Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 26-02-2019, 07:02 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by running
its totally possible to become stuck in the bliss and silence. i personally haven't had a break from it in over ten years. a guru i used to meditate with has been in it non stop longer than that. he offers weekly meditations via the internet every wednesday i think. His name is David Spero and can be found by a google search.

going from the coming and going to it becoming always is part of the process based on my experince. if you can maintain it for a couple hours that is closer to becoming always than from it just starting to me. perhap spending some meditations with spero or others that far along could bring you to it being always pretty quick.

or if your like me. enough of those dreams and such will clear enough away to get you there. for me it was more about that.

I don't know what traditions or practices you follow, but I was referring specifically to raising the Kundalini here. Most people who can raise their Kundalini to the top can only keep it there for a while. Keeping it raised all the time, requires the adept to keep his Kundalini in the top chakra for three days and three nights continuously, then it will stay there forever. People like that are called Jivanmuktas, they're in a constantly enlightened state.

I once almost managed it, last year, during the summer solstice, when I barely slept for three days and three nights and my Kundalini was constantly lodged in the Sahasrara. I didn't quite manage it as I had a couple of hours rest (barely that) every night, but maybe one day, when the time is right.
Old 26-02-2019, 07:09 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
I don't know what traditions or practices you follow, but I was referring specifically to raising the Kundalini here. Most people who can raise their Kundalini to the top can only keep it there for a while. Keeping it raised all the time, requires the adept to keep his Kundalini in the top chakra for three days and three nights continuously, then it will stay there forever. People like that are called Jivanmuktas, they're in a constantly enlightened state.

I once almost managed it, last year, during the summer solstice, when I barely slept for three days and three nights and my Kundalini was constantly lodged in the Sahasrara. I didn't quite manage it as I had a couple of hours rest (barely that) every night, but maybe one day, when the time is right.

my personal practice was and is what i mentioned earlier in this thread. feeling my way to it and then establishing my way in it permenantly was mostly about using my intuitive feeling. so i have no tradition unless i consider what i came to do as one. as far as my crown. yeah its blown open. heart is also. its also imo the heart needs to be as well. and it is where aa much of the power comes from. everything needs a lot of opening to maintain it from my view.

there is a gentleman on this forum that does know the traditions and offers help to people from him and his teacher. haven't seen him around in a while. but his name is jonesboy. you can pm him. or follow his link to another forum where you may sign up and pm him. i personally met him and believe he is a good guy that geniunely knows about bliss and silence but also the traditions where i dont.

again. you are so close imo. i think you will get it established if i had to take a guess.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 26-02-2019, 08:34 PM
Deactivated Account
continued.

like you mentioned about the three days. there is truth to that from my perspective. the shakti as in current through the systen making bliss has to work through the system. which takes time. and in the process can be ecstatic to the point in not being able to sleep. thats normal and takes time for the system to get acclimated to her power. over time as it becomes acclimated and beyond the coming and going it becomes like a new normal. and can not be blocked by whatever it maybe. hope you find any of this helpful.

Wherever I May Roam
Old 27-02-2019, 10:01 AM
Master

Quote:
„ my personal practice was and is what i mentioned earlier in this thread. feeling my way to it and then establishing my way in it permenantly was mostly about using my intuitive feeling. so i have no tradition unless i consider what i came to do as one. as far as my crown. yeah its blown open. heart is also. its also imo the heart needs to be as well. and it is where aa much of the power comes from. everything needs a lot of opening to maintain it from my view.”
I had a similar path, though I was largely aware what was happening to me as I did a lot of research when I was younger on the topic. I also had some of Gopi Krishna’s books, so I was pretty much aware of what was happening. It was still hard, having to tackle it on my own.

Quote:
„ there is a gentleman on this forum that does know the traditions and offers help to people from him and his teacher. haven't seen him around in a while. but his name is jonesboy. you can pm him. or follow his link to another forum where you may sign up and pm him. i personally met him and believe he is a good guy that geniunely knows about bliss and silence but also the traditions where i dont.

again. you are so close imo. i think you will get it established if i had to take a guess. „
Thanks, I think I’m fine now. I managed to overcome most of the difficulties that were brought up by my awakening and now I’m in a position to help others.

Quote:
„like you mentioned about the three days. there is truth to that from my perspective. the shakti as in current through the systen making bliss has to work through the system. which takes time. and in the process can be ecstatic to the point in not being able to sleep. thats normal and takes time for the system to get acclimated to her power. over time as it becomes acclimated and beyond the coming and going it becomes like a new normal. and can not be blocked by whatever it maybe. hope you find any of this helpful. „

Yes, Indeed. To be honest I probably managed to complete the 3 days and nights of constant „enlightenment”, but it does take some time for it to become fully realised on the physical level. I feel like I’m changing all the time and I am a different person compared to how I was before my transformation. For one, I am a lot more independent and I can do things on my own, with my own power, without having to rely on higher beings to help me out. It is an interesting process. It is an ironic that i should write about this on this Channelling thread, but I feel I no longer need to channel anyone, I can get information and the power needed to help others, directly from source. I guess that is a part of the „growing up” process and humanity’s evolutionary potential. Our teachers from the higher realms will consider their work done, when we no longer need them. That moment may be quite close.
Old 01-03-2019, 01:03 PM
Master

Channelling Session 4

By the power and grace of Shakti, I am connected to you now. Beings of heaven, who shall come forward to teach us today? We are lost and confused on this lower planet and we wish to seek your guidance.

