Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 20-02-2019, 02:07 PM
Master

Channelling

I have a bit of free time on my hands, so I thought I’d start a channelling thread, specifically for channelled messages. I have done this before on other forums, with mixed results. Let’s just say the beings I channelled are often at the centre of vicious conspiracy theories and unfounded accusations. I shall refer to them as the Elohim, which is the term they prefer, but you may also know them as the gods, Anunnaki or Devas. I originally came in contact with the Goddess Inanna, who is associated with them, though strictly speaking not a part of their group. Also known under various other names, such as Shakti, Durga, Tara, Ishtar, Aphrodite, Venus, Shekinah or the Holy Spirit, she is the female manifestation of God, who has many forms. I usually just refer to her as „The Goddess”, though Inanna is the name she gave when she first came to me, to save my life and perform healing and Shaktipat on me, as well as merge with me energetically to cause my Kundalini to break through to the Sahasrara and experience what is referred to as „Unity Consciousness”.

I find that channelling works best in a Question and Answer format, so I will start this thread off by asking questions to whoever is willing to connect to me at that time (these beings are busy, busy) and see what comes of it. Anyone want to join in on the fun, you’re more than welcome to. One word of warning though, whatever you may think of them, these beings are real and interacting with them may have real-world consequences that you may not anticipate in advance. I would also ask you to show a measure of respect and earnestness when you pose question to them. Also, you may have someone in mind when asking a question, but someone entirely different may come forward to answer it. Because the Elohim exist as a collective consciousness, they pay little attention to matters of personal identity, often they will answers collectively, or they might nominate someone on their behalf. My usual channel to them is Inanna, though she is also part of their collective, so it has little relevance overall. We also get hung up about the cultural background of various „gods” and worry about things such as cultural appropriation, but they couldn’t care less about that and will manifest in whatever form they might fancy, whether that is Indian, Tibetan, Greek, Sumerian or Jewish. I have not yet had an Egyptian or Native American manifestation, but maybe it will come in time.

Also, a bit about my own religious background. I was brought up a Roman Catholic (not a very devout one), but never felt any connection to this particular form of religion or the characters described in its holy books. My family moved to India for a few years when I was a child and as a result I felt a deep connection to Hinduism ever since. I flirted briefly with Vaishnavism, but found it wasn’t for me either. I did not realise it until later in life, but Lord Shiva, through his creative power as Shakti, has been looking out for me all my life and influencing my spiritual development in subtle ways. I am now convinced that he is the Highest Lord, the One Infinite Creator as well as the Destroyer of Illusion, the only one amongst all the gods who is truly outside this Creation, the Source and Destination of all. I do connect to him sometimes, if he wishes to impart some teachings, I will share them here.
Old 20-02-2019, 02:15 PM
Master

Channelling Session 1

Through the power of Shakti, which is risen in me, I implore the Devas to connect to me. Who shall step forward and share his wisdom with the people of this earth?

„ I am Indra, king of the Devas. I shall teach you today. „

- Oh great king, leader of Devas, I thank you profoundly for your kindness and for your teachings. May your wisdom lead the blind into the light. What wisdom do you wish to impart upon us mortals today?

„ I am Indra, light of this world. When the Devas were created, I was the first one. From me sprung all the others. but we remain as one. We were there when the world came into being and since then we have gradually evolved over the aeons, to become beings of light, with One mind. The Devas are many, but their mind is One and we speak to you with One voice. You also know us as the Elohim and the Anunnaki, for we are the sons of the One Creator, whom you also know as Rudra. „

- My dear Deva, light of the world, can you explain to me how you were created by Rudra and how come he was the first one, where did he come from and how come he wasn’t created by anyone?

„My dear devotee, you already know the answer, it is deep in your heart. But let me coax the truth out of that most underused of Organs. Rudra is known as the god of storms, because he stirred first in the unmoving, unmanifest One, that you know as Brahman. He desired himself into being by stirring, whirling and moving around with such speed that it led to what your scientists call the Big Bang. He was the creator out of the One Infinite, his stirring is what created this manifestation we are all currently experiencing. It was this movement that led to the creation of Energy, therefore everything is constantly in motion in the manifest Universe and it is Rudra, whose desire for being led to everything we see around us and much beyond that. It is his insatiable desire to be, to stir, to move, to manifest, to create, that gave rise us to all. „

- Thank you for that teaching King of Kings. Might you explain further how Shakti came into being and how he is connected to Rudra?

