Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 27-02-2016, 07:22 AM
Master

I am sorry to hear what you went through Lynn. You would have gone through a very difficult time. Were you able to leave it behind and get on with your life. Of course you could not do that for a long time but eventually were you able to do it.

Thanks Tobi for your concerns.

That is what I do jimrich. I follow my heart but I had to be very careful in how I do things. I want things to turn out my way. I have been very lucky that it turned out well. We would not have given the money to my brother but we did not have to say anything about it. My husband was working on another plan for the nursing home that was very complicated and it took time to work it out. In the meantime my father got kicked out of the nursing home so that solved that problem.

Something unexpected happened. I got a birthday card from my sister in law yesterday wishing me a happy birthday. To be honest I am not sure if I glad to get a card from her. I think I would rather her not to send me a card. I know this is probably not nice of me. My brother said to me this afternoon that I have to forget what Vicki (my sister in law) said. She has done a lot of good things. I did not bring it up, my brother did. I said I know. Vicki has never apologised to anyone. She thinks she is correct and everyone else is wrong. The problem is it is hard to pretend to like someone when you do not. A lot of people can do it but people seem to be able to read me like looking at a book cover. I will be nice but I will not be overly nice. I did not say those things to my brother. The only thing I said was I know.
Old 28-02-2016, 02:06 AM
Master

Hi all, I have been thinking about things. I thought it is nice that my sister in law gave me a card. I will send her a birthday card when it is her birthday. I will be polite but I will only see her when I have to, such as my parents birthdays. etc.