Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 03-03-2012, 08:21 AM
Master
Hi Guys .

I have noticed that grace becomes the selfless . Grace can be likened to one's soul essence that opens the door to self .

x daz x
Old 03-03-2012, 08:24 AM
CatChild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
...I’m struggling to understand it.

Very simply, Grace is your essence, your true nature. Grace is what you really are, and Grace is all there is. Specifically and practically speaking, Grace is the intelligent, optimizing movement of life.

This optimizing force is what unfolds every moment in the direction of greater truth and love and greater functioning and fullness of life. Grace is the nourishing Presence that holds us and supports us in the unfolding of our life. You have experienced Grace directly many times, when things just fell into place or you were touched by a deeper understanding and awareness.

While Grace is obvious in moments when the seemingly miraculous occurs or when a profound opening into the depths of Being happens, Grace also knows when a difficulty or obstacle has the potential to lead to a greater depth of awareness and a fuller expression of our limitless potential. This means that Grace can show up as a flat tire on the way to work or a broken heart or any of the minor and major difficulties we face in everyday life.

In understanding and appreciating Grace, the challenge and the opportunity is to see that Grace is always here and always bringing us the exact experience that is most useful and helpful.

Sometimes only in hindsight can we see the Grace in our struggles and suffering, but Grace is always here. Recognizing the Grace in our challenges often allows a challenge to be resolved more naturally and effortlessly, or at least allows us to be at peace with it. The healing of our suffering comes when we see the bigger truth that even suffering is a part of the unfolding of Grace.

When you see that there is Grace even in your own problems, then it no longer matters if some difficulty occurs as the situation is no longer as much of an experience of suffering, but just what is happening.

Understanding Grace doesn’t require an intellectual grasp of what it is or even insight into how it works. Understanding Grace only requires that you be open and curious about your experience just as it is right now.

Are you willing to see Grace as she is appearing right now this very moment? Can you recognize her even if she is artfully disguised as pain or discomfort? Can you open your Heart to the gift she is offering you today?

The understanding doesn’t come as some final insight or as an answer to all your questions. The understanding comes as a felt sense of trust that life is safe and good and worthwhile. The understanding comes as the unfolding of life moment to moment. This is the miracle of Grace, touching you in every moment and always as close as your own breath.

Because you will never be done discovering all the infinite ways that life and Grace can unfold and express itself, the complete understanding of Grace will take forever. What an adventure and blessing it is to be shown the many dimensions and possibilities of your true nature as intelligent, loving, infinite Grace.

- Nirmala in "Meeting the Mystery"

~ ~

Loving those who don't behave in ways that make them easy to love. Separating Being/Species from action. Forgiveness. Big picture perspective.
Old 03-03-2012, 01:45 PM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Beyond unconditional love?

Could you expound a bit on that theme?

Unconditional love seems to be the epitome of ...of....well, something - but
you say it is beyond - I will anxiously await this - it should be like poetry.

he he, i am a terrible poet,

to me the perception of grace is gods love, it is beyond me to explain. therefore, it is beyond the human conditions and unconditioned. unexplainable, but can be experienced and no words could ever describe it accurate. the closest word i could come to would be beauty. knowing beauty opens the door to grace.
Old 03-03-2012, 06:53 PM
Master
Rather than waiting for rare moments of grace to rain on us
we may find the gateway to grace within the openness of our inner being.
Then watch the trickle, the flow, the flood....

~ ~

Old 03-03-2012, 07:29 PM
Neville

Grace is what some people say before they eat their meal.
Old 03-03-2012, 09:23 PM
Master
God, Guru, the true Self, and Grace are one and the same.

- Ramana Maharshi

Old 03-03-2012, 09:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
... knowing beauty opens the door to grace.
I have never ever considered that
---'knowing beauty'... I have considered, fertile soil, humilty, sometimes pain and suffering, crying such as in grief, deep prayer, silence, asking and waiting,
and sometimes nothing at all to open the door to Grace.
I will open to 'knowing beauty'.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 03-03-2012, 10:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by silent whisper
When you have seen grace as part of the unfolding of suffering.....in receiving this essence......you realize that it was always their waiting.

I like the potential of the word possibly used wrongly.... 'their' waiting.

Very gracious of them... don't you think?
Old 03-03-2012, 10:27 PM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Interesting
I like the potential of the word possibly used wrongly.... 'their' waiting.

Very gracious of them... don't you think?

I appreciate your words Mr I as always.........Can you expand for my absorbtion further.(sorry if its not going in, I always ask for clarity :)..You like the potential of the world possibly used wrongly?
Old 03-03-2012, 10:27 PM
Master
Grace is gods blessing upon us