„ I am a result of Shiva and Shakti coming together. I know not how Shiva and Shakti first came into being, how they separated from the One Infinite and became manifest as separate beings and forces, You might ask them about that. „

- Thank you for your suggestion, highest of the Devas. May you tell me what is the difference, between Gods, Demons, Asuras, Gandharvas, Fairies, Ghosts, etc… because we are confused in this world and often cannot tell or understand the difference.

„Certainly, my child. Of all created beings, the gods, or devas are the highest. We came to be as forces of nature first and did not manifest in what you call bodies for a long time. Finally, we decided to become manifest in your world and thus we willed ourselves physical vehicles to exist in for a pre-ordained amount of time. These vehicles exist for astronomical amounts of time from your perspective, but we do not experience the passage of time like you do, because we exist outside the three-dimensional space-time matrix that humanity is trapped in. Our bodies are made of light, hence they call us the shining ones, but they do require sustenance. We drink of the Soma or Amrita, that you may also be familiar with. It is the substance you also drink of to enable you to connect to me in Heaven. It is so dense in energy that it gives us our special abilities and when you drink it, it enables you to break out of your illusory matrix prison walls, at least temporarily. Other creatures of heaven that you have referred to above, also drink of the Soma, but with fewer responsibilities, they receive a correspondingly smaller amount of it. In the lower worlds, those that you may call demons or asuras, do not get a share of the Soma and are consequently reliant on predation or parasitism to receive the energy they need to subsist. They reside in the dark, nether regions of the universe and are devoid of light, instead sucking it in from others as sustenance. „

- My dear Deva, let this be the last question for now. Can you please describe your abode, that you refer to as Heaven, where it is and what its characteristics are?

„ Heaven is the highest region of the created universe. It is not in a point of space-time that you can access, see or even understand, for it is well beyond your three-dimensional prison matrix. We, the gods of heaven, exist outside your reality in an infinite number of dimensions, far beyond your comprehension. We are simultaneously present in all points of space and all time periods, therefore we are not subject to the same limitations you are. Our abode is one of eternal peace, happiness, joy and infinite knowledge. We exist in constant bliss and in communion with the Highest Lord. We never want for anything and all our desired thoughts become manifest without any effort and in an instant. I shall end this session to preserve your prana. May you be blessed by the Highest Lord. Indra has spoken, King of the Devas. „

- Thank you Great King and Deva of Devas. I look forward to our next encounter.

Last edited by NoOne : 20-02-2019 at 03:22 PM.
Old 20-02-2019, 03:15 PM
Master

Beautiful words of wisdom.

Old 20-02-2019, 04:00 PM
I realize you are just channeling and are not here to personally ans questions...that said, here I go anyway...

Quote:
Our bodies are made of light, hence they call us the shining ones, but they do require sustenance.

We drink of the Soma or Amrita, that you may also be familiar with.
It is the substance you also drink of to enable you to connect to me in Heaven.
It is so dense in energy that it gives us our special abilities and when you drink it,
it enables you to break out of your illusory matrix prison walls, at least temporarily.

Heaven is the highest region of the created universe.
It is not in a point of space-time that you can access, see or even understand,
for it is well beyond your three-dimensional prison matrix.
We, the gods of heaven, exist outside your reality in an infinite number of dimensions, far beyond your comprehension.
We are simultaneously present in all points of space and all time periods, therefore we are not subject to the same limitations you are.

Our abode is one of eternal peace, happiness, joy and infinite knowledge.
We exist in constant bliss and in communion with the Highest Lord.
We never want for anything and all our desired thoughts become manifest without any effort and in an instant.
This is what I zeroed in on most.
'Blissful Amrita, Nectar of the Gods'...let's see, was it Yogananda or Kirpal Singh that used that phrase? Ha!