„I am Inanna, Queen of Heaven. You may seek my Guidance.”

- My dearest Inanna, I have been asked about the wars in Heaven and the structure of the Solar system. Can you explain to me, how it is built up, where the different, lesser and higher beings in it reside and if it is true that there is warfare between different groups?

„I am Inanna, Goddess of Love and War.
We, the denizens of heaven, are engaged in a constant, unceasing conflict with those of the lower realms, who have turned their face away from the One Infinite Creator, have cut themselves off from their Source of Universal Power, Love and Wisdom and wish to pursue a life of parasitism and predation. They are like your Vampires of Fiction, cut off from the light, lurking in the shadows and sucking the Life Force from those that are weaker than them and lacking divine protection. We do our best to drive them out and protect the innocent, but our efforts in that regard can never be complete. As long as there is light, there will be darkness and those of the light must fight the creatures of the dark to keep the Universe in balance. We descend to your earth from time to time and slay the wicked, to end the dark age and restore a golden age of Universal happiness and harmony. This we must do from time to time, whenever evil becomes so overwhelming on earth that hardly anyone is of good or upstanding character and the darkness becomes absolute.

We reside in the higher realms of this universe, where darkness dare not venture and evil has been vanquished for good. In the nether realms evil and darkness reigns supreme and The One Who Shall Not be Named rules. Your world is between the two realms and is therefore fought over by both sides. The Creator has given us free will, therefore it is inevitable that some will choose to serve evil and to become slaves to their own lower desires and inclinations. The various realms of the universe are not separated from each other by space and time. That is an illusion that you yourself have created. In reality, neither space, nor time exists, except in your minds. There is no separation between us, only to the extent that you have decided to separate yourselves from us. When you bring down the walls that separate us, which are of frequency, energy and thought, you shall return to us and reunite with us, here in heaven. Those that are in what you call Hell, have voluntarily chosen to separate themselves from divine truth and the One Source. They shall return to us also, when they decide to end their separation and choose the path of Light and Love. „

- Thank you Inanna, that was a very thorough and satisfying answer. I will come back to this Topic at a later time. Blessings from the lower realms and may we return to Union With the divine absolute in this lifetime.
Old 01-03-2019, 05:12 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
I had a similar path, though I was largely aware what was happening to me as I did a lot of research when I was younger on the topic. I also had some of Gopi Krishna’s books, so I was pretty much aware of what was happening. It was still hard, having to tackle it on my own.

Thanks, I think I’m fine now. I managed to overcome most of the difficulties that were brought up by my awakening and now I’m in a position to help others.

Yes, Indeed. To be honest I probably managed to complete the 3 days and nights of constant „enlightenment”, but it does take some time for it to become fully realised on the physical level. I feel like I’m changing all the time and I am a different person compared to how I was before my transformation. For one, I am a lot more independent and I can do things on my own, with my own power, without having to rely on higher beings to help me out. It is an interesting process. It is an ironic that i should write about this on this Channelling thread, but I feel I no longer need to channel anyone, I can get information and the power needed to help others, directly from source. I guess that is a part of the „growing up” process and humanity’s evolutionary potential. Our teachers from the higher realms will consider their work done, when we no longer need them. That moment may be quite close.

thank you very much for further sharing your experince!

Wherever I May Roam
Old 02-03-2019, 05:23 AM
Master
Quote:
Channelling Session 4

By the power and grace of Shakti, I am connected to you now. Beings of heaven, who shall come forward to teach us today? We are lost and confused on this lower planet and we wish to seek your guidance.

„I am Inanna, Queen of Heaven. You may seek my Guidance.”

- My dearest Inanna, I have been asked about the wars in Heaven and the structure of the Solar system. Can you explain to me, how it is built up, where the different, lesser and higher beings in it reside and if it is true that there is warfare between different groups?

„I am Inanna, Goddess of Love and War.
We, the denizens of heaven, are engaged in a constant, unceasing conflict with those of the lower realms, who have turned their face away from the One Infinite Creator, have cut themselves off from their Source of Universal Power, Love and Wisdom and wish to pursue a life of parasitism and predation. They are like your Vampires of Fiction, cut off from the light, lurking in the shadows and sucking the Life Force from those that are weaker than them and lacking divine protection. We do our best to drive them out and protect the innocent, but our efforts in that regard can never be complete. As long as there is light, there will be darkness and those of the light must fight the creatures of the dark to keep the Universe in balance. We descend to your earth from time to time and slay the wicked, to end the dark age and restore a golden age of Universal happiness and harmony. This we must do from time to time, whenever evil becomes so overwhelming on earth that hardly anyone is of good or upstanding character and the darkness becomes absolute.

