Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 12-11-2018, 02:56 PM
Master

Pisces_ Moon
Five cups (emotional loss), Crown Chakra, Hanged Man/sacrifice
It may take some time to get what you want. Its better to not force the outcome but instead to wait it out. Your intuition should guide you in your choice/assessment.

Next reading for Moon

Is it better for me to apply for a move to another town or to wait another year?
Old 12-11-2018, 08:48 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonincancer
Pisces_ Moon
Five cups (emotional loss), Crown Chakra, Hanged Man/sacrifice
It may take some time to get what you want. Its better to not force the outcome but instead to wait it out. Your intuition should guide you in your choice/assessment.

Next reading for Moon

Is it better for me to apply for a move to another town or to wait another year?

King of Coins

Apply now and you'll have great security.

Which one is supposed to be "the beautiful one" because neither of them fit that description?
Old 13-11-2018, 01:15 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonincancer
For AngelicStar (I used the Psychic Tarot deck)
E is going through mental conflict(2 swords equivalent) and is moving on from some situation. It seems a struggle but if you are helping them there may be a breakthrough (Triumphant success/ace swords). I get positive movement forward for both of you (eight wands). Maybe you will receive some communication or information soon about this person/issue. You seem to have great passion about this/a certain project. Expect miraculous solutions if things have seemed stuck.
Next reading for moonincancer
Will I make progress with writing my book in the near future? Can I facilitate it? When can I see progress with the blocks I am hitting?
Thanks

Reading for moonincancer
Hi !!! For ypur overall energy for writing the book You got knight of wands. Yes ypu will fire through writing your book!! You will have a creative splurge come through to you and you will get it done.
For writing the vook process you got 3 of cups, ace of swords and page of swords rx. I think you will have the right tools to facilitate the progress of your book. And you WILL finish writing it. I would be careful though page of swords rx is indicating to keep your ideas to yourself... Someone might snatch them. The sun indicates you will push through your blockages and fairly soon. Queen of pentacles indicates you will get money for Your creation!! And your last card is 7 of swords this again tells me to be careful who you tell as they can plagiarize your ideas and take them as their own.
In short yes very soon your writing will take off. Your blockages will clear and you can even expect $$ just be wary of who you tell...

Question for Memo20
whats in store for my love life in the near future
Old 13-11-2018, 07:01 AM
Experiencer

My q got skipped.

Q for Torgo:

Which one is supposed to be "the beautiful one" because neither of them fit that description?
Old 13-11-2018, 06:09 PM
Master

Torgo
Thank you for your reading. I think the second one is more likely beautiful because it is oriented more towards society/social recognition, success and balance (various cards: Psychic tarot). The first one has a lonely charm of emotional withdrawal/nature/sandy beach and is related to a relationship or attachment with a sense of sadness and waiting to it.
Hope this answers your intriguing question.
Old 13-11-2018, 06:19 PM
Master

Memo20
Thank you for reading for me and for the good advice.
I tried to do a love life reading for you but got all chakra cards (psychic tarot) instead. Maybe you need some healing and balancing time before you can move to a new or a new phase of relationship. The solar plexus, heart, throat chakra and third eye all need some attention. If there are any cords , cut them. Do not idealize the past (6 cups) or try to hold on to memories of love. In any ongoing conflict stand your ground/7 wands. Spend time to centre yourself and recover, to learn about your own self, to let go of anxiety and embrace the wisdom coming your way. Love will come after that.

Next question for moon: Health prospects in the next year?
Old 17-11-2018, 12:24 PM
Master
Reading for moonincancer,

Hi moon , waves...

Six of swords..

There will be a period of recovery for a while like therapy or a place / center that will observe and give you treatments for a period of time . It looks like a ace where you will receive help like rehab but only it will help you recuperate. It could happen over six to eight weeks until you feel better. Early part of next year until February. I see February a very important and busy time in that sense and movement, progress and much self work and developments at that time for you. From March renewed energy and more confidence on your path ahead. You won't ever have to look back so good things ahead health wise.

I hope this helps, let me know.

Next reading for angelic star.

Any words of positive encouragement at this time ?
Old 20-11-2018, 12:37 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces_Moon
Next reading for tealily

Q: What's something I need to hear at this time?

GoT
3 of Spears
6 of Spears rev
10 of Spears

It's time to re-assess the time frame for a goal you have set yourself. Things don't seem to be happening as quickly as you had planned, it may be time to take some pressure off yourself and allow things to develop organically.
Ah, that'll be income for sure. Work has been frustrating!

Next reading for angelic star
Old 20-11-2018, 04:29 PM
Master

Angelic
4wands(foundation and achievements), Light (Sun)
A time of peace and prosperity, of reaping dividends, of happiness and friendship. You have made sacrifices and they are being recognized now. You are radiant with satisfaction at how you may have conducted yourself. Somehow Marriage is showing up too(in a positive way) though I have not looked at that in detail. All in all, things seem to be working out : all will happen in good time.
Cheers

Angelic, would you like to ask another question in my place? I have been asking too many:)
Old 29-11-2018, 10:58 AM
Master
Hi moonincancer,

Sure I don't mind asking a question.. if you want you can pm me your question as well. Thanks allot.

Reading for angelicstar

Any words of positive encouragement in terms of my interactions with L in the past two years and more.