Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 26-07-2016, 08:40 PM
Experiencer
What exactly is a soul?

What's it made of?

Who made it?

Is there a soul factory of some sort in some far away place?

We talk about soul as if we know what it is; is that which knows what soul is separate from it? And if it is separate from it, then what does it matter anyway? I hear people say things like; "My soul" or "My soul will go to heaven/hell" but if your soul goes to heaven or hell then where do you go? And what does it matter what happens to this thing called a soul if its not you. And don't tell me its part of me, or then tell me exactly what part it is and where its located.

Saying "my soul" is like saying "my thumb" or "my foot" or "my eye" where is this "my" that is separate from thumb/soul to be found?
Old 27-07-2016, 10:08 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by kairi
hi.I am new and i will not say that i know things.I haven't searched anything,i am starting to not believe in any theory because that's what they are theories.I will talk only based in what i am experiencing .And what it is that i am experiencing?i wish i knew.Anyway,deep in our core and inside our bodies,there is this pure love.I will not say that i have seen a form of this.The only thing i know is that this soul for some or energy for others is this .Love within each one of us.Pure and kind,that knows nothing else but love.That remains in a state of calmness and love,without a form.We are this.I don't know if anyone will understand me because i am not good with English words but i certainly know what i am experiencing.Love is your soul and mine and if we remove everything else only this remains,no forms nothing,just love,our core,what we are made from.All
And i believe the soul is one,no spiritual no human,it is what it is.Pure,one inside of us.
i repeat this is only based in what i am experiencing,i haven't searched any theories,i just start.So be kind with me even if you do not agree.:)

Actually this is pure truth, at least that resonates within me as common knowledge.
Old 27-07-2016, 10:42 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by khallianen
Personally to tell you the truth I don't know.

Every time I try to get more information if I have a spiritual life purpose or a soul mission I get nothing. I also don't feel like I have ever been here like having a past life. And when I have tried getting readings done they either want nothing to do with me or I get basically this: "try not to put too much emphasis on what's gone before or what is going to happen, enjoy the journey don't set a destination".

Then there is this knack with technology. I ran heavy equipment for a living till I was force to retire early. So got bored and went to the local college and took their computer program, a 2 year course on building, repairing and programming in 1 semester. Now do it as a hobby. Also I use to Play an online space sim called Eve, I never needed to do the tutorial on how to fly. Just knew how. I play Star Trek Online and can solo content designed for 5 players. It's like this is part of me almost like I instinctively know how to react.

So as you can see I still have questions with no answers.

Good afternoon khallianen

For me you answered your own question, 9 times out of 10 you do things without realizing you are doing them, until someone points them out.
Enjoy the ride and have fun.

People miss the small things, left in the right care they grow.
Old 27-07-2016, 10:48 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robinski78
Two main questions...

Q 1. What might the chances be, for a human to have a spiritual soul, instead of a human soul - as is normally the case...

If that was possible, would they have a special purpose in life, to be that way enabled??? Or is the entire thing, too preposterous to contemplate???

Q 2. If the theory was possible, would the solar plexus be of the same character - i.e. Spiritual???

Just passing thoughts, somewhat inspired by a chat with an acquaintance...

Robbie....

Good afternoon Robinski 78

For all things are possible
Old 28-08-2016, 11:15 PM
Merlini

Q1,... the human soul is a by native a spiritual soul if it becomes activated; it still is a human soul, but not the lights on, not a variety, just an advanced upgrade of the old cause