Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 16-10-2018, 05:58 PM
Experiencer

For Shivani

God is about science and not about Vaishnaivt or Shaivat.

Creation proceeds with nuclear fusion reactions that are led by Vishnu series of Gods and annihilation proceeds with nuclear fission reactions that are monitored by Shiva series of Gods. Hence they are both equal.

What you people are discussing is a literary bla bla bla. Instead you can take up 2 years Masters Degree Course in Spiritual Science and become a self realized souls.
Old 16-10-2018, 10:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by OPVerma
For Shivani

God is about science and not about Vaishnaivt or Shaivat.

Creation proceeds with nuclear fusion reactions that are led by Vishnu series of Gods and annihilation proceeds with nuclear fission reactions that are monitored by Shiva series of Gods. Hence they are both equal.

What you people are discussing is a literary bla bla bla. Instead you can take up 2 years Masters Degree Course in Spiritual Science and become a self realized souls.
If it were only that easy to get a "Degree in Moksha", more people would be doing it.
Old 25-10-2018, 11:25 PM
Guide
To me it's quite simple.

God is the Universe. We are the Universe. We are God.

I am not an individual having a universal experience, but the universe having an individual experience. Where consciousness is the universe experiencing itself through each of us.

Destiny is not the path given to us - but the path we choose for ourselves.

Current resources:
Tom Campbell: Ultimate Reality www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhv-XCff4_I

Currently reading:
Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are: Alan Watts
A Brief History of Time: Stephen Hawking
Old 25-10-2018, 11:43 PM
Master
Some are God themselves...while others aren't even the dust under God's feet.
Human Logic #1:
"You shouldn't care about what other's think...but you care about what I think, right?"
Old 26-10-2018, 12:14 AM
Guide
*checks under feet for dust*

I am not an individual having a universal experience, but the universe having an individual experience. Where consciousness is the universe experiencing itself through each of us.

Destiny is not the path given to us - but the path we choose for ourselves.

Current resources:
Tom Campbell: Ultimate Reality www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhv-XCff4_I

Currently reading:
Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are: Alan Watts
A Brief History of Time: Stephen Hawking
Old 26-10-2018, 12:39 AM
Master
I just woke up...and my brain is way too foggy for Theosophy right now..but that has never stopped me before...

So, another may say "I am God"
I will say "I am not God" (and of course a humble devotee will say that)
So, the other will say "yes, you are... because we are ALL God"
Which always leaves me thinking "Why don't people just say "we are ALL God" to start with? Wherefore does the need arise to personalise it with the "I"?
Then, the "I" (which is my ego) wonders...is the ego also God? and if so, anybody can say "I am God" until such times as the ego is dropped.
I once met a man called Jesus Christ...in a lunatic asylum...Just don't ask me what I was doing there. LOL
So, if I am God... and you are God...and we are God together...I wonder if we can get Barney the Godly Dinosaur to put a tune to that?
For now, I will respect the human rights of another to be God...while I will keep God and my Ego self separate, because it makes for some untold and incredible blissful experiences.
Human Logic #1:
"You shouldn't care about what other's think...but you care about what I think, right?"