Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 15-04-2019, 04:40 PM
Ascender
Memorial of Jesus

Nisan 14 at Sunset ,Passover Night. (Luke 22:19,20 And He took bread, gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to them, saying, “This is My body which is given for you; do this in remembrance of Me". Likewise He also took the cup after supper, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in My blood, which is shed for you). Jesus wants ALL of his followers to Remember this. because it's was now time for him to give up his life for ALL HUMANS! he did it because he loved us, but most importantly Jehovah God loved us. this is why He sent his Son ,(John 3:16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life).

what a Glorious occasion in which humans have by celebrating and showing LOVE to the Greatest Human who have ever lived! we as Jehovah's witnesses worldwide will partake in this Grand celebration. the Memorial will be on Friday evening, April 19, 2019. we lovingly invite ALL who would like to join us in this celebration, it last for about an Hour. and it will be scriptural explanations of why we do or don't concerning this event. 11 partook, Judas didn't! (John 13:21-27). the Event will be at the Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses near you
Old 15-04-2019, 06:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo50
Nisan 14 at Sunset ,Passover Night. (Luke 22:19,20 And He took bread, gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to them, saying, “This is My body which is given for you; do this in remembrance of Me". Likewise He also took the cup after supper, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in My blood, which is shed for you). Jesus wants ALL of his followers to Remember this. because it's was now time for him to give up his life for ALL HUMANS! he did it because he loved us, but most importantly Jehovah God loved us. this is why He sent his Son ,(John 3:16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life).

what a Glorious occasion in which humans have by celebrating and showing LOVE to the Greatest Human who have ever lived! we as Jehovah's witnesses worldwide will partake in this Grand celebration. the Memorial will be on Friday evening, April 19, 2019. we lovingly invite ALL who would like to join us in this celebration, it last for about an Hour. and it will be scriptural explanations of why we do or don't concerning this event. 11 partook, Judas didn't! (John 13:21-27). the Event will be at the Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses near you

What is it you are celebrating?
Old 15-04-2019, 10:22 PM
Suspended
Please don't hate Judas but forgive him, he was part of Gods plan......What if Jesus Christ didn't die on the cross? He paid with his life for our sins?
Old 15-04-2019, 11:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123

The departure of the Klingons....

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 16-04-2019, 06:51 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
The departure of the Klingons....

Have fun
Old 16-04-2019, 04:52 PM
Ascender
Quote:

the death of Jesus Christ, (the Lord's evening meal). or some call it, his Last Supper, in which he commanded his followers to do ,(Luke 22:14-21 When the hour had come, He sat down, and the twelve apostles with Him. Then He said to them, “With fervent desire I have desired to eat this Passover with you before I suffer. for I say to you, I will no longer eat of it until it is fulfilled in the kingdom of God.”

Then He took the cup, and gave thanks, and said, “Take this and divide it among yourselves. for I say to you, I will not drink of the fruit of the vine until the kingdom of God comes.” And He took bread, gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to them, saying, “This is My body which is given for you; do this in remembrance of Me.” Likewise He also took the cup after supper, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in My blood, which is shed for you. But behold, the hand of My betrayer is with Me on the table).
Old 16-04-2019, 05:14 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taking a Break
Please don't hate Judas but forgive him, he was part of Gods plan......What if Jesus Christ didn't die on the cross? He paid with his life for our sins?

I hate NO one, except satan and his demons. but Judas was used by satan and Jesus knew this ,(John 13:21-30 When Jesus had said these things, He was troubled in spirit, and testified and said, “Most assuredly, I say to you, one of you will betray Me.” Then the disciples looked at one another, perplexed about whom He spoke. Now there was leaning on Jesus’ bosom one of His disciples, whom Jesus loved. Simon Peter therefore motioned to him to ask who it was of whom He spoke. Then, leaning back on Jesus’ breast, he said to Him, “Lord, who is it?”

Jesus answered, “It is he to whom I shall give a piece of bread when I have dipped it.” And having dipped the bread, He gave it to Judas Iscariot, the son of Simon. Now after the piece of bread, Satan entered him. Then Jesus said to him, “What you do, do quickly.” But no one at the table knew for what reason He said this to him. For some thought, because Judas had the money box, that Jesus had said to him, “Buy those things we need for the feast,” or that he should give something to the poor. Having received the piece of bread, he then went out immediately. And it was night
).

Judas would have been one seated with Jesus in Heaven, but he betrayed Jesus. this was why sent him away to do what he was to do. Judas gave up that gift. he won't be resurrected either. he gave up being an Spiritual Created ruling with Jesus over a Righteous new Earth, for a money.
Old 16-04-2019, 05:25 PM
Master
Quote:
the death of Jesus Christ, (the Lord's evening meal). or some call it, his Last Supper, in which he commanded his followers to do ,(Luke 22:14-21 When the hour had come, He sat down, and the twelve apostles with Him. Then He said to them, “With fervent desire I have desired to eat this Passover with you before I suffer. for I say to you, I will no longer eat of it until it is fulfilled in the kingdom of God.”

Then He took the cup, and gave thanks, and said, “Take this and divide it among yourselves. for I say to you, I will not drink of the fruit of the vine until the kingdom of God comes.” And He took bread, gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to them, saying, “This is My body which is given for you; do this in remembrance of Me.” Likewise He also took the cup after supper, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in My blood, which is shed for you. But behold, the hand of My betrayer is with Me on the table).

I personally prefer to celebrate the life of any person, but you have fun
Old 16-04-2019, 05:30 PM
Master
Quote:
I hate NO one, except satan and his demons. but Judas was used by satan and Jesus knew this ,(John 13:21-30 When Jesus had said these things, He was troubled in spirit, and testified and said, “Most assuredly, I say to you, one of you will betray Me.” Then the disciples looked at one another, perplexed about whom He spoke. Now there was leaning on Jesus’ bosom one of His disciples, whom Jesus loved. Simon Peter therefore motioned to him to ask who it was of whom He spoke. Then, leaning back on Jesus’ breast, he said to Him, “Lord, who is it?”

Jesus answered, “It is he to whom I shall give a piece of bread when I have dipped it.” And having dipped the bread, He gave it to Judas Iscariot, the son of Simon. Now after the piece of bread, Satan entered him. Then Jesus said to him, “What you do, do quickly.” But no one at the table knew for what reason He said this to him. For some thought, because Judas had the money box, that Jesus had said to him, “Buy those things we need for the feast,” or that he should give something to the poor. Having received the piece of bread, he then went out immediately. And it was night
).

Judas would have been one seated with Jesus in Heaven, but he betrayed Jesus. this was why sent him away to do what he was to do. Judas gave up that gift. he won't be resurrected either. he gave up being an Spiritual Created ruling with Jesus over a Righteous new Earth, for a money.

Read the Gospel of Judas..... He betrayed nobody, that is a myth......
Old 16-04-2019, 11:10 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Read the Gospel of Judas..... He betrayed nobody, that is a myth......

That is forbidden scripture for churchgoers?

Lucky for me I can read whatever I want.

Blessings.