Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 01-07-2011, 03:02 AM
Cal

Wow, I am nearly speechless.....

Normally I have a dozen or more questions on my mind at any given time depending on the situation. I really need to sit with and process this information and see where heart needs to go with this.

I am in tears and lost for words. My heart goes out to these poor children. Bad news doesn't get any better with age. We need truth to know what to heal and help decide how to best move forward.

Sparrow, thanks so much for your endless and passionate sharing of such meaningful, heartfelt and timely information.

Cal
Old 01-07-2011, 04:00 AM
Cal

Wow Cal ~ the questions you come up with !

Amazing Sparrow ~ your answers! This is going to take more than one read for sure.

~ and my mouse speaks Italian and French on occasion

Dreamie xx
[/quote]
Hi Dream Angel,
I am happy to know all this resonates with you too.

Cal
Old 01-07-2011, 05:46 AM
Deactivated Account

hi Cal,

I give you credit for coming up with all those questions. You must be constantly thinking of something ! At times when I am at a loss for questions, it is nice to read Sparrow's answers to other's questions. There is always something to learn from his wisdom filled replies.

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 01-07-2011, 01:19 PM
Cal

Thank you Dream Angel. I certainly do think a lot I think, sometimes way too much...lol

Perhaps I am just a conduit on certain questions for the benefit of all, or at least others that resonate similarly because some questions and thoughts seem to appear from a place that is different from the normal 'rational' thought process.

Have a safe and happy weekend!

Cal
Old 01-07-2011, 01:26 PM
Deactivated Account

Cal, I wasn't suggesting you think too much it is good that you do ! Keeps one out of mischief, lol not saying there is anything wrong with a little mischief now and then, after all... it is good for the soul !

This is an interesting thought ~ " Perhaps I am just a conduit on certain questions for the benefit of all " maybe you are .

Wishing you a fun filled and relaxing weekend !
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 02-07-2011, 03:39 PM
Pathfinder

I dont know about you guys but when I hear of these things I feel quite small, I am quite aware that my experience on this earth is nowhere near as rich with experiences because of what I can or should appreciate, or because of what I know.

I go through life meeting people and placing a status or "worth" on them, I hate that I do this it is something that I try and fight through and do, because I know how low it is. But clearly thats what other beings are doing, placing a "worth" on us.

Ive been living in australia all my life, we are a young country and I truly feel that we dont know who we are yet, as a people we are too young and it makes me angry when America influences us to be like them through tv shows or music. I feel that taking away the oppurtunity for people to discover/create who they are is like locking someone in a cell, its your freedom. I dont want to feel like a product of another beings will.

What I hate the most is that I know its what I would do if I had enough power, and as human beings we are a prime example of upgrading our technology but not even knowing how to say hello to our neighbor.

Very much appreciate these posts Sparrow even if it does make me feel a little depressed, sorry if I have come across as negative to anyone just speaking my mind.
Old 02-07-2011, 05:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ***ROM***
Thanks for these answers, Sparrow, I really enjoyed reading them.

I've heard of this before, but I thought it was so ridiculous that I didn't want to believe it. So it's actually occurring? That's just... Wow. Is it the reptilian beings? And why isn't anything being done about this to bring an end to it? That seems so barbaric. Are they of the more malevolent agenda, or are they just acting and behaving to what they think serves their purpose and value? So who's right and wrong then?

Enjoy your day.
Such things are deemed ridiculous only because the modern western world is so hypnotised in their own domestic day to day lives they are oblivious to the events that media companies fail to broadcast. Though such reptilian/rapture breed are not alone in this activity, for human beings are also eating newly born offspring in numerous countries. Though the latter is because they cannot afford to feed the child, or because it is forbidden to keep it. Why is nothing being done to stop it? Because at present not enough people care, or wield the courage to believe such a thing takes place on their own soil. Yet these events are not going to go away, whether you like it or not humanity is at present sharing the planet with a growing number of extraterrestrial beings, of different race and origin. Those handled ‘The greys’ for example are also everpresent, to which there are over 30 diverse biological types.

Reptilian beings are highly intelligent and obtrusively manipulative, but tend to lack the capacity to think differently, adapt to circumstance or be spontaneous/innovative in the way humans can be. Their thought processes are very logical and calculating, sometimes callous to defend their survival instinct. You must understand that these beings have no emotional capacity whatsoever and feel neither remorse, guilt or sorrow. This is why in my recent dialogue I have been telling you how special and unique human emotion is in the universe, and how not to take this capacity for granted. You should certainly not feel victimised by your emotions for it is these very things which will empower you to handle other races in the future.
So, yes, reptilians have a very specific taste for untainted meat which is free from toxins and chemicals. This is not to say they are all this way, but they are by far the most dangerous and adversarial contact you will come across, for they are generally singularly motivated on control and possession throughout the cosmos. I am very aware there are those who claim to be in contact with benevolent representatives from these beings, but understand they are proficient manipulators and will provide all the appropriate words to gain your trust. You are to these beings what cattle is to a farmers market.
Again, this information is not provided to alarm you, but to prepare and protect you from certain aspects of reality which humanity will have to face once a part of the spacial community. Understand this occurs on many planets.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸

Last edited by Spirit Guide Sparrow : 02-07-2011 at 06:48 PM.
Old 02-07-2011, 05:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth_Seeker
I dont know about you guys but when I hear of these things I feel quite small, I am quite aware that my experience on this earth is nowhere near as rich with experiences because of what I can or should appreciate, or because of what I know.

