Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 07-04-2011, 10:27 AM
Master
anyone else feel drained the past two days?

Idk why but i feel like i got by a bus, so tired!
Old 07-04-2011, 02:26 PM
Master
Since last Thursday actually. I usually sleep no more than six hours a night and often less than five but lately I just can't stay awake. I have been sleeping nine or ten hours and STILL feeling tired during the day. I even took a nap the other day which I never do.
Old 07-04-2011, 02:31 PM
Dilchannan

Yes I have been feeling a bit more tired than usual, lack of motivation, just blah...I cannot wait for what ever is going on to pass thats for sure!

Peace
Old 07-04-2011, 03:13 PM
Master
i wonder what's going on energetically
Old 07-04-2011, 03:31 PM
Master
Yeah I've been feeling tired but actually for me more motivated than usual, which is strange for me, but yeah by the time bedtime rolls along I have to sleep and when I'm sleeping I'm sleeping like the dead and it's so hard for me to wake up.
Spiritlite.'
Old 07-04-2011, 08:20 PM
midnightstar

I was quite dizzy, cold and tired Monday afternoon and the whole of Tuesday. Not sure why.
Old 07-04-2011, 08:31 PM
Mystfied

Well I'm sure glad to see I'm not alone with this,I could hardly make it to the end of my shift Tuesday at work and I ended up booking today off as I just have no energy levels to me what so ever ...
Old 07-04-2011, 08:58 PM
Master
Phew I too am glad I"m not the only one lately whose feeling just drained.
Spiritlite.
Old 07-04-2011, 10:57 PM
Knower

I've been feeling extremely odd energy this week, today especially. I'm rested for the most part and I wake easily in the morning, but once I get to work I'm exhausted and anxious, yet focused which is the strange part. I dunno what it is but I'm tense and unnerved and drained in a zombie-like way. *shrug* Hope you guys feel more like yourselves soon.
Old 07-04-2011, 11:33 PM
Estrella505

Heh.. I've been feeling the same way, kinda.

I can manage my energy level, but lately I've been way more day dreamy. I've also been dreaming very deeply. Tuesday night I was in such a deep sleep I woke up with a pulled muscle in my back, diagonal in my bed, and with my sheets and blankets kicked off and my poor kitties staring at me like I was crazy. I am very curious to know what I did in my sleep.

I blamed it on spring fever though and the fact that my students are taking the state test and are very stressed, so I was feeling it.

But I'm keeping my focus well enough for now.