans end up after they die.Well, there are other beliefs and since I wasn't very sure which to trust I decided to trust the advice on the TV...and...it happened. I asked Christ in. His spirit joined me some way. I began to even feel more loving, if this helps. No longer dark within.
Old 21-09-2014, 06:47 AM
Experiencer

Stop asking yourself questions during meditation. Just sit there in silence and do it often enough, and the answers you need will come to you. When you ask "where will I go when I die," your intellect does not know the answer, so that's why it answers with "hell," because that is one of the answers that society has told you is an option. Meditation is not about the intellect giving you answers; it's about the universe giving you answers, and you must be quiet and listen to it. Don't even bother asking the question. The question only presents resistance and makes it harder to get the answer.
Old 22-09-2014, 02:43 PM
Aerin328

To the original poster:

I agree it seems quite possible that what you are experiencing is your own fear. When you meditate, you remove the surface protective layers of ego and sometimes are presented with genuine perceptions of yours to deal with. Dealing with fear is an important activity for consciousness. In your case, the thing you "need" may actually be to confront this fear. If it is a truly intense fear, even more the prompting for it to be confronted.

If you strongly fear damnation then the following sentence may not get through to you, but as a stranger on the internet I hope you will consider the following truth: you cannot be harmed. There is nothing truly to fear. Your consciousness is immutable. However, you ARE a creator. And you have been given this opportunity to experience some serious contrast and constraints here on Earth. That includes the possibility of you embracing a belief such as the belief that you may suffer endlessly! What a stark, constrasting belief! You have experienced the result of having such a belief- such a result can be experienced quite negatively. Now, in meditation, you seek to clear the debris- and that means addressing the belief.

The answer? It's personal for everyone... but often this works: Lovingly surrender. Embrace it. Surrender your fear, fully experience the emotion you have connected to it. The emotion, the fear, the pain cannot kill you. Fully experience the negative in the NOW without judgment. Don't tell yourself a story about it- just intend to fully be with the experience. It can't truly harm you. It may be emotionally or even physically painful- but that's just a sensation, one that cannot destroy you (though it might feel like it can).

Fully embracing- and surviving- such a great fear is a great opportunity for consciousness to grow indeed!

Finally, please know that YOU are loved beyond measure.
Old 25-09-2014, 07:47 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

I had this experience today it wasn't a dream because I wasn't fully asleep but it was while I was trying to take a nap, I got sucked into hell and I was terrified but I was also aware it was like everything around me was made of myself and there was this thing that felt like me but higher and darker what does this mean does it mean my higher self wants to damn me