Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 01-02-2012, 01:38 AM
Experiencer
Sharing One Consciousness

I believe that whenever there is communication between anyone there is a sharing of consciousness which begins which goes beyond the five senses. Contact feels good when we are at peace and feeling comfortable.
Old 01-02-2012, 03:04 AM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curt
I believe that whenever there is communication between anyone there is a sharing of consciousness which begins which goes beyond the five senses. Contact feels good when we are at peace and feeling comfortable.

yes, thats nice.
Old 01-02-2012, 04:07 AM
Humm

Quote:
But that implies that the communication goes beyond the five senses, which can be problematic for the Material consciousness to understand...

Happens all the time, I know.
Old 01-02-2012, 07:50 AM
Guide

Yes, you operate on several different levels of consciousness. We are also connected through collective consciousness.
Old 01-02-2012, 08:29 AM
Deactivated Account
Yes I believe in the collective unconsciousness. We can also communicate through dreams particularly when there is a very close bond with someone here.
Old 06-03-2012, 04:20 AM
Experiencer
More and more I'm beginning to feel these connections form within me, but very gradually.
Old 06-03-2012, 05:00 AM
Master
Lucky you, Curt.

Welcome to the awakening family.

~ ~

Old 10-03-2012, 05:30 AM
SilentTemple

Quote:

If you feel this, you are very sensitive.

Any relationship of spirit goes beyond the senses and exists within and arises from our "center that cannot be defiled."

Sean/Silent Temple
Old 16-03-2012, 11:16 PM
Master
That shared consciousness can happen in various ways.

I've always found it interesting that the well know artist Alex Grey says that one variant of this experience was both the beginning of the kind of art he's well known for and the beginning of his marriage to Allyson Grey (an artist and teacher in her own right). If you want to read about that, it's described in an interview you can search for: SF Gate, Monday, March 24, 2008 (interviewer: David Ian Miller). I can't yet post links... soon though.

In the case that Grey describes, this shared consciousness was occasioned by their share use of LSD.

I think it's a real experience, and I've had some experience with LSD and psilocybin, myself. But I consider ehtheogens a partial path (long story). Thought I should say this, though.