Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

View Poll Results: After death, you will reincarnate, what would you love to be?
Professional (doctors, dentists, lawyers, etc.) 1 3.03%
Executive in a large Corporation 1 3.03%
Trademans (carpenter, bricklayers, glass workers, etc.) 3 9.09%
Female in a stable family with beautiful kids 4 12.12%
Male in a stable family with beautiful kids 2 6.06%
Choosing your birth in a wealthy family 3 9.09%
Worker helping the poors 2 6.06%
Worker helping heal Planet Earth 6 18.18%
Shaman 8 24.24%
Researcher to find cure for cancer 3 9.09%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-01-2014, 02:54 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greeneyes:)
All of that is too boring for me.
I wanna be a free spirit once I leave this place. Free in the sense that I'm not bound to live a human life with liabilities
Hey thanks Greeneyes to comment on this Tread, I wish you a dream come through, free spirit at last!

The best to you!

Old 01-01-2014, 06:24 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeandOneness
I'd like to explore the universe (consciousness) more in energic state of course.
Thanks LifeandOneness, this is my wish to you!

The best to you!
Old 02-01-2014, 03:48 PM
Master

Hi everyone,

Bring it back (January 2, 2014) to front in hope that other members will vote.

The best to everyone.
Old 03-01-2014, 04:39 AM
Master

XD depends on where my next playground and school will be. I don't mind it here- just the group I'm moving on with is all waiting for me to learn my lessons and move on with them to the 7th dimension. So I wouldn't mind coming back but I don't think I will :P
Best of luck to others that wish to though :)

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 03-01-2014, 01:54 PM
Master

Here is my analysis of the data so far.

Only one wants to be a female with stable family and beautiful kids. She will have a choice of two males to form the family with. I hope she picks richer of the two guys for her husband, since there are two guys wanting birth in a wealthy family. In addition, she will have to give birth to one executive, two tradesmen, one guy/gal to help the other poor male whom the woman did not choose for her husband because he is poor. In addition, she has to bear three Earth healers, six shamans and three cancer researchers. She is going to have her hands full.

Does anyone see it differently?
Old 03-01-2014, 03:55 PM
Master

Pretty much sums it up kris
Old 04-01-2014, 07:27 AM
pascelle

I'm fairly certain I'll be back. I've racked up lots of debts with relationships I've started but didn't see through. Maybe that's part of my path, though. I want to be a loner, yet I find myself drawn into all kinds of relationships.

I said I wanted to be a tradesman/etc. I am a teacher now (math) but have always wanted to be able to do things with my hands. I hear music and generally cry, as if there is a part of me gone that I am trying to get back. Seriously, who cries just listening to music, right?

I watched a video today of a street musician, and I thought, that's what I should be doing! I love to move around ( I have the wanderlust like nobody's business) and start anew all the time.

And yet...here I am, floundering like most. Ah, well, I hope I get it right next time!
Old 04-01-2014, 07:15 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadedragon
XD depends on where my next playground and school will be. I don't mind it here- just the group I'm moving on with is all waiting for me to learn my lessons and move on with them to the 7th dimension. So I wouldn't mind coming back but I don't think I will :P
Best of luck to others that wish to though :)
Hey thanks Shadedragon for your comments, and my wishes to you, reach the 7th dimension somehow!

The best to you!
Old 05-01-2014, 03:50 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by kris
Here is my analysis of the data so far.

Only one wants to be a female with stable family and beautiful kids. She will have a choice of two males to form the family with. I hope she picks richer of the two guys for her husband, since there are two guys wanting birth in a wealthy family. In addition, she will have to give birth to one executive, two tradesmen, one guy/gal to help the other poor male whom the woman did not choose for her husband because he is poor. In addition, she has to bear three Earth healers, six shamans and three cancer researchers. She is going to have her hands full.

Does anyone see it differently?
Hey thanks Kris, I like your logical interpretation of the results, entertaining!

The best to you!
Old 06-01-2014, 03:03 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by pascelle
I'm fairly certain I'll be back. I've racked up lots of debts with relationships I've started but didn't see through. Maybe that's part of my path, though. I want to be a loner, yet I find myself drawn into all kinds of relationships.

I said I wanted to be a tradesman/etc. I am a teacher now (math) but have always wanted to be able to do things with my hands. I hear music and generally cry, as if there is a part of me gone that I am trying to get back. Seriously, who cries just listening to music, right?

I watched a video today of a street musician, and I thought, that's what I should be doing! I love to move around ( I have the wanderlust like nobody's business) and start anew all the time.

And yet...here I am, floundering like most. Ah, well, I hope I get it right next time!
Hey thanks Pascelle, I like your journey, and yes!, doing something with our hands,= creation!, most fullfilling emotions! I think that most people cry over a song that get to our vibrations, yes!, and we feel good about it.

And great of you to manifest your intention of being back.

The best to you!