Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 06-01-2013, 10:20 PM
sesheta

Wow, that reading totally turned me off!!! If I were you, I would disregard it....I'm betting that your own inner voice/gut instinct can tell you more accurate things than she did
Old 06-01-2013, 11:14 PM
Suspended
Guide

Another psychic gave me this love reading about him a week ago. Some more communication has happened between us since then so I just wanted an update, but I should disregard that last psychic's reading. I usually do not get many readings in a short time, but it was a temptation since the readings are only $10 for new clients. But you have to wonder why good psychics would be limited to chat websites, which I put in same category as psychic phone lines except I can control how much I spend by only paying $10.

Here is the reading transcript from one week ago for comparison:

ME I would like to know what you see in future for me and ____.
PSYCHIC2 ok let me take a look at that for you I will be honest with you and tell you what I see and if i cannot connect I will say so
ME ok
PSYCHIC2 ok I have to be honest here and say that right now it does not feel that you are in a relationship with ____. Is this correct?
ME yes
PSYCHIC2 ok thank you
ok I do feel that there seems to be something or someone around him that is holding back here in a way. I do feel that he does have interest in you no two ways about that.
but there is someone else here in the middle of all of this.
PSYCHIC2 ok well I am feeling that this seems to be a distraction for him in some way it may be that this is energy from a past situation here but i do feel that it makes him hesitant in some way
I do feel that for the two of you it is showing that there is good potential here for the two of you to come together in a committed relationship though I do feel that it seems to be a slow process.
I do feel that this man does have an interest in you that is only going to grow and grow, but this distraction whatever it is needs to be dealt with as that does seem to get in the way here.
just feels that there is some emotional situation that has made him very hesistant and cautious
He doesnt want to start something here with you and fail so I do feel that it is important to him in general to do well.
ME Does he still have feelings for any ex?
PSYCHIC2 But that said I do feel that he does have feelings for you and they are going to grow but I do feel it will take time this is a slow process
PSYCHIC2 no, I dont feel he has any feelings for any ex it is more that someone let him down or disappointed him in a big way here and that has caused some mistrust
ME Will his fear of commitment lift with me?
PSYCHIC2 I do feel that he is going to come forward more over this next couple of months and you will see that in him
i do feel that yes it will start to lift with you because he doesnt want it to hold him back from anything that may develop with the two of you
but he is aware that at the moment it is doing that and so this is something that he will need to work on
ME Since he is out of state from me now, I do not know if he will meet someone else before I move there.
PSYCHIC2 I do feel that he will be able to lift his fear, and I do feel that if you are willing to wait this out, things will progress in slow way
ahh now that is where it comes down to free will I do feel that he is not your only option here and I do feel that you will have a choice to make
I do feel that the two of you can make a very good couple here but I do feel that this will take time and it may be that you decide you do not want to wait in which case I do feel that opens the door for someone else
ME Will he end up wanting a serious relationship with me?
PSYCHIC2 I do feel that yes this is what he is headed towards.
Old 07-01-2013, 01:43 AM
Nada

Twinkle,
If a man really wants you and wants to be with you, he will find a way and will be with you.
If he is not making an effort, he just is not that into you.
You do not need to justify his lack of interest or rely on a psychic to find out his interest level for you.
You would instinctively know when a man is interested in you.
Men are not that secretive when it comes to hiding their feelings, especially when he already knows that you want him.
Old 07-01-2013, 01:48 AM
Master
I have to agree with Nada here.

If you really want the truth and want to avoid the second guessing and such... you should ask him what his interest is in you.

Old 07-01-2013, 01:53 AM
Suspended
Guide

It is too soon to tell since I have not moved there, yet. I wanted psychic reading to know about the future when we do meet- if it will led to anything or not. Like I said, I do not know why I have a strong feeling like I should meet him. I do not exactly tell him these things early on so I do not expect him to do so.

Please do not judge me like the first psychic. I am just trying to understand if there is a spiritual side to this, but I already know the common sense stuff about men.
Old 07-01-2013, 04:13 AM
AutumnL

Twinkle, you should call a psychic rather than chat. Only so u can hear her voice and sense the validity. I only trust the ones that only need to know names and comes up with details. The first psychic was very vague. The second made more sense. But u can probably read your own cards, I do. Is this site start with a k?
And Nada, things are not so black and white, u are so worldly minded.
Twinkle u know the answer, if there is a SC between u two u will know soon.
Old 07-01-2013, 07:16 AM
Master

Whilst Nada is fundamentally right, it is natural to want reassurance from psychics and the like. The trouble is, we never get the reassurance we want, however much they may tell us that this guy adores us, we can only know for absolute certainty where we stand by conversation with the other.

The information that a true psychic gives is only a snapshot of how things are at that time, there is free will involved so nothing is cast in stone.

And sure, i love my readings and the information I am dealt and look for readings to guide me. I often find that it is just not enough.
Old 07-01-2013, 01:38 PM
Suspended
Guide

If there is free will, why do psychics sometimes tell people he is the one or he is not the one? My question is if someone could be the one even if a psychic said he is not the one. As far as effort goes, both parties need to put effort into a relationship for it to work. If one believes he is the one from a psychic, then that person may not feel as much effort be put into the relationship since it is a sure thing. You see what I am saying?

Yes, Autumn there is information that was left out because I would rather not post it here. But I was wondering if there was a spiritual side to this- why I have a strong feeling that I should meet him. And it is not about lust. As I said, there are some spiritual things that happened on my side regarding him.
Old 07-01-2013, 01:50 PM
Master

I understand exactly what you are saying twinkle and I don't have any straight answers. I don't like it when psychics who are prescriptive as to what will happen, nor do I like it when I feel one is telling me what they think I want to hear.

It's a really tough calling, being a psychic and I don't envy them and the practice is covered by regulation "for entertainment only" and I think it's not unwise to bear that in mind when going for a reading.

There are things that I would love to know what is happening and I have had glimpses at what is going on in certain areas of my life and the guides have pulled the shutters down, and likewise I've pulled the shutters down as it is important to stay grounded in the now. It goes against the grain of what I would like to do tho I have to say - I want the answers.

The psychics I trust always emphasise free will.

As for putting in the effort, well equally, if told by a psychic they are the one, you can equally be like a dog with a bone over the person even if they feel different.

I am interested that you have a strong feeling about meeting him. Trust your intuition, listen to your inner voice. Ask for this to happen, lay it open at the door of the universe and affirm it.

It's tough, I do know, and I'm someone who loves to go from pillar to post looking for the answers when the reality is nothing is carved in stone.

[NB I was very proud of myself when I managed to walk past a shop on Saturday which was offering readings that day - I know it would have left me feeling empty - like a cheap bar of candy - but like the cheap bar of candy it was oh so tempting to have a taste]
Old 07-01-2013, 02:49 PM
Suspended
Guide

Yeah Belle, I guess I want to give it a try to see what happens. But when someone has psychics (and I am not just talking about me) say he is not the one or it will not lead to a relationship, it makes you wonder if you should bother to give it a try. However, it is unknown if these psychics are right if you focus on what feels right to you. If something feels right to you, it is confusing when psychics say it is not right or meant to be.