Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 22-09-2018, 11:34 PM
Pathfinder

relasing energetic past life into the now.

hi everyone im about to share an experience that i have never had before although im sure on here many has had similar.
only a few months ago in june or july this girl started reaching out to me on facebook asking about blockages she had in her stomach area and bad bloating she had along with this.

we got chatting more and more and contact was happening several times a day then one day we both were talking about songs we like and we both had a real like for a particular song. anyhow we both found this strange. so we started to feel a pull happening between us as the days and weeks went by, so we agreed we have known each other from a past life. she is married with two children. and up until a few days ago we got really close and she had feeling for me and i had feelings for her, so i told her she is married and nothing can and is going to happen. after i explained this to her she agreed and we both agreed to have less contact, but from that moment things changed completely and it really quickened up the tempo today for us both as this dramatic change begun. i felt a lightness and my vibs were high and my breathing became very deep while i was working. and she contacted me and says john are you feeling a energetic i says yes and she asked if i was heavy breathing and did i feel sadness i agreed i feel sadness to, this was our past karmic energy being released and i could literally feel it all leaving me as the day went on and so did she. that was it any feeling we had between each other had been released in a matter of hours. so she says the cycle is complete it done its job i think we should say goodbye and we wished each other all the best for our futures.. i only shared this because i have never had a energetic release that was from a past life with someone else, and the fact that we are thousands of miles apart and both felt it truly amazes me. im speechless at this a happening and neither of us was in control it just happened the way it was suppose to happen...from us going into everything and having feelings and in the space of a day it all fell onto the ground of simple being.. such an experience that ill never forget. hope this resonates with someone

john
Old 02-10-2018, 06:01 PM
Master
So interesting. One of my favorite spiritual stories is the faity tale, Faithful John. John the servant cares for his master all his life, until the master one day marries his true love. After which, John feels three iron bands snapping and breaking from around his chest and heart. He has been karmically released.
Old 02-10-2018, 08:09 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
So interesting. One of my favorite spiritual stories is the faity tale, Faithful John. John the servant cares for his master all his life, until the master one day marries his true love. After which, John feels three iron bands snapping and breaking from around his chest and heart. He has been karmically released.
This resonates very deeply.
However shortly after the release there been a girl dressed in white with dark hair and her back is to me...she keeps showing up in my awareness lol crazy
Old 03-10-2018, 01:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by john1974
However shortly after the release there been a girl dressed in white with dark hair and her back is to me...she keeps showing up in my awareness lol crazy
You do a lot of that it seems. We manifest, and we can stop manifesting. It's a choice. It sounds like you are needing and wanting to manifest female, exciting, mysterious, etc. My advice would be to explore why you need and want that. Understanding the inner reasons why you need and want, is learning how to be in control. It is always best to be control, rather than to have circumstances control you. Otherwise one ends up in chaotic out-of-control situations, like flirting with married people, and falling for someone that one can't have.