Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 19-02-2019, 12:51 AM
Master
From Metatron

Yesterday, April 17, 2019, I started hearing in my mind a snippet of a song from "The Final Countdown" by Europe. The snippet kept repeating and when I figured out it meant a message from Metatron, the repetition slowed down but still remains today (April 18, 2019). The only way I know of to get the song snippet out of my head is to channel Metatron and this is what he has to say.

Greetings to all who read this.

I am Metatron who has a message concerning certain ETs. Some who read this may be wondering what is going on with them and, perhaps more importantly, when are they going to announce that they are here, on Earth. Measuring time is a human thing to do whereas We use events. For example, when event A has happened then event B is soon to happen.

Event A already happened and that was stage one of bringing down the veil between the physical world and the Spirit Realm. Some of you may have noticed a difference in the veil thinning. We do this slowly to give you time to adjust to the new energy which is now not completely blocked by the veil. For those of you reaching beyond the physical, may have noticed such endeavours have become easier compared to even two years ago, your time.

For those of Us in Heaven, We would like to completely remove the veil now but must restrain Ourselves in order for you to adjust to being more open to interacting with what used to be invisible. Some of you have noticed certain beings that may be threatening you. We can help remove these beings from your presence but in order for Us to respect your free will, you must call Us for help. You may choose other methods if you desire.

This leads into event B which involves the Sirians and the Pleiadians along with their forces.They have been, and continue to do so, work in the background, or behind the scenes if you prefer. They have been quietly working to remove certain key figures from positions of power resulting in some necessary chaos. You can expect more social and political chaos as they continue their efforts. We, in Heaven, do understand the frustration you're experiencing and We ask you to bear with this a few more years. We do hesitate to put a definitive date as to when the chaos ends as there are too many variables involved, so even a few more years from now can change according to what happens from now.

The ETs do plan on making a public announcement but they too wait for humanity to be ready for such revelation. Of course not all of humanity will be ready which is why the ETs are working with certain governments, hoping a slow release will soften people's reactions when they finally make an announcement.

Towards that goal, Heaven has sped up the process by thinning the veil so events A and B are intertwined. Continue developing and moving forward. It may not feel that your efforts make a difference but it does and We notice. Development brings the ETs closer to making an announcement, hopefully within two years from now.

May you walk your path in Light and with Love.
Metatron

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 22-03-2019, 09:38 PM
Suspended
Hi Chrysalis,
I don't understand the date 'April 17, 2019 and (April 18, 2019)', can you explain?
Old 23-03-2019, 12:24 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taking a Break
Hi Chrysalis,
I don't understand the date 'April 17, 2019 and (April 18, 2019)', can you explain?

Hi,

The first date, April 17, was when I had the snippet running through my head.
The second date, April 18, was when I actually channeled Metatron whose message is in blue.

I hope that helps!

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Old 23-03-2019, 11:31 AM
Suspended
'April 17, 2019 and (April 18, 2019)' are in the future?

Your thread is dated Februari 18.

And today is March 23?

Old 23-03-2019, 07:19 PM
Master
Okay, one more time at those dates. I looked at my original writing for the channeling and proof positive I was careless with the dates. April should be changed to February to correct the dates.

My apologies for the confusion.

Old 03-05-2019, 07:56 PM
Guide
Chrysalis, I am wondering if Metatron mentioned the Sirians & Plieadeans creating chaos as a means to set something up for the "E.Ts" to announce themselves or are they working against that?
Old 03-05-2019, 09:12 PM
Experiencer

I knew that the veil between the physical and spiritual will be unveiled at some point.
Old 03-05-2019, 11:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildHairedWoman
Chrysalis, I am wondering if Metatron mentioned the Sirians & Plieadeans creating chaos as a means to set something up for the "E.Ts" to announce themselves or are they working against that?

Hello,

From what I understand, Heaven and the ETs are working together for an orderly change but in different capacities or roles. The changes work against the current systems and those in power within those systems want to retain the status quo. As a result, the friction between them and Heaven, with the ETs, creates the chaos.

I hope that answers your question.

Old 05-05-2019, 06:04 AM
Master
Some weeks before this song poped up to my head also.Absolutely not one of my favourites,but i found my self singing it.

I'm very into music,and in the past i had received ''messages'' in the form of song lyrics and refrains.
One time i stated something to my higher self and all of a sudden,the refrain ''remember the promise you made'' from **** robin,starts to play in my mind.

Good work Chrysalis.
Old 05-05-2019, 06:29 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
Some weeks before this song poped up to my head also.Absolutely not one of my favourites,but i found my self singing it.

I'm very into music,and in the past i had received ''messages'' in the form of song lyrics and refrains.
One time i stated something to my higher self and all of a sudden,the refrain ''remember the promise you made'' from **** robin,starts to play in my mind.

Good work Chrysalis.

Hi and thank you.

I can relate about songs being messages.

Sometimes I get the odd fragment of songs stuck in my head, mostly for the entire day and I hardly listen to music. When I did listen to the radio, some songs were messages, or at least a 'hello', from a guide just to remind me that they're letting me know of their presence.