Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 28-02-2011, 06:20 PM
Myer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confuzzled
I dunno how to put this...

Im English, but I have this strange passion for Scots, Ive never been up there I don't know any Scottish people, it's been a growing thing, I just know that if I went up there Id feel at home and i just can't shake the feeling, I hear their accent and it makes me feel all fuzzy in a way, i know some people adore a certain accent but it isn't like that, as far as i know i have no connections up there so i have no other reasons to feel this way i feel i miss it even thogh i have never been

this isn't some hormonal fantasy i'm 34, i have only felt this way for the past 2/3 years, but it's growing on me.

And i really can't explain it...

ummm......If you've put a red rinse on your hair and have started dressing in tartan, then I say YES! absolutely. LOL

Myer
Old 28-02-2011, 06:21 PM
Enya

ROFL Mac!!!
Yes, some information is better left unexplored...
Old 28-02-2011, 06:22 PM
Enya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myer
ummm......If you've put a red rinse on your hair and have started dressing in tartan, then I say YES! absolutely. LOL

Myer
Oi! See you, Jimmy!!
Old 28-02-2011, 06:23 PM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enya
ROFL Mac!!!
Yes, some information is better left unexplored...

Old 28-02-2011, 06:34 PM
StoneAgeQueen

I have an extremely strong connection to Iraq, but I guess I won't be able to visit in this lifetime. :(
Old 28-02-2011, 06:42 PM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneAgeQueen
I have an extremely strong connection to Iraq, but I guess I won't be able to visit in this lifetime. :(

Plenty more to come - if Iraq is that important you can incarnate there directly next time.
Old 28-02-2011, 07:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerland
If it is becoming that urgent of a feeling please try to find a general area that you relate to. There are many beautiful websites with photos. Perhaps you can check with Norseman. He is from Scotland. Unless you can afford a big traveling trip about Scotland, you need a starting point. East, west, south or northern areas. Inland or by the sea?

Wash your mouth with soap, Summerland ! We Northumbrians manned the wall to keep the barbarian Scots out !

@Confuzzled. There was much to-ing and fro-ing in the Borders. At one time, Northumbria included most of the Scottish Lowlands, then at another time Scotland held half of Northumbria. AND to make things more complex, you have the Border Reivers on both sides of the Border. They were bandits and rustlers, thieving anything not bolted down including women, apart from the usual fun and games and hanky panky. Just carrying on the fine old Viking traditions - something for the boyos to do on a Saturday night

So maybe your great ............ great grandmother had a thing for a swirling kilt [While the cat's away, the mice will play !]
Old 28-02-2011, 07:35 PM
Summerland

Quote:
Originally Posted by norseman
Wash your mouth with soap, Summerland ! We Northumbrians manned the wall to keep the barbarian Scots out !

@Confuzzled. There was much to-ing and fro-ing in the Borders. At one time, Northumbria included most of the Scottish Lowlands, then at another time Scotland held half of Northumbria. AND to make things more complex, you have the Border Reivers on both sides of the Border. They were bandits and rustlers, thieving anything not bolted down including women, apart from the usual fun and games and hanky panky. Just carrying on the fine old Viking traditions - something for the boyos to do on a Saturday night

So maybe your great ............ great grandmother had a thing for a swirling kilt [While the cat's away, the mice will play !]

So sorry, Norseman, but what would ye be expectin from a former Irish nun?
Old 28-02-2011, 07:41 PM
Guide
I have the same feelings about Germans.
I love their accents and their language.
I even started to learn some German and I feel
frustrated I can't speak it because I feel like"
I should be able to. And when I'm speaking I feel
comfortable like I've done it before.

That feeling to a certain place or culture for no
reason you can think of is very common. Even to people
who aren't spiritual.

It's very possible you were Scottish.
But I can't say for sure.
Old 01-03-2011, 03:36 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myer

Myer

See you, Jimmy. Gonny toss ma caber at ye :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confuzzled
I dunno how to put this...

Im English, but I have this strange passion for Scots, Ive never been up there I don't know any Scottish people, it's been a growing thing, I just know that if I went up there Id feel at home and i just can't shake the feeling, I hear their accent and it makes me feel all fuzzy in a way, i know some people adore a certain accent but it isn't like that, as far as i know i have no connections up there so i have no other reasons to feel this way i feel i miss it even thogh i have never been

this isn't some hormonal fantasy i'm 34, i have only felt this way for the past 2/3 years, but it's growing on me.

And i really can't explain it...

So follow it through. Have a read through the history books or look at websites with pretty pictures. See what captures your imagination then take it from there. By the way, I live in a small town called Fraserburgh in Aberdeenshire. No idea why I needed to tell you that but there you go. Who knows? As Summer has said, it's not so random after all. To stop yourself being Confuzzled :-) drop the logic for now. Just see it as an adventure.