Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature

Old 29-09-2017, 08:20 PM
Master
Flexi-Girl - I prefer to live in a peaceful and quiet environment where little chaos lives. I also like to have lots of wildlife outside that I can watch every day. Their lives don't seem to be chaotic and so they feel peaceful to my soul.
Old 29-09-2017, 09:15 PM
Guide

I'm happy where I live now, I used to want to live somewhere sunny with nice weather all year round.

One day I heard a man being interviewed for a TV show who lived in Spain, was originally from the UK, he spoke about missing the seasons - at the time I thought he was mad, who would want to give up the sunshine for this!?

But now I get it, I had the chance to live in the sun but chose my country of birth, I live in the Scottish Highlands now and its absolute bliss for me, I'm right by the beach with ancient forest near by and mountains within sight, we actually get quite nice weather here, by average UK standards. My heaven on earth, I'm a very lucky lady :-D
Old 29-09-2017, 09:34 PM
Guide
Location: Up a mountain communing with the Grandfathers, Ancestors, Ravens n Horses beside the Stones
Mountains on the coast seem to suit me pretty well but i prefer a dryer colder climate, I can handle some heat but feel better where its a dry cold. I love it here but its to humid for me really. Saying that on a good breezy dry day there is no place better to be, there are some ancient forests near by a bit further inland which are great to visit but I prefer the mountains which are a bit more open where I can spend time with the Ravens and the horses talking with the ancestors by listening to their voices carried by the wind through the standing stones.

These mountains are smaller than the rockies back home but they hold their own beauty and charm add in the mists and the Bog Myrtle to help keep the mozzies at bay and I like it here. I know I'm lucky to live where I am and respect this place for what it is.

Here's where we go off the map.
Out past the power lines,
up that little side road without a sign.
Hidden from the mainstream.

Keeper's of the Ancient future, Keepers of the Drum.
They don't preserve it.....
They live it......!
Old 29-09-2017, 10:55 PM
Guide

Makoiyi I would love to hear more about your trips to the mountains
Old 05-10-2017, 01:39 AM
Guide
Oh, Flexi-Girl, I *heart* cloudy and rainy as well! My heart yearns (sometimes painfully) for Washington State (grew up there, miss it terribly), and plan on moving back there after the kids are all off on their own life adventure! I miss snow, rain, nature, the trees and lakes!

Currently live in disgustingly hot California, we get fog in the winter, which lasts about two weeks. I feel like my soul is dying each year that passes here lol but this is the place we're supposed to be at this point in life...
Old 05-10-2017, 03:09 AM
Master
I prefer areas where the air is really fresh. I live in the Thames Valley in the UK and the air is not that great here. Used to live about 50 miles west of here in Gloucestershire and the air was much fresher. Also prefer the cooler climates. Don't like the heat.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 05-10-2017, 02:24 PM
Master
I live on the shores of the Gulf Of Mexico on the Texas Gold Coast....and a 2 minute ride to the beach!
I am exactly where I want to be!

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!
Old 05-10-2017, 11:58 PM
Super Moderator
I like "woodsy" places, lots of trees. Mature Beeches, Oaks, Ash, and some conifers. A deeply rural environment. I also am in exactly the place I love very much. I was thinking that today.
I'm grateful but I also like dry cold, and it is often cold and damp here. That gives this place a lovely atmosphere in a murky sort of way! lol. But dryness suits me better....I like those cold frosty days. Not TOO keen on too much rain....
Old 06-10-2017, 11:18 PM
Administrator
Trees are important to me fields woods mountains country side and rivers.this is where I live the only thing I hate is the Rain.if I could live without rain I would be happy.i hate the stuff.i preter snow to rain.
but when the sun is shining and its warm I live it here.
being free to walk where I want

Namaste
Old 07-10-2017, 04:05 PM
Master
I prefer close to the ocean. I live in a coastal state, but as of now am not near to the ocean.

I have also been in this state for my life. I've lived close to the ocean/beach once, for a temporary amount of time. I loved it.

I also love trees (pine, maple etc) and very woodsy areas. I like to have woods nearby to go out for walks in, and observe wildlife, and relax.