Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 03-02-2019, 06:21 PM
Experiencer
Salvation for Fallen Humans & Fallen Angels (A Practical Guide)

Note: this is an updated revision of an earlier thread.

The following comes to me through my personal relationship with Father God, His Son, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit (see: https://christianspiritualandbiblica...ist-salvation/ ). I have provided scripture and thoughtful insight to support my personal revelations and my faith.

In both, the Old Testament and New Testament, sin offerings were made for the atonement of sins.

Numbers 28:30. Include one male goat to make atonement for you.

Hebrews 5:3. And by reason hereof he ought, as for the people, so also for himself, to offer for sins.

The atonement of sins were made for people before the coming Messiah who were without Christ. And thus, the atonement of sins can be made for those in the afterlife who are also without Christ.

Today, it is common practice for the dead in purgatory to obtain indulgence from God through the Catholic Church for remission of the temporal punishment due to sins whose guilt has already been forgiven (C.C.C., X. Indulgences). So, in other words, the Catholic Church intervenes for the individual by asking Father God, who stores up our good works, to apply some of them in lieu of punishment due to sins. But these indulgences are limited to those who die in the communion of saints. Although, falling short of the glory of Christ, this is a good example of atonement being made for the dead in the afterlife by offering up good works.

The Churches fail to teach the complete work of salvation. Salvation must reach to all humans and fallen angels in all places of all times.

Mark 16:15. He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation.”

Jesus descended into hell for three days to deliver the faithful dead with His sacrificial blood atonement.

1 Peter 4:6. For this reason the gospel was preached also to the dead, that they might be judged according to men in the flesh, but live according to God in spirit.

Jesus now holds the keys to death and Hades. The fallen humans and angels in hell can be saved. Otherwise, the work of salvation would not be complete and we fall short of the glory of God.

Revelations 1:18. I am the Living One; I was dead, and now look, I am alive for ever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades.

One of the attributes of God is that He goes unchanging. And Jesus would still hold the keys of death and Hades. He would still be salvaging and delivering the souls of the underworld. This is the one true Son of God. This is the Jesus, Christians and others should get to know. We should search scripture with the loving heart of Jesus.

Our good works can be offered up to Christ as atonement for the sins of those in the netherworld. Atonement is necessary because they are the fallen. This completes the work of salvation. To say otherwise, is to cut short the work of salvation in Christ.

2 Maccabees 12:46. Thus he made atonement for the dead that they might be freed from this sin.

It is all the same for God to free prisoners in this world from their captives as it is for Christ to free prisoners from their captives in the spirit world.

Zechariah 9:11. As for you, because of the blood of my covenant with you, I will free your prisoners from the waterless pit.

And Christ will free prisoners in hell through you because of the blood of the covenant He has with you. This is a blessing bestowed upon us by our Lord.

And, it is by the power of the Son of God that salvation is carried out.

1 Corinthians 1:18. For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.

Let’s not fail to see the significance of being able to offer up our goods works as atonement for the sins of the lost souls in hell. Your fallen family, friends, strangers and even angels without God can have their souls restored (salvaged) by the divine power of Christ and be with God, Jesus, the angels, family and friends in heaven. One must be in good standing with God and sense no unhealthy spirits in one’s life before atonement will be accepted. Although, atonement is required of us for the forgiveness of the sins of those in hell, it is by the Lord’s sacrifice that the souls of the dead can be salvaged and that heaven and hell are open. Glory goes to Father God and His Son, Jesus Christ. It is a privilege to partake in the heavenly family business of salvation and an even greater honor to work so closely with Father God and Christ in salvaging souls.

1 Corinthians 15:19. If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men the most pitiable.

Jesus is mighty to save and He will stretch His staff down to the very depths of hell to save souls.

What I say is true, it has been revealed to me by both Jesus Christ and Father God.

1 Thessalonians 5:19-21. Do not quench the Spirit. Do not treat prophecies with contempt but test them all; hold on to what is good,

In conclusion, this, my friends, is the most loving thing you can do for these poor, lost souls. And, may God bless you for such an undertaking.
Old 03-02-2019, 06:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowlyservant

The following comes to me through my personal relationship with Father God, His Son, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit (see: https://christianspiritualandbiblica...ist-salvation/ ). I have provided scripture and thoughtful insight to support my personal revelations and my faith.

