Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 07-02-2013, 04:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
Dearest Sparrow,

Sometimes I do wonder, what is the purpose ... of anything ? It seems as if there really aren't any choices , but that one just goes from one situation to the next due to circumstances happening around them. If this is called going with the flow, I don't like it ... I like to have some say in what is happening and at the moment, I feel that I don't have that. I know, things could be worse... and I am not focusing on that because from past experience, whenever I say something like that .. it always tends to come true... so even with saying things could be better ... I am still waiting. Patience is not an issue, I have had so many lessons in patience, I do not need any more, I do not want any more lessons. I am thankful for the many blessings in my life. Do you have any advice, suggestions or encouraging words for me ?

love always,
lost Angel xx

Dear Angel,

Let us have a look at your thoughts…

Do you have any advice, suggestions or encouraging words for me ?

Yes I do.

Sometimes I do wonder, what is the purpose ... of anything ?

Purpose is something which you create experientially through the foundations of a relationship you develop with something. Said another way, energy does not have a purpose until it interacts with another expression of energy. That relationship gives birth to purpose.
To create a greater sense of purpose for yourself, create a greater sense of relationship with Self.

It seems as if there really aren't any choices , but that one just goes from one situation to the next due to circumstances happening around them.

This mindset occurs when you are living your life in servitude and submission to other peoples creations. This means you are experiencing your life, your Self, from the choices made by others or from the choices you make which are dictated to you by others expectations. What is happening is, instead of you creating something original from your own conscious energy, creating your own stepping stones of life, you are following the stepping stones already placed in front of you by others. This unoriginal and uncreative path leads you to boredom, depression and Self-neglect.

What you must learn to do as a sentient being is let go of the parameters society lay down for you in the creation and direction of your life, and make choices for yourself which are in absolute synchronicity and alignment to what you want, and to how you see yourself. If you are content to live your life aligned to what others perceive of you, and what others expect of you, in adherence to their sense of values, then you are merely existing as a slave to the foundation of someone else’s creation.

If this is called going with the flow, I don't like it ... I like to have some say in what is happening and at the moment, I feel that I don't have that.

What is happening my lovely friend is that you are indeed going with the flow, only you are going with the flow of someone else’s energy creation. You must remember, this is not the spirit world, you share your energy space with millions of other beings who are intricately weaving their energy influences in and out of the landscape that is your life story. This means dear friend, if you are content to just ‘go with the flow’, what you will find is that the flow you are following is dictated to you by all the other people around you who are steering your life in a way which benefits them and exploits you. You become a boulder in a fierce river, taken for a roller coaster ride upon the currant of energy others draw you into. The law of attraction is upon you, you are going to be attracted to the rippling effects of others actions unless you can create your own energy momentum to captain your own ship and steer your life towards a horizon of your own choosing.

There are some in the new age mentality that will state assuredly that you have nothing to fear, that you should accept everything as it comes to you for it is for your own good, and if you resist it, you are fighting against the divine force of the universe. Yet my dear friend, try to tell this so-called wisdom to those who are molested, those who are tortured and those who are murdered by the wills of others. There is no wisdom in accepting the fate others dictate for you, there lies only ignorance of your own responsibility as a creator being to have your own voice, your own purpose and your own destiny.

There is a time and place when one should go with the flow, and that is when your internal and external world are in balance and equilibrium, within a natural flow of harmony. If your internal and external environment is not in harmony, then you would be naive to submit to such flow, for that flow is very clearly a journey of disharmony and suffering.

so even with saying things could be better ... I am still waiting

Waiting for something good to come your way is the same as waiting for the influence of someone else to dictate your next course of action. You are not a puppet; time waits for no man, so do not wait for ‘your time’ to come. Your time is now. There is only now. Act now or forever hold regret.

Patience is not an issue, I have had so many lessons in patience.

I agree, patience is not an issue. Your issue is you are waiting around for something you think you deserve when it is you who needs to create it. The spirit world who watch and support you in your every step are not going to manifest something you have not commit yourself to create. Your greatest lesson is not such a thing as humility, compassion or love - it is responsibility.