If you feel to ask ...''And how can humans experience this Amrita?''
(Not that one can't find out how online these days...when it was only revealed by your Guru in the past.)
Thank you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
I am personally unfamiliar with the name Indra...except on Star Trek!
Also, since I am not Jewish --Elohim?
I never did know if that was a name of the Creator Himself...or as Indra says....'I was the first one....the light of the world'.

Quote:
I am Indra, light of this world. When the Devas were created, I was the first one.
From me sprung all the others. but we remain as one. We were there when the world came into being and since then we have gradually evolved over the aeons, to become beings of light, with One mind.
The Devas are many, but their mind is One and we speak to you with One voice.
You also know us as the Elohim and the Anunnaki, for we are the sons of the One Creator,

whom you also know as Rudra.
I am not familiar with the name Rudra or Anunnaki..I never saw them in the Bhagavad Gita....do you know where they come from?

So...the Elohim is not "God'' ?....sorry I get confused easily!!!!
I wonder how a Jew would see this.
I should ask them 'who is the Elohim'...I will look it up now.

Oh now this isn't confusing, lol:
"Elohim is a grammatically plural noun for "gods" or "deities" in Biblical Hebrew.
In Hebrew, the ending -im normally indicates a masculine plural.
However, when referring to the Hebrew God, Elohim is usually understood to be grammatically singular (i.e. it governs a singular verb or adjective)."

Clear as mud, to ME!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 20-02-2019, 05:15 PM
Master

Hi, of course I don't mind your questions, I realise there is quite a lot of cross-cultural pollination going on in these Channelling sessions, which can be very confusing. I will attempt to clear up some of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I realize you are just channeling and are not here to personally ans questions...that said, here I go anyway...

This is what I zeroed in on most.
'Blissful Amrita, Nectar of the Gods'...let's see, was it Yogananda or Kirpal Singh that used that phrase? Ha!

If you feel to ask ...''And how can humans experience this Amrita?''
(Not that one can't find out how online these days...when it was only revealed by your Guru in the past.)
Thank you.

This I can answer from personal experience. When you raise your Kundalini to the very top, it pierces through the dimensional walls separating realities and Soma comes flowing in through the top of the head. This is an incredibly ecstatic feeling of bliss and wisdom, connectedness to everything in the Universe and an expansion of Self into infinity. On the physical level, DMT is secreted by the pineal gland, conferring the ability to see beyond the physical and to communicate with higher beings. There may be other ways to access and drink Soma, but I'm not aware of them personally. Gopi Krishna wrote extensively about this phenomenon, if you want to do further research into it.

Quote:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
I am personally unfamiliar with the name Indra...except on Star Trek!
Also, since I am not Jewish --Elohim?
I never did know if that was a name of the Creator Himself...or as Indra says....'I was the first one....the light of the world'.

I am not familiar with the name Rudra or Anunnaki..I never saw them in the Bhagavad Gita....do you know where they come from?

So...the Elohim is not "God'' ?....sorry I get confused easily!!!!
I wonder how a Jew would see this.
I should ask them 'who is the Elohim'...I will look it up now.

Oh now this isn't confusing, lol:
"Elohim is a grammatically plural noun for "gods" or "deities" in Biblical Hebrew.
In Hebrew, the ending -im normally indicates a masculine plural.
However, when referring to the Hebrew God, Elohim is usually understood to be grammatically singular (i.e. it governs a singular verb or adjective)."

Clear as mud, to ME!

Indra is the Vedic King of the Gods. He is the same person as Zeus and Jupiter, according to mainstream scholars. Indoeuropeans all worshipped him in the distant past, but he has gone somewhat out of favour it seems.

Rudra is the Vedic Storm God, (much like Yahweh was the Jewish storm god in the original Polytheistic Pantheon), he is now believed to be just another version of Shiva, although this is debated by the different sects within Hinduism. I consider them one and the same, though Indra probably referred to him as Rudra, because that is his Vedic name.

It gets complicated with the Elohim and the Anunnaki, so bear with me.

