Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 23-06-2013, 09:18 PM
Steven

Your take on my Numerology

Hi All,

I checked out my numerology on a whim, and it has a lot of repeated number's, almost as though its trying to insistently tell me something.

Here are the numbers:

Life Path: 7
Life Destiny: 9
Soul Urge: 9
Personality: 9
Maturity: 7

7-9-9-9-7

I think I understand what each number points toward individually, but am curious about the repetitions, what are your guys thoughts on "the big picture" of those numbers together like that?

Thanks in advance.
Old 29-06-2013, 12:30 PM
Experiencer
7 is the energy of wisdom and truth, a very private number that often separates itself from what is common, where 9 is an emotional number, it represents compassion, global awareness, generosity and is one of the most difficult numbers to live with. 9 looks back at all the numbers that came before it 1-8 ~ before moving forward it reflects on what came before it.

There is, to me, a lot of energy of the 'hermit' here and may while be that you will first need to understand and know the painful aspects of your own 'truth' and once you question all that you are and what lessons you've learned, your goal or purpose will be to encourage and teach others how to do the same.
Old 06-07-2013, 01:20 AM
Steven

Haha, it's funny, as I'm reading this I'm exploring places where I can set up a chair along a trail in a place where I can sit all day in the shade without seeing another person lol
Old 06-07-2013, 11:07 AM
Experiencer
"Between every two pines is the doorway to the new world." ~ John Muir
Old 20-07-2013, 01:45 AM
Eltanin Sadachbia

I have the same numbers! 7-9-9-9-7

I was cruising through Google looking for Spiritualistic sites, and managed to pop in right here. The first thing I saw was those numbers, and then I thought, "That looks really familiar."

I had to check my sheet and sure enough, the same. I have worked my numbers in double digits as well.

Life Path= 34/7
Life Destiny=18/9
Soul Urge=36/9
Personality=54/9
Maturity=16/7

I thought that was really cool.

Since you are just checking things out on a whim, how would you describe your first impression of numerology, Steven?
Old 22-08-2013, 09:48 PM
LotusRise

It would help also to know your actual birthday, month/day/year. Because I think there is a lot of knowledge to be gained from a person's "Sun Number." That is the sum of your birth month and birth day. (Example: Someone born July 1 has a Sun Number of 8. 7 + 1 = 8)

It is not considered one of the main numbers in your chart, but it is very important, because it is your basic overall attitude toward life, and the number that is always apparent to others about you. It's the number you express, no matter what else is going on in life. You can express either the positive or negative side of it.

I find that people look at me kind of like "Eh, not exactly" sometimes when I tell them their Life Path, although they may resonate with that number somewhat. But when I tell them their Sun Number, they're like, "Oh yeah. That's me."

Anyway.... based on what you HAVE shared, which is a lot...

You're full of 7s and 9s.

On a soul level, you know yourself to be a humanitarian (9).... because that is your Soul Number. It is also the same number essence that you are most comfortable sharing outwardly.... because it is your Personality Number (9). This number (9) is also your Destiny. It is where your Life Path is leading to.

You are very universally-minded. What is on your mind are ideals. You often make decisions and behave outwardly in such a way that asks, "Is this for the greater good? Is this going to benefit the greatest amount of people?"

9s are idealists. They love and want to help people. People look up to them and sense their wisdom and love. They often put others before themselves. It is the most evolved number in Numerology. And is the number of "endings."

People with strong 9 energy often have trouble with understanding and accepting when things in life have run their course. Jobs, relationships, etc. They really need to learn to embrace endings with grace. They'll be a lot happier. This can cause family issues. A divorce or a death can make them feel abandoned, when in fact it has nothing to do with them at all. People with 9 energy are often accused of having their head in the clouds as well. Because they have such high ideals. The song "Imagine" by John Lennon is a great theme song for the number 9.

As a result of such evolved energy, you either inspire people around you or repel them. That's the sad thing a person with strong 9 energy has to deal with. Everyone senses how spiritually wise you really are. For the lesser evolved, more practical, insecure, jealous, etc.... you're kind of annoying. Or very annoying. And they'll either consciously or subconsciously try to knock you down a peg. And then, on the other hand, others find you very inspiring and look up to you a great deal. There's rarely a grey area with the 9 in that regard. People usually have distinct opinions about them. You should make sure to let people know when you need help or need a shoulder to cry on. Because people won't know. You appear a leader and to have it all together.

And this leads to your 7 energy. The 7 energy is also highly evolved and very spiritual...... but kind of a loner. They are sensitive, but they don't like people to know what is going on with them. They only speak when they really have something to say, and their whole mindset is often, "What is the meaning of life? What's it all about?" They are the spiritual seekers. They notice everything. Things don't get by them easily, because they're always observing and analyzing the world around them and everyone in it. They make great film directors for that reason.

The 7 is always thinking. They need their alone time, in order to process all that goes on in their head and heart. Time out in nature, especially near water, is recommended for this number.

This is your main lesson for your life. You need to develop a faith in the unseen. The 7 can have trouble with this. They need to see it to believe it, when in fact they need to learn to do just the opposite.... believe it, so that they can see it. This doesn't imply joining a church. Just develop faith. Stand for something, or fall for anything as they say.

They have an ability to concentrate like any other number. Because they can handle being alone, they have the best observatory and analytical skills, and have a lot on their mind. They are generally very good students, and should specialize in something. If you have an interest that draws you in, go for it. Become an expert.

Because 7s are so curious, they can live on the negative side of their number and instead of using their life to spend time looking within, they look OUTWARD.... traveling all the time, seeing this and that, going here and there.... satisfying their intellect and physical senses from the outside in. This life path shouldn't be afraid to be alone with themselves and with that sharp sixth sense they've got. Trust what that sixth sense is telling you. You may or may not have trouble with that, because 7 is keen on what is tangible, can be scientifically proven, etc. A 7 makes a fabulous scientist..... if they can surrender that great mind and that wonderful intuition sometimes to what can't be proven on a piece of paper or under a microscope. Because that's where some of their greatest discoveries can be made. They're great with technology, science, computers, the intellectual world of teaching, etc.

It's important that 7 expresses what is on their mind and heart too. Because again, emotions are part of that unseen/unsure world. They're not comfortable with it all the time. So its important they express their emotions, say "I love you" and all that.
The 9 has no problem with that, usually. So maybe that's less of an issue for you.

So your numbers are kind of at odds, with 9 having a slight edge. You're expansive, idealistic, dreamy, creative, extend yourself outward to people (9)...... but you also have this urge for solitude, contemplation, asking yourself the big questions, using that wonderful brain of yours, and seeking spiritual truth (7).
Old 23-08-2013, 04:00 AM
PatriciaJ

Great Post ^ above! I'm also a life path #7.