I go through life meeting people and placing a status or "worth" on them, I hate that I do this it is something that I try and fight through and do, because I know how low it is. But clearly thats what other beings are doing, placing a "worth" on us.

Ive been living in australia all my life, we are a young country and I truly feel that we dont know who we are yet, as a people we are too young and it makes me angry when America influences us to be like them through tv shows or music. I feel that taking away the oppurtunity for people to discover/create who they are is like locking someone in a cell, its your freedom. I dont want to feel like a product of another beings will.

What I hate the most is that I know its what I would do if I had enough power, and as human beings we are a prime example of upgrading our technology but not even knowing how to say hello to our neighbor.

Very much appreciate these posts Sparrow even if it does make me feel a little depressed, sorry if I have come across as negative to anyone just speaking my mind.
You make a powerful message, with much integrity in your words. In fact you make several points that are very important in the making. You would do well to develop these principles further.

This outlook of superiority, such as the eyes of a cow upon a pesky insect, and that of the eyes of a human upon a cow is vastly mirrored throughout the entire universe. Unfortunately this is the way of things in physical state, and it is the way it has always been. Yet it is I have known a towering elephant act with compassion to a tiny mouse, and a savage lion to have saved the life of a little fawn. Within us all lies the seed to something greater than our exterior motives.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 02-07-2011, 06:08 PM
Master
All of this 'information' is truly fascinating to the nth degree.
I just wish to god that all of it could be downloaded like learning to fly the helicopter on The Matrix movie. I have Bart Simpson Syndrome, in that I have a real time reading so much. If that exists, where info can be downloaded (uploaded, whatever) into someone's brain directly, can they weed out efficiently any chaf?

Old 02-07-2011, 06:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Such things are deemed ridiculous only because the modern western world is so hypnotised in their own domestic day to day lives they are oblivious to the events that media companies fail to broadcast.
Sparrow, are you saying that you have a lot of free time?
Do you know how heavy and labour intensive lives people in Africa, Asia, and South America can have?
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGS
Though such reptilian/rapture breed are not alone in this activity, for human beings are also eating newly born offspring in numerous countries. Though the latter is because they cannot afford to feed the child, or because it is forbidden to keep it. Why is nothing being done to stop it? Because at present not enough people care, or wield the courage to believe such a thing takes place on their own soil.
It does keep the population under control (it is morally unacceptable though) but, it brings us to your next point. You say we share the planet with ''extraterrestrials''. Obviously they need resources too so in the end, all cool right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGS
Yet these events are not going to go away, whether you like it or not humanity is at present sharing the planet with a growing number of extraterrestrial beings, of different race and origin. Those handled ‘They greys’ for example are also everpresent, to which there are over 30 diverse biological types.
Really? Fascinating. So where are all these species and why isn't there any evidence? All we have are poor videos that show so called reptilians, people's dreams, and so called ''experiences'' and feelings. But where are the hard facts?
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGS
Reptilian beings are highly intelligent and obtrusively manipulative, but tend to lack the capacity to think differently, adapt to circumstance or be spontaneous/innovative in the way humans can be. Their thought processes are very logical and calculating, sometimes callous to defend their survival instinct. You must understand that these beings have no emotional capacity whatsoever and feel neither remorse, guilt or sorrow. This is why in my recent dialogue I have been telling you how special and unique human emotion is in the universe, and how not to take this capacity for granted. You should certainly not feel victimised by your emotions for it is these very things which will empower you to handle other races in the future.
IMO, reptilians are a man made belief. Humans have a psychological fear of snakes (and spiders). Poisonous critters are dangerous and can hit you suddenly. Over time, people began to worship these creatures and big stories were made up over time through oral culture. Right now, people ''experience'' the reptilians, in the past it were imps and witches. It does not necessarily mean they are literal, in fact it is more likely they are a construct of the mind. It is amusing how all the scary beasts of hell and modern mythology are based upon exactly those creatures that man does not like because 1) they are not mammals (that is why scary bears and lions are still 'positive' symbols of fear), 2) reptiles and invertebrates are more distant from us, and 3) there is the issue of poison..

Your view about reptilians is rather conspirational in nature and reads like a popular movie..
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGS
This outlook of superiority, such as the eyes of a cow upon a pesky insect, and that of the eyes of a human upon a cow is vastly mirrored throughout the entire universe. Unfortunately this is the way of things in physical state, and it is the way it has always been. Yet it is I have known a towering elephant act with compassion to a tiny mouse, and a savage lion to have saved the life of a little fawn. Within us all lies the seed to something greater than our exterior motives.
And unfortunately, you need both to make the world go round..