Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 24-04-2013, 12:50 AM
Absonite

(77:2.3) The postrebellion era on Urantia witnessed many unusual happenings. A great civilization—the culture of Dalamatia—was going to pieces. "The Nephilim (Nodites) were on earth in those days, and when these sons of the gods went in to the daughters of men and they bore to them, their children were the 'mighty men of old,' the 'men of renown.'" While hardly "sons of the gods," the staff and their early descendants were so regarded by the evolutionary mortals of those distant days; even their stature came to be magnified by tradition. This, then, is the origin of the well-nigh universal folk tale of the gods who came down to earth and there with the daughters of men begot an ancient race of heroes. And all this legend became further confused with the race mixtures of the later appearing Adamites in the second garden.

-Urantia Book
Old 24-04-2013, 01:05 AM
Mr.Whitmore

.........and some say it continues to this day
Old 26-04-2013, 07:06 PM
cleanheart82

i am inclined to agree with this post. i would take the advice of another poster, and look within for answers. angels aren't ment to take embodiment, so those that chose to are fallen angels. they no longer serve god. archangels would never use a ouija board, but a lower being would. i respect that everyone finds their own way to god, so the best advice i can give is to let you know that if you seek answers, you should go directly to the source. for yourself. you can make contact just as easily as i did, and then you will know the truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightofOurAge
Oh boy. This is why I stay away from organized religion (yes, Wicca is included in that).

A oujia board? This priestess must be of a Dark sort if she's encouraging this method of communication with spirits.

Read this over and over again to yourself: ARCHANGELS DO NOT COMMUNICATE THROUGH OUJIA BOARDS. In fact, high Heavenly beings would NEVER bring themselves so low. If they want to communicate an important message to you, trust me....they will. They don't need the aid of a medium, and they certainly don't need a oujia board.

You are NOT a nephilum (which is a fallen angel or demon, not a "cross-breed"). As for the description of them in Genesis, well, it could just be allegory. Humans back then might very well consider large-size spiritual entities (demons) as "giants".

When using a oujia board, you should expect these types of negative responses because ONLY negative entities will communicate with such a device.

And by the way, since we're throwing out terms here, a Seraphim is an UNfallen angel who remains loyal to God. That's what Gabriel is, and he doesn't communicate messages unless they are extremely important. Calling you a demon is not. Plus, it's a lie. Don't seek counsel from this priestess again, is my personal advice.
Old 23-05-2014, 02:07 AM
chey_94

Question need help

Hi I saw the tread and I thought I might ask for some help on Nephilim. I channel for people and I was channeling with my brother who allows me to use him to pull spirits into to talk to them. I accidently had a lost spirit of a Nephilim come through that has attached to me. If anyone has any knowledge of how to get rid of this attachment that has been harming me and those around me please help. We have tried cleansing and meditations but it is till latched inside of me deeply.
Old 25-05-2014, 08:43 PM
Ascender
Were the four horsemen not Nephilims at one point?
Also, Lilith was not the murderer of children. I channel Her and She says those were lies made up by the sons of Adam to turn people against Her. She says She swore that no children of Hers would follow God after how both He and Adam treated Her in the Garden of Eden. She wished to be equal, for She believes that all are created equal. God and Adam believed Her as below them, and so She fled.
Old 15-08-2014, 08:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Animus27
Nephilim are giants who are either offspring of the Sons of God and Daughters of Mankind, per Genesis, or they're fearsome giant warriors who live in Canaan, as per Numbers. Exactly what they are is open to a lot of interpretation - from the offspring of fallen angels, to children of Cain.

As for Lilith, she's a Semitic demon present in different cultures, she was a part of late Jewish folklore and her presence as a murderer of newborns and expecting mothers was explained in the Talmud as her extracting revenge against the children of her former husband.

It's sometimes incredible how posts can wander form the actual subject matter and topic. No?

From Webster's:
http://biblehub.com/topical/n/nephilim.htm#web

"NEPHILIM
nef'-i-lim (nephilim): This word, translated "giants" in the King James Version, but retained in the Revised Version (British and American), is found in two passages of the Old Testament-one in Genesis 6:4, relating to the antediluvians; the other in Numbers 13:33, relating to the sons of Anak in Canaan."

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 16-08-2014, 12:26 AM
Niebla0007

Lilith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyth Von Gore
Were the four horsemen not Nephilims at one point?
Also, Lilith was not the murderer of children. I channel Her and She says those were lies made up by the sons of Adam to turn people against Her. She says She swore that no children of Hers would follow God after how both He and Adam treated Her in the Garden of Eden. She wished to be equal, for She believes that all are created equal. God and Adam believed Her as below them, and so She fled.
Yeah, I think she had such a bad rap by some clergies of the past like in one of the books I read based on the Torah.
That's one good example of the complex attitudes towards women and religion,
which is why I found Bettany Hughes topic of the hidden history of women in religion interesting in Divine Women
http://www.historychannel.com.au/art...res-in-history
Old 12-09-2014, 04:38 AM
menchanchie

The Nephilim were the offsprings of fallen angels and men kind. They were often said to be evil, but I dont believe that they are. They are just man who are more connected to angels than others, they still exist today but there's not many.
Old 12-09-2014, 08:34 PM
Raphah

Quote:
Originally Posted by menchanchie
The Nephilim were the offsprings of fallen angels and men kind. They were often said to be evil, but I dont believe that they are. They are just man who are more connected to angels than others, they still exist today but there's not many.
Lol. Are you serious as in there not being many left ?

The entire world population is practically nephilim again, just like it was during the days of Noah.

Initially YHWH or Yahushua created Adam and Eve from the elements around them. So just like a potter, building a construct out of clay, their skin, hair and eye colours were all brown.

Black hair, high crown foreheads and green/hazel eyes originate from Lucifer and other fallen seraphs/cherubs.

Blonde hair, low crown forehead and blue eyes come from the fallen watchers.

This means that almost everyone on this planet is contaminated in some way or another with fallen angel DNA.
Old 12-09-2014, 11:29 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raphah
Lol. Are you serious as in there not being many left ?

The entire world population is practically nephilim again, just like it was during the days of Noah.

Initially YHWH or Yahushua created Adam and Eve from the elements around them. So just like a potter, building a construct out of clay, their skin, hair and eye colours were all brown.

Black hair, high crown foreheads and green/hazel eyes originate from Lucifer and other fallen seraphs/cherubs.

Blonde hair, low crown forehead and blue eyes come from the fallen watchers.

This means that almost everyone on this planet is contaminated in some way or another with fallen angel DNA.

Ha! That's brilliant because I'm blonde with blue eyes and I have an angel telling me that he's my Father. Maybe you're right ;)

But if so then fallen angels and angels must still be breeding with human women or the genepool would dilute but I don't see many giants around.

Angels typically have no morals or ethics. If helping us meant making wee nephilim, they'd do it.

Angels are really very good in bed. No woman in her right mind would say no ;)

If you've ever seen the movie Michael...literally. They smell like cookies. You want to even if you don't know why!

Knowing the appetite of angels for sexual pursuits I bet, given Gods go-ahead, a few willing women and some luck, soon we'd be overrun.