Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 05-06-2014, 11:35 PM
Deactivated Account

Are Lightworkers the same as angels?

Are Lightworkers the same as angels?
Old 06-06-2014, 06:45 AM
Master
An incarnate who has a background in the angelic realm is almost always what they call a Lightworker, at least on this planet, but a lightworker is very seldom angelic.
Old 06-06-2014, 09:44 AM
Master

But if you have have to put a tag on it angels do light working but I see all light working having the same goal.
Old 11-06-2014, 03:20 AM
Chikari

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
An incarnate who has a background in the angelic realm is almost always what they call a Lightworker, at least on this planet, but a lightworker is very seldom angelic.

So, Angels can be Lightworkers but lightworkers don't have to be angels. Is that correct? Like there are beings outside of the angelic realm that can Lightwork.
Old 11-06-2014, 06:39 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chikari
So, Angels can be Lightworkers but lightworkers don't have to be angels. Is that correct? Like there are beings outside of the angelic realm that can Lightwork.

Sure in the most common understanding of what a Light worker is, is someone who is awaken, on the path toward the light or service to others, and helps other on their path or follow this path.
Those of the angelic realm do incarnate if need to, or if they choose to.
And when they incarnate on a planet like this one who is destine to move toward the light, they will fulfill this role, certainly. It is their principle desire to serve.
Old 11-06-2014, 08:19 AM
Chikari

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
Sure in the most common understanding of what a Light worker is, is someone who is awaken, on the path toward the light or service to others, and helps other on their path or follow this path.
And when they incarnate on a planet like this one who is destine to move toward the light, they will fulfill this role, certainly. It is their principle desire to serve.

That makes a lot of sense. I love meeting people who you can just tell by talking to them that they want to help others and for the right reasons too.
Old 12-06-2014, 10:48 AM
swisscub

Quote:

I agree with that, being a lightworker myself.
And even though I fantastically love working with the angelic realms, I don't think they necessary must be angels in order to be one. However, there are earth angels, and you're just reading the words of one. So hello! :)

What made you ask the question though?
Old 12-06-2014, 04:29 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by swisscub
I agree with that, being a lightworker myself.
And even though I fantastically love working with the angelic realms, I don't think they necessary must be angels in order to be one. However, there are earth angels, and you're just reading the words of one. So hello! :)

What made you ask the question though?

Well.. I'm a Lightworker but I feel angelic too so.. It just seemed like the two things went hand in hand. So I was just wondering :)
Old 13-06-2014, 07:00 AM
swisscub

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
Well.. I'm a Lightworker but I feel angelic too so..

Oh I didn't say you shouldn't! Nor did I say that Lightworkers are not Angels :). The work we do is in deed most angelic. And every now and then I can feel my wings very dominantly so! ;)

I suggest you have a read about "Earth Angels" though, if you haven't done so already. I have a feeling you'd like the topic.
Old 07-08-2014, 01:05 PM
Guide
What a lovely thread

Realms of the Earth Angels by Doreen Virtue is a wonderful book that covers Earth angels, Incarnated Angels, Incarnated Elementals, Starpeople and Wise ones.

All of them are considered to be lightworkers, and the book goes into some depth describing each one :)

I think you may find this a wonderful starting point to see how they each fit inside and outside the angelic realm.

I am not an individual having a universal experience, but the universe having an individual experience. Where consciousness is the universe experiencing itself through each of us.

Destiny is not the path given to us - but the path we choose for ourselves.

Current resources:
Tom Campbell: Ultimate Reality www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhv-XCff4_I

Currently reading:
Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are: Alan Watts
A Brief History of Time: Stephen Hawking