~Love always
-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 07-02-2013, 05:46 PM
Deactivated Account

Dear Sparrow,

Thank you for sharing your advice, suggestions and encouraging words with me. , they are, as always very much appreciated! It is interesting to note the synchronicity of your words with the cards ' chosen ' or that appeared to me the other day. It seems to be you are on the same line of thought ( or perhaps your thoughts, which I had not as of yet received were influencing my cards ? ) I just needed to hear it from you, in detailed explanation. Thank you for your motivational guidance , your understanding of what it is I need to hear, and your presence.

love always,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 08-02-2013, 01:16 AM
TheLegendaryDreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Dear friend with decorative name,

Your particular fluidity in writing comes from a subtle resonant language you have brought with you from the spirit world. It has nothing to do with any so said past life, but has to do with a form of intuitive and emotional language you have developed during your work in the spirit world. This will mean you will be able to use forms of language to explain different states of mind and different kinds of personal experiences. You have a way of assimilating what you have observed and translating it into other forms of language that other beings can understand. One of these languages is the orchestration of words. This is perhaps easier for you than many others because your resonance of thought is more attuned to, and in fluidity with your spirit and emotional wisdom. You will discover that you can also be very good at art and other creative works, particularly to do with visual and musical platforms, which depict or communicate different states and experiences.
It is true that all human beings, as well as all animals have specific traits to do with their spirit identity. This will also help you reflect on those core values you align yourself to as a spirit.

Your autistic characteristics are in effect further challenges for you to gain experience from in coordinating your core intentions around it in a way which still delivers quality of life and purpose. All human beings exhibit autistic traits at some point in their lives, to different degrees, for different reasons. This is not the result of some karmic retribution or some grand lesson you lack wisdom in, it is purely a biological matter which is a consequence of physical state imperfection.

The development of your soul has little to do with the functionality of the human body and brain processes. Your consciousness co-joins with the seed of a genetic blueprint and cellular program already created by your parents. Whatever chemical imbalances or other characteristics are implanted within that genetic seed, that is what your soul is going to have to deal with later. You did not put those flaws, or those challenges there, they were already placed there by genetics, and by the health of the mother who carries the developing foetus.
Your human soul is also like a seed. A seed of blessed spirit intention which blossoms like a flower in the garden of physical state, fed with the rays of your own beautiful light. What you feed that seed, that soul, is going to determine how it grows and develops. This is to say, it is the environment you are born into which will determine how your soul grows. It is how you process information and events in life, and how you align your attitudes and intentions which determine how your soul grows. It is the seeds of your deeds which create the energy of your soul and give justice and illumination to your spirit.

-Sparrow

Sparrow,

I have this post bookmarked so I can reread it whenever I need to. I haven't yet completely absorbed all the info, but what I have absorbed makes so much sense... I know that what I do is ultimately up to me, but what kinds of steps do you think I should take to further cultivate my talents in my near future? Not with any rewards or personal gain specifically in mind (though I have gotten some before), but to, perhaps subtly, aid myself and others in their self-realization?

Thank you SO much. Reading your posts has been such an eye-opener for me (heh, "I-opener" lol). I await your advice with an open mind and discerning heart

PS: You can see that I have posted a new poem in the link in my signature. You can check it out on your "free time" so to say. I am not necessarily looking for feedback on this poem itself, but rather, to gain more experience by reading a different perspective on some of my work so far.

Last edited by TheLegendaryDreamer : 08-02-2013 at 04:51 AM.
Old 08-02-2013, 06:06 AM
Bmain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Welcome to our little discourse and dialogue of deep reflection.

Here are just a few of our other discourses.
(links taken out due to posting restrictions)
-Sparrow

Dear Spirit Guide Sparrow.

I Thank you for the welcome and the time to post the links. (Homework? )

I have bookmarked all your threads, and intend to read them all.
Old 08-02-2013, 02:35 PM
Guide

Dear Sparrow,

How great it is to speak with you again and delve into these threads, which enjoy such burgeoning activity once more.

My newest question concerns my state of mental balance and cultivation, for lack of a better categorization.

I have been diagnosed with bipolar disorder since around the age of 16. This sometimes manifests with anxiety, and mania alternating with depression from week to week or month to month. Howevever, it is also clear to me that when I am just somewhat manic, although I lose some focus and my sleep cycle is disturbed, my mind also seems to open up and make more and often better connections, allowing me to tap into my potential creativity, sense of humor, positive attitude, intelligence, and sociability, and sense of positive spirituality, among others things.

