Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 02-03-2012, 02:58 PM
GuiYoM

Spiritual Partners ( Love )

Is your partners is having a spiritual life ?
-Do you care ?
--Is it important for you ?
How did you find him/her ?
Do you share your experience together ?

Anything to share ? Tips for the single ones ?
Old 02-03-2012, 09:46 PM
silent whisper

I see my partner having his own individual journey as I am. The journey as couple opened us both up to heal the pain body...in the beginning..and we both embraced that growth.....After that time, I choose to step into a deeper space of individual growth to deepen self and now as a consequence living my life from the growth. My partner is embracing his own unique space of expansion and he chooses what he needs for that path. Our path as individuals are connected always as a couple and as parents. New awareness and growth from the early years has allowed us to both embrace what we love to do and experience as individuals but with an underlying space of unconditional love as a couple in place.

In the beginning we were living a very co dependent relationship....the growth through that space has allowed for both of us to embrace life with spirit flowing through the connection......My partner supports my expereinces and life choices, he may not always understand those expereinces but he accepts and allows as I do for him through his choices and experiences.

Our individual worlds are very different to each other...but our acceptance of each other now allows for us to co exist as one with it all....in the early days it was not as kind in this light...but the willingness to see it through has now rewarded us both to live our lives fully.
Old 03-03-2012, 08:14 AM
Eudaimonist

My partner (well, ex-partner, who I still live with) has spiritual beliefs, but not quite like those of my own. This means that she and I have never really shared our spiritual lives, although we have shared our views.

I met her on the Internet, and our spiritual differences were never any cause for conflict in the relationship.

eudaimonia,

Mark
Old 10-03-2012, 05:09 AM
SilentTemple

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent whisper
I see my partner having his own individual journey as I am. The journey as couple opened us both up to heal the pain body...in the beginning..and we both embraced that growth.....After that time, I choose to step into a deeper space of individual growth to deepen self and now as a consequence living my life from the growth. My partner is embracing his own unique space of expansion and he chooses what he needs for that path. Our path as individuals are connected always as a couple and as parents. New awareness and growth from the early years has allowed us to both embrace what we love to do and experience as individuals but with an underlying space of unconditional love as a couple in place.

In the beginning we were living a very co dependent relationship....the growth through that space has allowed for both of us to embrace life with spirit flowing through the connection......My partner supports my expereinces and life choices, he may not always understand those expereinces but he accepts and allows as I do for him through his choices and experiences.

Our individual worlds are very different to each other...but our acceptance of each other now allows for us to co exist as one with it all....in the early days it was not as kind in this light...but the willingness to see it through has now rewarded us both to live our lives fully.

I very much enjoyed reading silent whisper's experience and orientation. Very beautiful and lifegiving!
Old 10-03-2012, 05:25 AM
SilentTemple

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuiYoM
Is your partners is having a spiritual life ?
-Do you care ?
--Is it important for you ?
How did you find him/her ?
Do you share your experience together ?

Anything to share ? Tips for the single ones ?

Hi GuiYoM,

You are looking for a tip... From a research perspective, people of similar beliefs, backgrounds, and interests have a higher probability of a lasting or long-term relationship. However, I feel this is dependent upon one's stage or development; in particular, both parties stage of awareness must be fairly advanced. From my personal experience, the overriding quality of any beautiful relationship should be MUTUAL love, attraction, adoration, and appreciation. Also, these qualities should be independent of our relationship with the other. In other words, if you were not in a relationship with that person would you still love, appreciate, and be drawn to them on some level? Yes? Always approaching the other with kindness and having no claim on them; allowing the other his/her freedom is a must to increase the liklihood of a lasting and loving relationship but it seems to be rare. If you are autonomous psychologically and spiritually in a relationship and these qualities are nurtured by the other then you have a wonderful interdependent union. Real love goes beyond mere appearances and expressed sensibilities.
Sean/Silent Temple