In both, the Old Testament and New Testament, sin offerings were made for the atonement of sins.

Hebrews 5:3. And by reason hereof he ought, as for the people, so also for himself, to offer for sins.

The atonement of sins were made for people before the coming Messiah who were without Christ. And thus, the atonement of sins can be made for those in the afterlife who are also without Christ.

Today, it is common practice for the dead in purgatory to obtain indulgence from God through the Catholic Church for remission of the temporal punishment due to sins whose guilt has already been forgiven (C.C.C., X. Indulgences). So, in other words, the Catholic Church intervenes for the individual by asking Father God, who stores up our good works, to apply some of them in lieu of punishment due to sins. But these indulgences are limited to those who die in the communion of saints. Although, falling short of the glory of Christ, this is a good example of atonement being made for the dead in the afterlife by offering up good works.

The Churches fail to teach the complete work of salvation. Salvation must reach to all humans and fallen angels in all places of all times.

Mark 16:15. He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation.”

Jesus descended into hell for three days to deliver the faithful dead with His sacrificial blood atonement.

1 Peter 4:6. For this reason the gospel was preached also to the dead, that they might be judged according to men in the flesh, but live according to God in spirit.

Jesus now holds the keys to death and Hades. The fallen humans and angels in hell can be saved. Otherwise, the work of salvation would not be complete and we fall short of the glory of God.

Revelations 1:18. I am the Living One; I was dead, and now look, I am alive for ever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades.

One of the attributes of God is that He goes unchanging. And Jesus would still hold the keys of death and Hades. He would still be salvaging and delivering the souls of the underworld. This is the one true Son of God. This is the Jesus, Christians and others should get to know. We should search scripture with the loving heart of Jesus.

Our good works can be offered up to Christ as atonement for the sins of those in the netherworld. Atonement is necessary because they are the fallen. This completes the work of salvation. To say otherwise, is to cut short the work of salvation in Christ.

2 Maccabees 12:46. Thus he made atonement for the dead that they might be freed from this sin.

It is all the same for God to free prisoners in this world from their captives as it is for Christ to free prisoners from their captives in the spirit world.

Zechariah 9:11. As for you, because of the blood of my covenant with you, I will free your prisoners from the waterless pit.

And Christ will free prisoners in hell through you because of the blood of the covenant He has with you. This is a blessing bestowed upon us by our Lord.

1 Corinthians 1:18. For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.

Let’s not fail to see the significance of being able to offer up our goods works as atonement for the sins of the lost souls in hell. Your fallen family, friends, strangers and even angels without God can have their souls restored (salvaged) by the divine power of Christ and be with God, Jesus, the angels, family and friends in heaven. One must be in good standing with God and sense no unhealthy spirits in one’s life before atonement will be accepted. Although, atonement is required of us for the forgiveness of the sins of those in hell, it is by the Lord’s sacrifice that the souls of the dead can be salvaged and that heaven and hell are open. Glory goes to Father God and His Son, Jesus Christ. It is a privilege to partake in the heavenly family business of salvation and an even greater honor to work so closely with Father God and Christ in salvaging souls.

1 Corinthians 15:19. If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men the most pitiable.

Jesus is mighty to save and He will stretch His staff down to the very depths of hell to save souls.

What I say is true, it has been revealed to me by both Jesus Christ and Father God.

1 Thessalonians 5:19-21. Do not quench the Spirit. Do not treat prophecies with contempt but test them all; hold on to what is good,

In conclusion, this, my friends, is the most loving thing you can do for these poor, lost souls. And, may God bless you for such an undertaking.

' Numbers 28:30. Include one male goat to make atonement for you.'

Innocent animals to make atonement, how barbaric...... The writers of this nonsense certainly do need atonement and some compassion. What is frightening is that in the year 2019 we have some who actually believe this to be the truth. God help the poor animals.
Old 03-02-2019, 07:25 PM
Master
Quote:

Greetings,
I personally don't believe anyone is lost. It's nothing we need to do to save anyone, Christ has done enough. You do all that writing and give all those nice scriptures , and yet you still embrace the ugly hell doctrine.
Wow.
Old 04-02-2019, 03:32 PM
Master

Salvation comes only through the blood of Jesus Christ. The offerings God commanded in the Old Testament were only a picture of what would happen when Jesus died for our sins.

