Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Films

Old 08-02-2016, 02:46 AM
Guide
The Simpsons

Did you know that recently The Simpsons made headlines for a 1998 episode titled The Wizard of Evergreen Terrace? In this episode, Homer can be seen writing on a chalk board for a few seconds approximating the mass of the Higgs boson particle which wasn't discovered until 2013. Homer has now been credited for discovering the mass of the Higgs boson particle.

What's your favorite moment in The Simpsons?
Old 08-02-2016, 03:11 AM
Guide
I'll keep this thread going...

I love the episode when Homer is watching TV and Marge asks him if he wants a slice of blueberry pie.

He just opens his mouth and points saying, "Put pie here."

Marge puts an entire slice into his mouth and asks, "Would you like ice cream with that?"

Homer answers with blueberry all over his face and a mouth full of pie, "Me not pig!"

Old 08-02-2016, 03:37 AM
Deactivated Account

I love the Simpsons. I love the episode where Homer gains weight so he can get on disability LOL.

I always liked Homer the best. lol I have more I just can't think of them this moment..
Old 09-02-2016, 02:02 AM
Guide
I remember that episode! That was a funny one. Thanks for sharing a pic.

Another one of my favorite episodes is Weekend at Burnsie's. Homer starts hanging out with Otto smoking. Then Homer high as a kite asks Flanders to read him the bible. And Homer just sits there saying "wow wow wow." And he asks him, "Could Jesus microwave a burrito so hot that He Himself could not eat it?"

Last edited by Clover : 11-02-2016 at 03:14 PM.
Old 10-02-2016, 02:31 AM
Guide
I just started thinking about The Simpsons Tree House of Horror. These are a collection of Simpsons episodes that are only around 6 minutes long and explore darker humor than the usual episodes.

That picture reminded me of one episode where Homer eats some space goo that makes his stomach growl, and he literally can't stop eating. There's another great one where Bart gets a pet black hole. And another Harry Potter themed one I loved. It's hit and miss but some of these are favorites of mine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtXSLay6kh4
Old 11-02-2016, 03:13 PM
Deactivated Account

I like Nelson. Now he is an o.g. original troll.

I make the same gestures when I close down a thread.. lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rX7wtNOkuHo

oh i am kidden ..
Old 11-02-2016, 09:01 PM
Guide
My brother got me in the habit of saying "ha ha" at other people's misfortune. As a joke of course and only in the family.
Old 11-02-2016, 10:00 PM
Guide
Funny one minute clip of Homer acting like a buffoon and getting arrested by his own wife. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvBZS8OAYqs
Old 11-02-2016, 10:41 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by inspirit
Funny one minute clip of Homer acting like a buffoon and getting arrested by his own wife. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvBZS8OAYqs

LOL. I like Marge.

You know a really funny one that had me rolling? Homer get's a Colonoscopy.. LOL. It's too inappropriate to post the video, but it's really funny.