Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 23-02-2012, 05:06 PM
Guide

Messages from Babaji

Dear ones, to raise your consciousness, it is helpful to align and then merge your energies with that of the masters. This is accomplished by visualizing an ascended

master and keeping in your awareness all the obstacles that have been overcome. Align yourself with a master that best fits your own method of attainment, for

example Jesus would be unconditional love. By merging yourselves with a master, you are taking on some of the qualities that have been attained by careful adherence

of the law. Feel the masters protection and aspects as your own. This can be done with any being that you greatly admire, but this being should have overcome the

ego and attachment to the material plane. You are carrying the idea then, of perfection in your being. This is most easily done in meditation without distraction. This

exercise will help you in many ways, you are holding in your own field the higher vibration and attuning you body toward holding greater light. See this being with your

inner sight merged in your own light-body. You may feel a strong vibration, or sense this in another way. Ask the master to bless you and help you in your evolution.

If you have a particular problem that you are having trouble overcoming, bring this up. Dear ones, the masters know your struggles but it is well to put into words what

you are attempting to achieve. This exercise is for your spiritual advancement, not for material gain. Just keep in mind when you are attuned to a master and make

the commitment to move forward in your spiritual life, all aspects of your life will become easier. Be sincere in your use of this exercise, it is a powerful form of

experiencing the boundless vision of a saint. The masters are ever at your sincere calling and many work with you as you sleep, for you are still and open at that time.

This will only occur if you invite these divine presences into your heart. It will also help to dissolve old issues that seem to hold you bound in materiality. Always thank

the master after your meditation and be willing to help others as you have been helped. Be of service in whatever capacity you are able. One need only be a friend or

assist in whatever small way you can, even if it is only a smile or kind word. You are beginning to hold the all in your awareness then, and developing greater

compassion for your fellow beings. In divine light, Babaji
Old 23-02-2012, 05:50 PM
Excellent.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 24-02-2012, 09:00 PM
Guide

Thank you Miss Hepburn, I can tell you this does work, as I have been using it at night and during meditation. It is powerful. I just wish I could remember all the beautiful things experienced. I just wake up feeling blissful and I remember Jesus making me laugh ,(probably at myself). Love to all, lovetruth
Old 25-02-2012, 03:13 AM
sunny shine

Thank you lovetruth!
Old 25-02-2012, 04:37 PM
Guide

You are welcome sunny shine.
Old 25-02-2012, 04:56 PM
Guide

Dear ones, let your sorrows of the past dissolve in the ocean of divine love. All fears, by design, are of a temporal nature, and return again to the dream substance of

idea. The clouds of illusion part, and the new dawn is revealed. As a world, you are all being washed with cosmic light and made anew so you can awake fully from the

deep stupor of the spent dream images. The cosmic show is revealing all past error and exposing these false beliefs. Your mirrors of the dark past out-picture this folly

and when understood and it is let go of, it will then fall to its knees. This dear ones, is the false that has not yet been cleansed from your own belief , and the sooner

you release these forms from your field, the sooner the images will be cleared from the earth. I remind you, there is no fault only realization of a better way with the

vision of truth as a new guide. Your fellow counterparts are healing in this new vision. It is bringing up all the old images of a limited dream, but the final awakening will

distill the substance of ancient lies and the new waters will be the cleansing agent of your minds. You have always been free to awaken and take hold of the vision-

that is your greatest tool for changing yourself, thus the world. The pressures of the old era now are being released and you can breathe freely, without the old

anxieties. Remember dear ones, your vision will lead you to your greatest power of love. In this, the will united in wisdom co-creates with the divine as has been

ordained from creations dawn. Babaji
Old 27-02-2012, 04:53 PM
Guide

Dear ones, the soul becomes clear and reflective as old habits and beliefs are released. In those who have not come to spiritual awareness, the soul is opaque;

covered with the veils that entrap it. So the process of spiritual growth, is an actual cleansing of the soul. Past actions bound in fear or control tend to close it off

from knowing the truth. One must make the effort to uncloak the soul that is encumbered with false concepts. There is truth in becoming innocent as one takes the

responsibility for their actions, they begin to see the world as children who are, loving and transparent. This is the goal of the developing soul. Its first desire is to

remove the refuse of many lives, by becoming aware of the cause of the problem. This requires the willingness to forgo the old ways and be reestablished in truth. The

process can be quick or prolonged depending on the will and karma of the being. It is important to remember though, even if the karma is heavy, a true willingness for

change will attract the grace of God and help to undo the entanglements of past karma. Therefore a strong desire for change is necessary, then responsibility for past

actions, next commitment to stick with these new concepts that enact change. To some this will seem an impossible accomplishment and until the soul is ready to

advance it will continue to suffer in ignorance. This is where your guides and master teachers are of profound assistance. If asked these will assist in remaking the

being toward perfection. I cannot stress enough the power of assistance from those who have already overcome. One has the free will to make the journey on its own

and in its own way. Spirit is ever available in helping to uplift the soul and it is wise to align with those waiting to assist. As more beings choose perfection, it becomes

easier for all because oneness does not know separation. Some persist in making the same mistakes over and over because it never occurs to them that there is help

for every obstacle. Those who look upon humanity can see the sorrows created from stubborn adherence to ignorance. Therefore dear ones, do not be as those who

love suffering and victimization. You are here to overcome in every way, the purely material existence and transcend it with a vision of unity. Creation is beautiful and

filled with joy when one understands and lives the law of cause and effect with wisdom. Folly will only hinder your progress and cause useless suffering. Dare to be the

whole and loving being of Gods design, in this you will find unlimited peace. Babaji
Old 27-02-2012, 05:30 PM
Guide
Babaji lives to this day and is a friend and a most wonderful world teacher.
Thank you for this.
In pure light and truth.
Krishna.
Old 28-02-2012, 06:29 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by krishna
Babaji lives to this day and is a friend and a most wonderful world teacher.
Thank you for this.
In pure light and truth.
Krishna.

I do appreciate the feedback, and I will keep posting Babaji as long as it is helpful to others. I know Babaji has helped me in my own life immensely. lovetruth
Old 28-02-2012, 06:35 PM
Experiencer
lovelight,

thank you for the channelings.

Do you think we could direct the flow of information? For example that certain questions are asked and so that a channeling answers it?

I don't want to come across as not value the channelins and information presented, I am just curious. I still have to study all of the channelings and translate it into my day to day life.