For since the law has but a shadow of the good things to come instead of the true form of these realities, it can never, by the same sacrifices that are continually offered every year, make perfect those who draw near. Otherwise, would they not have ceased to be offered, since the worshipers, having once been cleansed, would no longer have any consciousness of sins? But in these sacrifices there is a reminder of sins every year. For it is impossible for the blood of bulls and goats to take away sins.

Consequently, when Christ came into the world, he said,

“Sacrifices and offerings you have not desired,
but a body have you prepared for me;
in burnt offerings and sin offerings
you have taken no pleasure.
Then I said, ‘Behold, I have come to do your will, O God,
as it is written of me in the scroll of the book.’”

Hebrews 10:1-7 ESV

Jesus became a human so he could atone for the sins of humans. His death did nothing to help fallen angels. We must receive this salvation while we are alive. It will be too late when we die.
Old 05-02-2019, 05:47 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
' Numbers 28:30. Include one male goat to make atonement for you.'

Innocent animals to make atonement, how barbaric...... The writers of this nonsense certainly do need atonement and some compassion. What is frightening is that in the year 2019 we have some who actually believe this to be the truth. God help the poor animals.
We kill and eat animals everyday. How is any of this barbaric?
Old 05-02-2019, 05:49 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickiel
Greetings,
I personally don't believe anyone is lost. It's nothing we need to do to save anyone, Christ has done enough. You do all that writing and give all those nice scriptures , and yet you still embrace the ugly hell doctrine.
Wow.
I've seen and talked to both fallen angels and fallen humans. Hell most definitely exist.
Old 05-02-2019, 06:10 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by theophilus
Salvation comes only through the blood of Jesus Christ. The offerings God commanded in the Old Testament were only a picture of what would happen when Jesus died for our sins.

For since the law has but a shadow of the good things to come instead of the true form of these realities, it can never, by the same sacrifices that are continually offered every year, make perfect those who draw near. Otherwise, would they not have ceased to be offered, since the worshipers, having once been cleansed, would no longer have any consciousness of sins? But in these sacrifices there is a reminder of sins every year. For it is impossible for the blood of bulls and goats to take away sins.

Consequently, when Christ came into the world, he said,

“Sacrifices and offerings you have not desired,
but a body have you prepared for me;
in burnt offerings and sin offerings
you have taken no pleasure.
Then I said, ‘Behold, I have come to do your will, O God,
as it is written of me in the scroll of the book.’”

Hebrews 10:1-7 ESV

Jesus became a human so he could atone for the sins of humans. His death did nothing to help fallen angels. We must receive this salvation while we are alive. It will be too late when we die.
Blood offerings of goats, etc. are no longer done. But the offering up of good works is. Here is an example:

"Today, it is common practice for the dead in purgatory to obtain indulgence from God through the Catholic Church for remission of the temporal punishment due to sins whose guilt has already been forgiven (C.C.C., X. Indulgences). So, in other words, the Catholic Church intervenes for the individual by asking Father God, who stores up our good works, to apply some of them in lieu of punishment due to sins. But these indulgences are limited to those who die in the communion of saints. Although, falling short of the glory of Christ, this is a good example of atonement being made for the dead in the afterlife by offering up good works for sins."

The New Testament:

Faith Without Works Is Dead

N.K.J.V. James 2:18. But someone will say, “You have faith, and I have works.” Show me your faith without your works, and I will show you my faith by my works.
Old 05-02-2019, 06:46 PM
Master
Quote:
We kill and eat animals everyday. How is any of this barbaric?

No we don't ALL kill and eat animals everyday and those who do wouldn't use this nonsensical idea it's ' Atonement for our sins ' .
Old 05-02-2019, 06:48 PM
Master
Quote:
I've seen and talked to both fallen angels and fallen humans. Hell most definitely exist.

In your mind only.... Doesn't mean it's reality....
Old 05-02-2019, 07:38 PM
Deactivated Account
Based on my former fundamental religious perspective, only humans (if they didn't repent too late and became born again) have a chance to earn salvation. Demons and fallen angels gave up their only chance by willingly rebelling against God and their ultimate fate is the lake of fire. They know this and try to seek revenge against god by dragging as many humans possible with them to their eternal damnation. I could be wrong, but the bible doesn't indicate that fallen angels are redeemable at all.