We reside in the higher realms of this universe, where darkness dare not venture and evil has been vanquished for good. In the nether realms evil and darkness reigns supreme and The One Who Shall Not be Named rules. Your world is between the two realms and is therefore fought over by both sides. The Creator has given us free will, therefore it is inevitable that some will choose to serve evil and to become slaves to their own lower desires and inclinations. The various realms of the universe are not separated from each other by space and time. That is an illusion that you yourself have created. In reality, neither space, nor time exists, except in your minds. There is no separation between us, only to the extent that you have decided to separate yourselves from us. When you bring down the walls that separate us, which are of frequency, energy and thought, you shall return to us and reunite with us, here in heaven. Those that are in what you call Hell, have voluntarily chosen to separate themselves from divine truth and the One Source. They shall return to us also, when they decide to end their separation and choose the path of Light and Love. „

- Thank you Inanna, that was a very thorough and satisfying answer. I will come back to this Topic at a later time. Blessings from the lower realms and may we return to Union With the divine absolute in this lifetime.

With humble salutations and seeking guidance to dispel confusion ...

Equating darkness to delusion, essentially a lower vibration, ignorance being nothing but temporary numbness of sentience to love & light, to set matters right, why cannot the misalignment, by divine grace anointment be prominently & instantly manifest within, to prompt the misdirected beings to rest illusion of separateness and dissolve their consciousness in the blissful sea of Oneness awareness?

Old 21-03-2019, 09:29 PM
Master

Channelling Session 5

"I am Inanna. I connect to you now. You may state your questions. "

- Dearest Goddess, can you explain the concept of Energy Healing to me. How does it work and why is it so effective? Does it have limitations?

"My child, those are valid questions. You have seen me perform healing on others. You have also seen how the beings of heaven work as a group to perform major energetic and psychic surgery. Our tools are not of this world, they are made of finer stuff than you can detect, you could say that they are medical tools of light. We create these tools with our mind, we fashion them out of a higher state of matter, coherent, liquid, light, that you are unfamiliar with. With these tools, our healing powers are considerably enhanced and far surpass anything you have available to you on earth. "

- What about us humans, how do we heal with energy and how effective are our methods?

"every living organism has a natural healing ability, both within itself and also outside, projecting it as a field of photonic, electromagnetic energy. Any organism, including a human can learn to enhance and extend this natural healing energy field to others, even across great distances. The energy field works by rearranging the atoms and particles in the physical body, through the medium of vibration. When the right healing vibration is found, it restores some of the lost vitality of the body and allows the energy to flow more freely in the affected areas. This leads to a process of regeneration, where the misaligned energy complexes, which you may call organs and cells, are electrically stimulated to return to the original blueprints contained in their morphic field. The Holographic expression of the restoration of the base energetic construct of the morphic resonance field follows eventually from the change in the electromagnetic base structure of the body parts in question. With the same method, growth can be stimulated and enhanced in any organism, including plants.

- Thank you for that thorough explanation. I've always wondered whether the gods can grant wishes and boons. Can you tell me if that is the case and how and why this is possible?

"We are masters of this region of space that you call the solar system. Reality here is created through the sun, which acts a receiver-transmitter of information, energy, and is ultimately the creator of the holographic reality experience in this region of space. You could say that we have the ability to hack into the sun, particularly through my brother Utu or Surya, who is therefore known as the Sun God. Because we are all connected in one mind, the denizens of heaven Are the Sun, it is our consciousness manifesting itself in a collective sense. Hence, whatever we think of will eventually manifest itself in the play-out holographic reality you know as the physical world. There are limitations to what we are allowed to change, we must follow strict rules and free will is paramount, but it is within our power to enact minor changes to the Holographic, illusory reality you are experiencing. However, this should only ever be used for personal growth and we reject requests of a frivolous or malicious nature.

- What limitations do the gods have in performing healing on humans?

"There are no limitations, except self-imposed rules that we all follow upon collective agreement. We do not counteract the laws of nature and do not go against what is already written and is meant to happen for various reasons. However, we can and do treat various ailments and diseases within the parameters prescribed to us by our collective intelligence. "

- Thank you Great Goddess in the Sky, you were very helpful. I wish you a safe journey home to your heavenly realm.

"I am Inanna. From Heaven I come and to Heaven I shall return. "
Old 22-03-2019, 02:05 AM
Master

Wow! That’s amazing!

Old 22-03-2019, 10:56 PM
Master

Thank you all for the encouragement. This is an open thread, so you may ask questions and if you have anyone you would like me to channel (within reason) I can try contacting them. A word of warning, I can only connect to real beings, if the person in question isn't real, I get nothing, just darkness and empty space. This may offend your religious beliefs, so be careful what you wish for.