Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 28-02-2012, 07:38 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lodewijkp
emotions don't excist , they are just energy and the labels you are giving to them are just symptoms of you projecting your ego, there is posititive and negative energy AKA polarity.

if you get in a different state of conciousness by meditation, using substances or other practices you will lose the judgments ..

because emotions cannot be judged , what the hell is hate ? nobody knows

I agree.

Without this energy it seems like i don't exist. Why is that so ?

well there is hidden meaning behind Emotions atleast for me.. when certain some one, who i cannot name was speaking to me, my hearth was filled with joyful emotions. Love. Love was everywhere
Old 28-02-2012, 07:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darky
If i get it right, emotions are against your nature and the source of all suffering ?

there was a time when i was in total emptiness, without any emotions. I kinda pushed it away because i was very very unresponsebly smoking weed just to forget about this emptiness..

now there isnt emptiness nor emotions..i search for the path that could leave me back to the Self againe , but its like there isnt any self to return to..

Perhaps we are on different path but I believe on same journey . emotions same like others "feelings" that formed as " a self" is actually the cause of all suffering .
Let me explain my current view :-
After birth , my parent give me a name - CSEe . I grew up " filling in" this body named as CSEe with "knowledge" , skills , emotions , desire , compassion , greed , ego etc that shape and form into " a self" to fill in that body and knowned as CSEe , I grow up defended this " self" and claimed to be " myself" , this " self" is growing by absorbing more emotions , desire , feeling etc and I believe I owned this self , I will grow old in this body known as CSEe and will die as CSEe - the name given by my parent since birth .

So CSEe is a name on a body of a self created by me . So the " self" in CSEe is actually a pollutant that causing all suffering to me , this self is pollutant against the pure energy of emptiness .
In my current awareness , one will never be in emptiness if they still attached to oneself , emptiness is without any existance .
Sorry sir , in my realization , I am learning to de-tach myself from me , I am discovering me without myself , I am learning to be no self , no body not to be somebody .......
Thks
CSEe
Old 28-02-2012, 08:06 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSEe
Perhaps we are on different path but I believe on same journey . emotions same like others "feelings" that formed as " a self" is actually the cause of all suffering .
Let me explain my current view :-
After birth , my parent give me a name - CSEe . I grew up " filling in" this body named as CSEe with "knowledge" , skills , emotions , desire , compassion , greed , ego etc that shape and form into " a self" to fill in that body and knowned as CSEe , I grow up defended this " self" and claimed to be " myself" , this " self" is growing by absorbing more emotions , desire , feeling etc and I believe I owned this self , I will grow old in this body known as CSEe and will die as CSEe - the name given by my parent since birth .

So CSEe is a name on a body of a self created by me . So the " self" in CSEe is actually a pollutant that causing all suffering to me , this self is pollutant against the pure energy of emptiness .
In my current awareness , one will never be in emptiness if they still attached to oneself , emptiness is without any existance .
Sorry sir , in my realization , I am learning to de-tach myself from me , I am discovering me without myself , I am learning to be no self , no body not to be somebody .......
Thks
CSEe

I understand what you are trying to say. Emotions are not what you are , they just exist by your side.. they doesn't make you a you, because you are totaly independant of them. is that so ?

You created yourself based on experiences that happened in the past, with the help of emotions , desires, experiences and opinions. But this is not yourself.

I think thats what you meant ? im sorry if i misunderstood.

I've experienced detachment from my-self. What followed afterwards were emotions full of terror and annalihation. I thought i was dying.
Later what followed was nothingness. I felt like the bonds i had with people i loved dissapeared, aswell as bonds i had to my self and to certain someone who wasnt really me, but he looked just like me, they dissapeared. afterwards i never heard his voice again. It was so hard just to breathe. I wanted to dissapear and just cease to exist. but i couldn't.

I cry for certain part of me who was so very very dear to me to come back, i guess this is why i stopped feeling. I also stopped growing.

Is it perhaps that I should just simply forget about that certain part of me and just live until we meet again ?

This is the hardest thing for me to deciede, i know that for freedom you dont clothe with emotions and desires, instead you take them off..
but he wasn't an emotion or thought. He was somehow Me but at deeper level.
**** im so bad at explaining this things :(
Old 06-03-2012, 09:29 PM
Guide
Quote:
Hi. I am wondering what emotions are , where they come from and who is it that feels them ?

I believe emotions are energies that result from thoughts.
Old 06-03-2012, 09:52 PM
Juanita

this is similar to the personality thread.....I believe that emotions/feelings are part of the ego/self...thoughts, IMO, are not feelings as often emotion happens with no thought involved.....You are never too old to learn and recently I have been chastised and my ego bruised and remorse for my stupidy did not come from thought, but from instantaneous emotion........My apologies to Curt and the moderators for causing that religious thread to be shut down..... I think that both thoughts "and" emotions are energy but don't always manifest together or at the same time......oh well.......:-(
Old 06-03-2012, 10:02 PM
Guide

Emotion is ...

- getting your eyes wet listening to Modern Talking
- spontaneously going on a cruise ship voyage with an unknown Spanish lover
- the compartmental ization of your own holistic energy with thoughts and beliefs that begin to move on their own. Energy in motion -> Emotion.