Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 09-04-2019, 05:18 AM
Knower

Would my theory work!?

I have stated countless times that I plan on redoing this life, again. But instead of being my current self, again; I want co-exist as someone else. Now what I want to do is return to the morning of April 14, 1988, as my twin sister. Just to let you know, I do have a sister, but she's 2 years older than me and a reality where I have a twin sister, alongside an older one, really intrigues me. I think it would be so cool to relive everything all over again, even if the outcome is slightly different, the next time. I remember taking swimming lessons at my local YMCA, when I was only like 5 years old and still in preschool and I would love to relive those memories again, with my past incarnation. Also, I wonder what twins of the opposite sex are like. This "moving forward" linear reincarnation stuff no longer interests me and hasn't since like 2014. My only hope is that I can split my soul into two halves via an alternate timeline. Is that even possible to achieve? Be reborn with the same exact family, same exact time period, and same exact (if not, similar) experiences all over, again?

By same family, I don't mean a past or future generation, I mean the same exact one from this life. I thought I'd mention that, so I could be very clear, knowing that I want no part in the future (late 21st/early 22nd century) for my next life, and I didn't rule out the possibility about reincarnating back into the past (which I would be doing anyways). I really hope time is non-linear for souls! Going forward in time after this life, would be very pointless for me. It's not that I absolutely hate the future or anything; I just deserve a second chance at the same life.

Anyways, I turn 31 years old this Sunday and I'm kinda saddened that my sister has started a family of her own and I'm still in the same position I was, about a decade ago. Other than living on my own; only about 5 miles from my parents house, I haven't really done much. I have no job, I don't drive a car, and I have to rely on my own mother, to get out of the house and I stay with my parents, every weekend. This is what Autism has done to me! Its really depressing knowing that my sister has achieved more than I have, in the past 10-15 years. The only difference from a decade ago; I was still living in my parents house, until I moved out, back in 2012 and yet I still feel like I live at home, since I always spend the weekends there. There's also my animated TV show idea for Hollywood, but I'll save that for another time.
Old 10-04-2019, 09:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeGood88
I have stated countless times that I plan on redoing this life, again. But instead of being my current self, again; I want co-exist as someone else. Now what I want to do is return to the morning of April 14, 1988, as my twin sister. Just to let you know, I do have a sister, but she's 2 years older than me and a reality where I have a twin sister, alongside an older one, really intrigues me. I think it would be so cool to relive everything all over again, even if the outcome is slightly different, the next time. I remember taking swimming lessons at my local YMCA, when I was only like 5 years old and still in preschool and I would love to relive those memories again, with my past incarnation. Also, I wonder what twins of the opposite sex are like. This "moving forward" linear reincarnation stuff no longer interests me and hasn't since like 2014. My only hope is that I can split my soul into two halves via an alternate timeline. Is that even possible to achieve? Be reborn with the same exact family, same exact time period, and same exact (if not, similar) experiences all over, again?

By same family, I don't mean a past or future generation, I mean the same exact one from this life. I thought I'd mention that, so I could be very clear, knowing that I want no part in the future (late 21st/early 22nd century) for my next life, and I didn't rule out the possibility about reincarnating back into the past (which I would be doing anyways). I really hope time is non-linear for souls! Going forward in time after this life, would be very pointless for me. It's not that I absolutely hate the future or anything; I just deserve a second chance at the same life.

Anyways, I turn 31 years old this Sunday and I'm kinda saddened that my sister has started a family of her own and I'm still in the same position I was, about a decade ago. Other than living on my own; only about 5 miles from my parents house, I haven't really done much. I have no job, I don't drive a car, and I have to rely on my own mother, to get out of the house and I stay with my parents, every weekend. This is what Autism has done to me! Its really depressing knowing that my sister has achieved more than I have, in the past 10-15 years. The only difference from a decade ago; I was still living in my parents house, until I moved out, back in 2012 and yet I still feel like I live at home, since I always spend the weekends there. There's also my animated TV show idea for Hollywood, but I'll save that for another time.

Hi ..

I watched something last night that explained karma. I watched it to see if it resonated with me or not, it was a video by https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtaD1Tv89qg

Give it a listen too if you get the chance.

What I resonated with is that many at some point in life will always seem to be waiting or wanting something different to happen that replaces how they feel in the present moment and for many it doesn't stop. She went on to say as for example peeps that are not married want to get married, those that are married can't wait for a divorce lol, those that are wanting kids can't wait until they leave home etc etc ..

In your case your doing the exact same thing in your own way .. what is happening is that you are missing why things as they are and to always look for an alternative to how things actually are there is going to be a repetitive pattern ongoing in someway .

I have a sister that seemed to go from strength to strength in life, enjoying a happy family set up, own business, several houses, 6 holidays a year and for a short time I reflected that so called success upon myself and my own predicament with awful / difficult relationships had with partners, loosing my home in the financial / market crash, recovery after recovery it seemed but what a life experience lol.

What one comes to realize is that this life of ours is nobodies fault for use of a better word that ourselves.

Our Soul would find these difficult lifetimes endured as successful, more so than how many holidays you can afford to have etc etc ..

