Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 30-05-2011, 02:35 AM
Master
Has anyone had similar experience(s)

I have to post this because I decided to share an experience I had a week ago, but now wish I hadn't. I guess I'm too sensitive.

I'll give three experiences I've had over a period of time...I've had others growing up, but these are most recent and stick in my mind. I think most people love nature, I do. I can get overcome with passion and emotions and everything is awesome and beautiful. I love taking pictures and see art in everything I look at. Okay, so I go to a favorite place and I'm having a particularly bad day. I'm walking/hiking/crying, talking to God, getting angry...blah, blah, blah... I am not religious at all, but believe in other realms and a creator...but sometimes I feel like I'm some freak or something because of my experiences. This one day I'm hurt, crying angry and cry out to god what is wrong with me, give me something to know it's real. I fell to my knees sobbing and began to hear sounds, like a low hum, that grew louder and higher and honestly, the best description would be like angel's singing or some angelic sounding choir. I don't hear words, just the sound and strings maybe, but not like they are playing anything particular, but a note that rises(?) Lows and highs. It's hard for me to explain...I think I'm gunshy so I feel sort of ashamed. But that's not all, you know how you see shimmering waves of heat when on a hot day, it seems to bounce off a hot road? Well, here I am in the woods and now I'm seeing shimmering metallic looking colors with pinpoints of gold popping up here and there. It was incredible and amazing. It didn't last long, but I was absolutely floored by it.

Another time, I was having a hard time (again)....talking on the phone with a friend, sobbing, who began to pray for me. my friend was sort of religious, but having doubts with it... I saw shadows around me, but behind the shadows were the shimmering waves of color again and gold pin points along with more noticeable shapes as though compensating for the dark shadows in front of them. the dark shapes then seemed to back off and/or fade.

Okay, so those are weird. I am SO thankful for all the experiences I have had, but yet I feel like I can't share them, just keep them to myself. then when time goes by, I analyze them and wonder what the heck is wrong with me. I do this battle. I hate it. :-( It's the downside of being spiritual and analytical as well. Plus my best friend is extremely, extremely analytical which makes it difficult for me.

This last experience, I'm out mowing my lawn. I love mowing my lawn. I love my property. When I'm out there, I am always in awe of the beauty. I have planted a great deal of trees, flowers, shrubs...and I'm also fearful I may lose my property to the soon to be ex who's very vindictive. So I'm mowing and feeling very sad about the chance I may lose this land...and I'm talking to god in my mind and then it felt like I crossed over into this other dimension again and honestly, I felt like I could hear something from above, or ...I don't know, it's not my thoughts, but something else and the trees started blowing in a different direction...and I felt their thanks and I felt love. I know it sounds so ludicrous.

So I got brave finally because I was asked to share before and held back and friend did not want me to do that, no secrets, my friend wants to share in my experiences. So I tell. Not fully because I felt foolish. Later on my friend starts debating it and I took it as ridiculing me and thinking I had slipped a cog. We got on the great can blades of grass feel pain when mowed debate. I told my friend about studies I've read about regarding things like that. already long story tried to be shortened. I felt humiliated and hung up. I felt really hurt, friend was ****ed that I hung up...then wondering if my thinking is off.

ShOuld I keep things things to myself? Am I some freak? Has anyone else experienced odd things like this? how can I keep myself from getting upset. Maybe I'm just having a breakdown.
Old 30-05-2011, 03:17 AM
nightowl

Sarian,
First off you are not losing your mind. It sound as though you had some angelic encounters and wonderful spirit experiences. God showed what was real when you asked by sending the angels. It is hard sometimes to share such things with those who have never experienced them. If it doesn't go well when you do and your friend humiliates you then just don't share them with him. Feel free to share them here...

nightowl
Old 30-05-2011, 03:38 AM
iolite

Sarian..

I think everyone here has had experience of sharing our encounters with friends and family who are skeptical at best and demeaning at worst. I've learned that I just don't talk about them to some folks. But, here is a great place to share! Welcome!
Old 30-05-2011, 10:07 AM
Master
Sarian, there is much more to this universe than is obvious to the naked eye/ear. We are surrounded by natural spirits, we always have been. Our ancestors had no problems with this. Because of "civilisation" we have forgotten much but it is all still there for those prepared to accept it.
Old 30-05-2011, 10:34 AM
Administrator
Hey Sarian,

I have had encounters with Angels you are not lossing your mind at all, as has already been said to you. i used to see colors of gold silver etc, but now i tend to see the wings they are huge,
being in nature is the best medicine you can get, and will bring you out of any mood

Namaste
Old 30-05-2011, 09:15 PM
Jazlan

You seem to be in excellent company here! Many people have shared the same experiences and continue to have them. Fairies, elementals, nature devas, ghosts, they are very real to me. I have even photographed them. I don't have a photograph of an angel but I have seen what I think are angels and they are probably extra terrestrials, we just think angels are supposed to look like cherubs. The angels I saw around my bed several years ago were very tall fountain beings of light. There wasn't anyone to share my experience with at the time. Its so much better now!
Old 01-06-2011, 01:53 PM
Master
thanks everyone, your words mean so very much.
Old 02-06-2011, 01:47 AM
Master
Sarian - I could share numerous personal experiences, but I took more delight in reading about yours. How wonderful that the Universe is opening up its mysteries to you and you are noticing them at the same time. If you feel cut down or shamed by anyone, simply share your experiences with those that appreciate and can relate to them. You need affirmation, not ridicule. Loved reading your stories. :)

Blackraven
Old 02-06-2011, 01:54 AM
Master
Thank you so much, blackraven. I would love to hear your personal experiences. Your words mean a lot.
Old 02-06-2011, 02:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarian
Thank you so much, blackraven. I would love to hear your personal experiences. Your words mean a lot.

Well, Sarian, I could tell you many horror stories and about hauntings and experiences with demons/spirits, but I would rather concentrate my efforts on more joyful experiences. I painted an angel and a self-portrait of me as a dancer on canvas. One evening something, I believe an angel lifted up a large jade tree that was sitting behind the easel, carried it 5 feet into the center of the room and dropped it hard onto the floor. My family and I ran upstairs to find the tree in the middle of the room.

One evening I looked up to the stairwell and saw a white, winged being floating down the stairs with no feet and she floated past me and went into the dinning room and went through the wall.

My mother called one day and talked to me about praying to seraphim angels about my haunted house. Just as soon as she said the word seraphim angel, my tv turned itself off.

A woman in the neighborhood found a pewter angel ornament in my front lawn and came up to the door and said, "I feel like I'm suppose to give this to you." I never put it on my tree, I put it in my glove compartment for protection. Right after putting it in the car I had a spin out at an intersection. While I was in a 360 spin time stood still and I had a few moments of amnesia. When I became alert, the car was safely turned around and wedged between 2 cars facing the other direction in a crowded intersection. A witness told me it was a miracle that my car didn't strike several vehicles and didn't know how the vehicles opened up for me to fit in when they were all bumper to bumper. I knew, it was the angel in my glove compartment.

A sparkling blue ball of light filled with thousands of crystals appeared to me one night and warmed my room several degrees and made me feel such great peace. The next morning all TVs and other appliances in the house were turned on.

These are just a few of some of my more positive experiences with positive entities.

Blackraven