While I will of course discuss these questions with the acupuncturist who I see regularly and with my biomedical mental healthcare practitioner, I seek your advice on how to find a balance, where I keep things on an even keel, and at the same time, retain the activation of the often-latent potentials of my mind.

As I have said a simple thank you so many times before, this time I will simply shake your hand.

Justin
Old 09-02-2013, 03:33 AM
Guide

Dear Sparrow,

To your awareness, are there such beings as Androids or other so-called "artificial"--though I wish not to use a possibly demeaning term such as that--life forms in existence?
Old 14-02-2013, 08:48 PM
Guide

Dear Spirit Guide Sparrrow,

I have seen references in several philosophical and/or spiritual sources to a concept called duality, which seems to be a limitation of human physical existence and/or something to be transcended. Would you please explain what is meant by this duality?
Old 18-02-2013, 01:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
Dear Sparrow,

Thank you for sharing your advice, suggestions and encouraging words with me. , they are, as always very much appreciated! It is interesting to note the synchronicity of your words with the cards ' chosen ' or that appeared to me the other day. It seems to be you are on the same line of thought ( or perhaps your thoughts, which I had not as of yet received were influencing my cards ? ) I just needed to hear it from you, in detailed explanation. Thank you for your motivational guidance , your understanding of what it is I need to hear, and your presence.

love always,
Dream Angel xx
Many blessings of the day Dreamy,
Pleasure as always, in all ways, to hear from you.

We know of course Sparrow does not hinge on hesitation to impart what is needed to be said. Synchronicity occurs to remind you that you are not just fumbling aimlessly in the dark, their repeated patterns present you with assurance there is a bigger picture, and a deeper orchestration of energy interaction taking place of which you are intrinsically a part. The more you follow your heart, the more of these patterns of synchronicity you will see.

~ Sparrow

Old 18-02-2013, 01:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLegendaryDreamer
Sparrow,

I have this post bookmarked so I can reread it whenever I need to. I haven't yet completely absorbed all the info, but what I have absorbed makes so much sense... I know that what I do is ultimately up to me, but what kinds of steps do you think I should take to further cultivate my talents in my near future? Not with any rewards or personal gain specifically in mind (though I have gotten some before), but to, perhaps subtly, aid myself and others in their self-realization?

Thank you SO much. Reading your posts has been such an eye-opener for me (heh, "I-opener" lol). I await your advice with an open mind and discerning heart

PS: You can see that I have posted a new poem in the link in my signature. You can check it out on your "free time" so to say. I am not necessarily looking for feedback on this poem itself, but rather, to gain more experience by reading a different perspective on some of my work so far.
May the universe smile upon you friend.

You may actually find a few pieces of poetry of my own scattered upon these forums.

The steps most suited for you will depend entirely on the journey you wish to take. You have identified a certain value you possess which you have brought with you, it is now for you to choose where to go with this wonderful gift. It is only when you choose something for yourself that those with you, who are present to support you, can better do so with your own energy momentum. They will help carry your energy intention where you want it to go, but it is you who must first create the intention.

As with all gifts you will want to perfect and attune it to your own central core values in order to receive the greatest sense of fulfilment from it. This means allowing this gift its own sacred space and its own time to blossom. Like a beautiful flower, bring it into the light and illuminate your gift within the lives of others that you may offer a seed of value where there is a hunger for it. Nourish it with food and water and allow your gift to nurture in the warmth and care of your heart, that it may mature into something beautiful. Look after its sacred roots; remember where you have come from and keep alive those childhood qualities of character that are a part of your magnificent spirit. Cultivate and care for these inherent values as if they were your own child. They will grow and develop to reflect the environment you have raised them in, so do not neglect the environment within which you express your gifts.

Fragment of cosmic breath; you have a certain fluidity of thought parallel to your imagery and emotion. You have an inherent romanticised quality within your grasp and within your understanding. You have the ability to move energy in others merely with an orchestration of words. I commend you.

May your focus be of the light, that you may illuminate a path out of your present darkness.
-Sparrow

Old 18-02-2013, 01:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmain
Dear Spirit Guide Sparrow.

I Thank you for the welcome and the time to post the links. (Homework? )

I have bookmarked all your threads, and intend to read them all.
Homework - oh my, what a disturbing thought.

-Sparrow