There seems to be a battle that occurs with the ego mind and the souls purpose ..

There is nothing wrong however with wanting to change things from as they are into something different, but there is a beneficial way of going about things in a particular way ..

If you watch the video you will understand what I mean ..

x dazzle x
Old 10-04-2019, 05:29 PM
Master
Hi Blakegood, I know you struggle with this and I can’t persuade you otherwise concerning reincarnation..
I know life can suck very much. I do agree with God-Like, what he’s saying here is essentially true.. we want, we want, and we want.. but we don’t pause and often think what we do have. I also know it’s hard to get out of that way of thinking.. even more so as we’re young and see others do and have things going in their lives and we don’t. It’s a constant pain..

Life’s hard for many.. I wished I had the answers..
I only know spiritual practice does help..
Old 18-04-2019, 04:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
Hi ..

I watched something last night that explained karma. I watched it to see if it resonated with me or not, it was a video by https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtaD1Tv89qg

Give it a listen too if you get the chance.

What I resonated with is that many at some point in life will always seem to be waiting or wanting something different to happen that replaces how they feel in the present moment and for many it doesn't stop. She went on to say as for example peeps that are not married want to get married, those that are married can't wait for a divorce lol, those that are wanting kids can't wait until they leave home etc etc ..

In your case your doing the exact same thing in your own way .. what is happening is that you are missing why things as they are and to always look for an alternative to how things actually are there is going to be a repetitive pattern ongoing in someway .

I have a sister that seemed to go from strength to strength in life, enjoying a happy family set up, own business, several houses, 6 holidays a year and for a short time I reflected that so called success upon myself and my own predicament with awful / difficult relationships had with partners, loosing my home in the financial / market crash, recovery after recovery it seemed but what a life experience lol.

What one comes to realize is that this life of ours is nobodies fault for use of a better word that ourselves.

Our Soul would find these difficult lifetimes endured as successful, more so than how many holidays you can afford to have etc etc ..

There seems to be a battle that occurs with the ego mind and the souls purpose ..

There is nothing wrong however with wanting to change things from as they are into something different, but there is a beneficial way of going about things in a particular way ..

If you watch the video you will understand what I mean ..

x dazzle x

Daz hello there.
And Blake hello there as well.

Blake I have read some of your posts. I do think there is some karma there but only you will know or can discover it. If you are able to do so, you may want to meditate on it, or reach out to your guides. Try to stay present and open to what arises or what your guides suggest.

Often, what is hurting or is most painful is just that...it is the knife which is most deeply buried, in some sense. It may take time to understand and realise it. As awareness comes...and until it does, both...be sure to be open to kindness, gentleness, forgiveness, compassion, and ultimately acceptance.

These are the gifts we can give ourselves and one another. In your case you and your sister, but certainly care for and nurture yourself in these difficult yet adventurous times. I am going to recommend a few profoundly healing and gentle books for you on the nature and caring of the soul...anything by John O'Donohue. You may want to start with Anam Cara -- there are several others, all golden. Remember, you can (and should be) your own soul friend first and foremost.

Daz...I highlighted just a few of your comments which are so true. It seems it is a rare and hard-won thing when we can look on our trials and...

1) be present to the love and goodness that surrounds us and which we have been graced to receive, and
2) see how they relate to our soul's truths and needs.

The soul needs or craves our waking awareness, our intentional affirmation, and our forgiveness and nurturing of ourselves and of others...all of which heal the soul. Our own soul...and also those souls to whom we are most deeply connected.

To gain the awareness and the remembrance -- these can take some lifetimes. To gain the love, acceptance, and forgiveness of your own heart and/or of others, many more. Hopefully, it's fewer rather than more.

Once we begin to remember...once we begin to attain a deeper awareness of the soul -- we can truly begin to know ourselves. And at that point, as difficult as the trials may be, we can finally begin to see and accept ourselves more truly. To forgive and love ourselves here and now from the soul's perspective. From who we truly are, at centre.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 22-04-2019, 10:56 PM
Master

I insisted on living a life over again in the same setting once. It was as a priestess to Isis. After I died I pleaded to come back again as a priestess to Isis again. Reluctantly, the council allowed it. But the second time around it was a sad time. It was at the end of the Isis era and people no longer worshiped her. Her temple was broken down and in disrepair. I could not understand why the people no longer had the love for Her that I had. I died of a broken heart.

Careful what you wish for.
Old 23-04-2019, 10:33 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
I insisted on living a life over again in the same setting once. It was as a priestess to Isis. After I died I pleaded to come back again as a priestess to Isis again. Reluctantly, the council allowed it. But the second time around it was a sad time. It was at the end of the Isis era and people no longer worshiped her. Her temple was broken down and in disrepair. I could not understand why the people no longer had the love for Her that I had. I died of a broken heart.

Careful what you wish for.
I live in America, so couldn't really imagine the differences with my life again in an alternate universe, compared to a 3rd world country. Also, I don't mean "same place, different time" I actually mean "same place, same time".

Last edited by BlakeGood88 : 24-04-2019 at 02:44 AM.