Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 01-11-2018, 07:09 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambar
Hi Torgo, how are you doing?

I would like a reading very much

Sending you joy !

You get the well-being cards, too.

Your card is:

"I look for more reasons to appreciate."

This card is saying that you should be more aware of having gratitude and appreciation for everything in your daily life. Therefor, every day try to think of things and people that you're grateful for, that way the universe can give you more of it. Also, it's good to do because then any other beings or situations you encounter will have more of a positive response to you, due to the strong positive energy you're putting out there. Can't go wrong with gratitude!
Old 01-11-2018, 07:15 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissCreativeSpirit
Could I have one too?

You get the deck of Health, and the Law of Attraction cards.

Your card is:

"The Law of Attraction is responding to the ideas I imagine"

Look beyond what is happening now and focus on what is in your mind currently. If you need evidence of something before it can manifest, you're going to have trouble making it a reality for yourself. Your imagination is just as real as your dreams at night as well as the "reality" of you reading this right now. It's all energy; it's all the same. So if you believe one is more real than the other, you'll have a hard time manifesting anything that comes from your imagination. So take a page out of the Muppet Babies book and focus on being playful and imaginative and really believing what you dream is happening right now. However, be careful, because if you're focusing on things you don't want, you'll probably get an abundance of that. Keep your thoughts positive and your energy high!
Old 01-11-2018, 07:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torgo
The deck that was randomly chosen for you was the Well-Being cards deck.

Your card is:

"It is contrast that puts the eternalness in eternity."

I love that the word "eternity" came up in the card that you picked!

Quote:
I'm starting to realize why I didn't want to buy these cards. What the heck does this even mean?

Haha!

Quote:
Well, when I see the word contrast, I tend to think of issues of duality a non-duality. If you desire something it's because you don't want something else, or if you feel one way it's because you're not feeling another way in that moment, etc. That's the vibe I'm picking up on this right now. So I guess your message has to do with appreciating both the light and dark aspects of life. I suppose your card is telling you to be aware that when you want one thing it's because you're wanting to avoid another thing. It's not saying so much it's good or bad, it's just saying be aware because without that contrast there wouldn't be anything. Then you would have nothing to choose from. So I guess when you're making a decision and if you have any big decisions coming up, just understand why you're choosing what you're choosing and where this decision is coming from and what it's based in. Then you'll have an easier time deciding what to do and which path to take.

That probably has nothing to do with this card really meant, however I have no idea what it means so this is what we're going with.

Hope it helps you out somehow!

Thank you so much for this reading, Torgo!

It does make sense to me and the situation I am in at the moment... appreciation of both the light and dark aspects, something I need to be reminded of... I like your insights on making decisions as well since I have been trying to decide on something important at the moment and it's not an easy decision to make.

I will read this again later and meditate on the things you have said... perhaps something more comes up.

I really appreciate this!

much love and many blessings,
lemongrass

♥♥
Old 02-11-2018, 05:11 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torgo
Your deck is Money, and the Law of Attraction cards.

Your card is

"Whatever I desire, I can acquire"

I guess this is talking about focusing on what you want rather than what you don't want. If you want something, just know it is possible to receive it as well as manifest it. If you have any self-defeating thoughts or think that you're not worthy of it, it'll be an obstacle to your progress. So dream big and think long and hard about things you really want out of life. Once you realize what you want, let the universe deliver it to you. Know that it will come, it's just a matter of time.
Thank you for such a wonderful message! Yes I have been having self-defeating thoughts. The challenges seemed larger than the potential for manifestationbut I do need to change my perspective/energy.

Thanks very much!