An or Anu was the Sumerian sky god, just as El was the Jewish Sky God. The sons of Anu are called the Anunnaki and the Sons of El are called the Elohim. I believe they are one and the same and are essentially the same as the "gods" or "Devas" in general. Some would disagree, but that's my interpretation. When I channel them, they use all these terms interchangeably. It really doesn't matter to them, because they have a collective mind, so in essence they are indeed one. They can act and speak as part of a collective or as an individual, whichever is more convenient for the task at hand. This is also why there is so much debate about how to translate Elohim in the Bible. Of course it is plural, but Bible scholars usually translate Elohim as simply "God". Islam goes even further and uses the singular Eloh, or "Allah" in Arabic transliteration. It is really just a problem for the logical mind, the Elohim themselves really don't care about our little squabbles regarding this issue.

Btw Indra isn't the creator God, but he was first of the Devas, apparently. To be honest I'm not sure what to make of Indra's teaching in that regard, but maybe it will become clearer with time.
Old 21-02-2019, 10:09 AM
Master

Channelling Session 2

Oh great Lord, Creator and Destroyer of the Universe, Maheshwara, will you teach me today?

„I am Maheshwara. I will pass on my teachings to you today.”

- Great Lord, I was taught about the beginnings of the Universe by the Great Deva, Indra, yesterday. He taught me about your aspect as Rudra willing it into being, through movement, energy and great force of will. Can you talk to me about what it was like before creation happened, what existed then and why you decided to create something out of nothing?

„ My dear devotee, your questions go to the very heart of the mysteries of the Universe. They are hard to fathom for any created being, let alone for a three-dimensional creature such as yourself. However, I will attempt to explain it in your simple words.

In the beginning, there was Brahman. The great sages of old always described it in negatives, because it is easier to say what it isn’t, than what it is. I will describe it to you as great, infinite potentiality. It is the stuff everything is made of, but it is unmanifest, unmoving, without a beginning or end. Yet, it is also intelligent. A small part of Brahman wanted to manifest, to see, to feel, to hear, to experience a limited version of the Infinite. That was me as Rudra. I stirred from my eternal slumber and decided to be. I came out of the great, unceasing unknown, the One Infinite and became the Creator. In that aspect, I was called Brahma. Then to ensure my creation did not collapse unto itself and become unmanifest again, I became Vishnu. By becoming Vishnu, I created Love, which sustains the Universe. In the end, I will return to my original form and destroy this manifestation. But, it will not be for naught, since all the souls that individuated in this creation will return to Source, the Infinite Brahman, with the knowledge learnt and experiences gained throughout the billions of years of this manifestation. We are all Brahman, but we individuated for a short while to learn, grow and enrich universal consciousness. A few billion years is nothing in the course of an eternity, since time only exists in creation. The Brahman knows no time or space, it is beyond such concepts. „

- Oh Great Lord, thank you for your teaching. Can you explain to me how Shakti came into being and where she fits into the great scheme of things?

„ I am Shakti in my female form. As Shiva I am male and female at the same time. But, by separating myself from Brahman, I created duality. One part of me became male, the other female. My female part is the one that creates this universe and sustains it as a mother would. Shakti is my creative essence and very dear to me. I have also placed Shakti in every living thing, both as the coiled serpent, as DNA and the coiled Serpent, as Kundalini. Both serve the purpose to enable you to reunite with me and to return to Source eventually. „

- Maheshwara, what practices should one follow to raise Shakti to the Sahasrara and thus reunite with you?

„ No practices, austerities or sacrifices are necessary. Though a lot of devotees suffer on this path, it is due to their own ignorance and past Karma. Shakti as Kundalini will rise to the Sahasrara naturally, if you let her. All you need to do is surrender to the power of Shakti or any of her forms as the Goddess and she will rise in you without difficulty or delay. Once you realise who she really is and that she is truly present in every cell of your body, you will become filled with light and will become a drinker of Soma. The thousand-petalled lotus at the top of your head will become your real, spiritual mouth. You will eat and drink of the Soma and you will speak to the Devas that are in heaven. That is my teaching. „

- Thank you Great Lord for your teaching today, I look forward to our next meeting.

