Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 24-09-2018, 12:21 AM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by interim
NOTE: this is only for people that understand the reincarnation cycle. If you are waiting hopefully for your next life, please skip...

I registered in this forum, but didn't write, even didn't read, since for me, it's a total waste of time. But still, I want to make some small contribution. I was wondering what topic to choose, but since everything that I work on nowadays would look like PhD in calculus for most, if not all, I decided to share one observation that I made when I was 10. It gives me a lot of hope, especially nowadays. May help others that fill depressed that they are still in this insane world... If the moderators don't delete my thread as offensive for someone of course...

What was my observation... I looked around and said to my self - wow, people are so damn stupid, where are the wise/smart ones? Can't find any! And no, I was still a child, so I couldn't have been just arrogant. I hated playing with kind, was almost always around the "grown ups". I didn't think\know I'm smart, it was just my super naive, natural observation. Many years latter, I dug a lot into the reincarnation loop, and I started to realize in what kind of realm I was born into. This made me soooo depressed, can I have been such a looser to reincarnate here in this dump... But still, the proof was all around me, there had to be a cause to deserve such punishment (I was strong believe in cause and effect from a child...). With time, I understood the cause, my personal deficits and tried to correct myself through gaining better understanding of myself and life. An when I look around today and see all the insane people... this makes me so happy. Really happy! The fact that I can't see even one that I could really say to be sane and wise, even one that I can relate to, means you can get out of here. All people that deserved it, are somewhere better... When you do your job here, there is a way out! But, don't waste your time! We all deserved to be here, and must fix something with ourselves, that's the truth. Some are trying to make it that we are prisoners here, or we were just lied to. My advice is to not fool yourself with any passive, victim like kind of thinking. Be active, search for the right path, search for yourself, every day is valuable to make even small progress.

There is indeed a thing which will render the reincarnation cycle obsolete.
And that is -no more need of incarnation!
i.e. no more need of what this sometimes-dreadful, sometimes-joyous Earth trip is all about.
No more need of learning how to handle a -physical body and all its failings and all its pleasures.
No more need of touching and immersing in density with its restrictions, and frustrations, and illnesses, and challenges...

And the sweet smell of the earth in Spring, or the bitter-sweet scent of the woods in Autumn, or the taste of food, or the scent of a loved one, or the treasures of Soul found in the heavy and harsh places, which can be dug out and maybe shared with others to give them love and hope as they work with their journeys?

Or cooking a good hot dinner by the woodstove while the snow falls outside.

Eating chocolate ice cream

The smell of fresh sheets.

Walking until you're tired in the woods.

Coffee in the morning and breakfast cooking.

Getting through something that you never thought you could manage, but you do -and very well.

Someone is crying and lost and you stand by them and your presence is comforting to them.

Working with the resistance-factor of this density.

Many other things...

And when we have been there and known, and loved and soldiered on, and found a way not only for ourselves but in shared loving kindness, then there may come a day when we have no more need of being in a density at all.

Now....I am not particularly a fan of reincarnation and am going to take some convincing (from my own Soul and no one and nothing else) to come back here.
But in me are bitter sweet memories of this experience, and I shall weigh those up and consider in myself, the need for further dense experience before I commit to returning. And that will be in my own time.
I think we all choose to come, and we can all choose when or whenever, to return, and that is in our own time and according to needs we deem precious or worthy.

Meanwhile we have a purpose in coming to this dense world or any other, and we might see that more clearly when we've crossed back over. We will see!
Old 08-10-2018, 12:00 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
There is a reason advanced teachers are humble and behave with great humility.

There is no such thing as "advanced teachers", and you know nothing about advanced beings. Nobody is here to "teach" you. Actually, you are the ones with huge ego issues, that are deluding themselves with the absurd idea that someone more advanced then you, will be born here, on this primitive planet, just to "teach" and "help" you. Or the idea that you can get out, just by desiring it... Yeah, right, live the dream...

Do you really know what humble means? It means to accept the reality of your life and why you are here. It doesn't mean to play a teacher and pretend to be "humble". Your teachers actually have the biggest egos, seen them all... I'm not anyone's "teacher", since I don't have such huge ego to impose authority on anyone. Your "teachers" are here to manipulate you, and prevent you to accept full responsibility for your own life...

Sorry for hurting the feelings of so many children here, sadly nobody is on the required level to understand how to help himself using this information... Like I said at the beginning, if you don't know what reincarnation is, and why it happens, and want out - skip, so you don't hurt yourself with topic for grown ups... And no, what you feel now reading this is not my ego, it's your ego... You know nothing about me, and never will...
Old 09-10-2018, 08:09 AM
Master
Okay. I see some of us pushed your buttons. That wasn't the intent in my case anyway, I was honestly trying to open your eyes to a different perspective. Oh well.
Quote:
There is no such thing as "advanced teachers", and you know nothing about advanced beings. Nobody is here to "teach" you. Actually, you are the ones with huge ego issues, that are deluding themselves with the absurd idea that someone more advanced then you, will be born here, on this primitive planet, just to "teach" and "help" you.
You can't accuse someone "knowing nothing" and then back it up with... nothing other than scornful personal opinions. Provide some links and sources, and let's look at this then. I can link you up to all kinds of esoteric reading material that backs up what I said. Anyway, you really do need to cool your jets and relax. You're 35 and an Aries. You're in the primal-self life-defiance stage of your soul journey. I know: as an Aries, I was there about 3 decades ago lol.
Old 09-10-2018, 09:51 AM
Master
BTW, I still am that way to some degree, it's kind of the Aries' lifelong challenge: to change angry, confrontational behaviour and one-sided views, into balanced, humorous and loving understanding. Aries is the "self" sign: we tend to think we know better than anyone, and are appalled at the lack of logic and wisdom we see (project) in others. Again, it's changing self-indulgence (projecting outwards, external judgment, lower-self behaviour) into something much more self-reflective and self-directed (inner self-awareness, higher-self insight).

And we as eternal souls have many lifetimes to learn all this of course, so no big problem that it all gets fixed in any one lifetime.
Old 10-10-2018, 06:37 AM
Master
So many assumptions ...
Quote:
Many years latter, I dug a lot into the reincarnation loop, and I started to realize in what kind of realm I was born into. This made me soooo depressed, can I have been such a looser to reincarnate here in this dump... But still, the proof was all around me, there had to be a cause to deserve such punishment (I was strong believe in cause and effect from a child...).
On what do you base the idea that you 'deserve' anything? Yes, there is a ?Hindu? model where you advance or regress in the next life based on your deeds in this life. Do you have some reason to believe its true?

I agree this place is 'sad'. On what do you assume there is somewhere better? Or worse?

Quote:
The fact that I can't see even one that I could really say to be sane and wise, even one that I can relate to, means you can get out of here. All people that deserved it, are somewhere better... When you do your job here, there is a way out!
Perhaps you have shown that one can get out of here, however that does NOT mean the incarnation cycle is broken. One simply incarnates somewhere else. The cycle is only broken when you stop incarnating entirely.

While its true that for whatever reason many souls choose to incarnate here (Earth plane) many times, others come only once and many not at all. So, just because they have gone somewhere else does not mean they 'earned' the right to do so. It is merely a choice.
Old 10-10-2018, 07:07 PM
Master

I believe that we are here because we can't stay there yet. It isn't really a choice. We aren't evolved enough. Humans' souls are all at the same stage: dominated by their emotions, but not all of them are on the same level on this stage.
Old 10-10-2018, 08:42 PM
Master

I just wanted to make a small contribution to this post