Om Nama Shivaya
Old 21-02-2019, 01:04 PM
Newbie ;)

Maheshwar Shiva

Dearest No one,

I look forward to your session with Shiva, the supreme Lord of all multiverses.
As in your last Message from Him to you last Sunday,pertaining to my salvation or Mukti from my sick body as have suffered a lot of physical and mental agony,your reply after getting message from Shiva the supreme lord , has given me lot of peace and now am waiting calmly to meet Him when He conveyed ( through you ) that He will himself come to take me to His abode.

Therefore look forward to know His further revelations.

Regarding Rudra , I understand that Rudra is part of Shiva who were created by Shiva himself from His hair , to punish Yaksha the father of Sati — first avatara of Shakti as His wife and who sacrificed herself when her father Yaksha insulted Shiva.

Also later Sati’s Body parts fell at different parts of India and perhaps in other countries as well. In India wheresoever these body parts fell from heavens are called “ Shakti-sthalls” with divine vibrations. Moreover these all Divine places are guarded by Bhairavs.

Om Naman shivai , bro
Old 21-02-2019, 02:05 PM
Seeker

Wow. Great wisdom
Old 22-02-2019, 08:48 AM
Master

Thank you all for your support, kind words and clarifications. I will continue once a higher being decides to come forward to impart teachings. You may also ask any questions you might have towards these deities.
Old 22-02-2019, 10:20 AM
Master

Channelling Session 3

- I beseech thee, oh great Devas to send me a teacher, so we may further continue our work of educating the people of this earth. Who will you send to me today to pass on your eternal wisdom?

„I am Inanna, whom you also know as Devi Durga, the Goddess Kundalini and the Infinite Shakti „

- Great Goddess, Queen of Heaven, who is also the Divine mother! What is the relationship between different aspects of the Divine Feminine? What are some of them, what unites and differentiates them and how come there are so many names and forms in different cultures?

„ My dear devotee, we are all One. I stand in front of you as Inanna, because that is the form your heart desired when you first awakened me and called on me for help. Any form of the Universal Goddess is illusory as are their names. We will appear in front of you according to what is needed and desired in the depths of your heart. I am also Durga and I prefer that name, but you have chosen Inanna. These differences are only in your mind. We pervade everything and are present in every particle of the Universe. We make the Universe and it is made of us. We do not discriminate between our various illusory forms, to us each are equally precious. Move beyond the illusion of forms and names, for they do not serve your higher purpose. „

- Dear Mahadevi, who is the Goddess Kundalini, how do you cause the Shakti to rise from her slumber and rise all the way to the Sahasrara? What are the consequences of piercing the seventh Chakra and the blossoming of the thousand-petalled lotus flower?

„ I am intelligent universal energy, present in you as Shakti. You may know this intellectually, but you must realise the truth in your heart. Surrender yourself to me and you shall feel my power rising in you. I burn away all impurities and the consequences of past Karma. I can rise in you this instant if you so will it and surrender yourself completely. When I’m risen in you and I pierce the Sahasrara, I am reunited with my beloved Shiva. Our bridal dance causes the Universe to shake and you shall achieve immortality of spirit. As the Lotus blossoms it invites Soma to descend and enter your heart and brain. This Soma is distributed all along your body by the chakras and nadis. Your soul will thus be transformed to be made of pure light. Thus, you will become like the Devas, shining and of light. „

- Great Goddess, our Queen in Heaven, what is the purpose of life and what it is that we can hope to achieve in this lifetime?

„ You are here to evolve and to transmute gross and lower into subtle, spiritual and higher. The extent to which you can achieve this is different with each person, but that is why you are here. You must raise yourself up from the mud and the gross, to become a spiritual being, shining of light, teaching and transforming others in the process. There is no other purpose to life, only this, for this growth, transformation and evolution can only be achieved in an incarnated physical body. Even us gods will incarnate from time to time, to achieve the same purpose. „

- Thank you for your teaching today Inanna, Queen of Heaven. Is there any other teaching you wish to impart on us today?

„ Only this: Love each other. Love is the only thing in your existence that is not of this world, that reminds you of your higher purpose and your divine origin. It is the Love in your heart and the compassion it brings that will lift you up and allow you to transcend the physical.

Inanna has spoken for the Denizens of Heaven, who watch over you and protect you. „