Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 24-04-2019, 02:10 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nameless
Wild Haired Woman - thank you for your answer. I have been disconnected from the News since I posted this (well, there was that one time...) and I feel so much better. I do feel it is deliberate, and a way of controlling our thoughts. Don't get me started on the school system we have in the US.... thank you for your comment, very insightful.

Yes, I quit watching the news in the 80's and rarely watch or listen even now. I had to decide how best to be OK in the 80's and the first thing I did was turn off the television. I listen to the radio so I do get snippits but it is not as bad and it is so small and biased that it usually makes no sense.
Old 24-04-2019, 02:13 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by soniiiety
thank you for msg, one problem i need help with meditating, i get loud tinnitus?

white noise/brown noise, it gets louder when i meditate and feels like im being drained maybe???

That is most likely not tinnitus but emf noise. Find a place you can go where there is no cell signal or wifi and see if that helps. I have the same problem but since I have extreme auditory senses I learned as a child to tune the noise out. It is something that takes practice, now days though there is no tuning out the emf noise so I go to the mountains when I can to refresh myself.
Old 24-04-2019, 04:38 PM
Angel1

Quote:
thank you for msg, one problem i need help with meditating, i get loud tinnitus?

white noise/brown noise, it gets louder when i meditate and feels like im being drained maybe???
I suggest getting the book "Naam or Word" by Kirpal Singh...to understand
sounds, the Inner Sound more.

Another is Eric Gustafson's, "The Ringing Sound: An Introduction to the Sound Current"...
Oh yeah.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 25-04-2019, 03:05 AM
janielee

Thanks Unseeking Seeker

Namaste,

JL
Old 26-04-2019, 02:17 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildHairedWoman
That is most likely not tinnitus but emf noise. Find a place you can go where there is no cell signal or wifi and see if that helps. I have the same problem but since I have extreme auditory senses I learned as a child to tune the noise out. It is something that takes practice, now days though there is no tuning out the emf noise so I go to the mountains when I can to refresh myself.

Nice answer :) I plugged my ears last week at work because one came and it was loud and didn't seem like it was going to stop anytime soon. I think of these as "downloads" from my guides, and for me they are very random, here and there, come and gone. When I first started reading Seth Speaks, I got a lot of those, and in the book he suggests the best time to try and connect to the other side was after the world stops at night until the world starts up in the morning, because then you avoid all the emf noise, but that was back in the '80's before the WWW - World Wide Web. I'm not sure it every stops now with all the cellphones, etc.
Old 26-04-2019, 02:21 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker

Thanks Nameless!

Bliss and fear
Cannot go together
We need to choose
One or the other

Too true....Still working on cleaning out the garage (fears, phobias, etc). Don't know what energies were around last week, but they sure brought with them stuff I had long ago stuffed away, back up to see the light. It was a difficult week, but I did a meditation and spoke with one of my inner children - I thought I had done all of this long ago but I was avoiding this one and it wasn't going away until I addressed it. Funny how you can be 58 and still have your "children" to deal with.
Old 26-04-2019, 02:31 AM
Master

Quote:

My son has this problem as well, but he hasn't found any real answers to this either. So I looked it up on you tube for you - you can find pretty much any question answered by Abraham on there, and lo and behold, there was one. Don't know if this helps, but here it is:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrW4bCDt7gA

"You are hearing Energy. The energy of your planet is increasing..."

I wonder if all the cell phones were shut off for five minutes, what the world would sound like again? Before freeway and cell phones, it was a quiet world, except for the occassional airplane. I live by a freeway that is now there (when it wasn't before) and it is a noisy place to be...
Old 26-04-2019, 04:21 AM
Master
Do you believe everything that comes through when you channel it?

Like does channeling = automatic truth? or is there some potential for errors and mistakes too?
Old 26-04-2019, 05:03 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nameless
These things take time. Time is a construct. So you are able to access them in your time of now, that have not happened yet that will be in the future.

Who am I speaking to?

We are a collective consciousness, beings of light who are here to help with this transition of the earth. And yes, it is a physical earth that has been created, a new Earth to discover for you all if you so choose.

How we can explain it in 3D terms is this. Say you are on a ferris wheel, and you are going round and round on this ferris wheel, and you have ups and downs and the momentum of this ferris wheel is very real to you as you travel along on it, going up and down. This ferris wheel is holding you constant. You are sitting on a chair on this wheel, and you haven’t moved from the chair, even though your body is going up and down physically and you can feel this and see this and hear this.

The new Earth is like that. You are sitting in your chair on this new Earth. You are going up and down, as you have described above, on your ferris wheel of life, feeling good and bad, joy and fear , up and down. But you are still living out your life in this 3D world (your chair, so to speak), which hasn’t changed, is still the same chair, in the same house.

So we are discussing space. Now let’s discuss time. Time comes into play as the lightening bolt that it is. Time moves you through space. Time makes it possible for you to live in this 3D world, putting one foot in front of the other and going, moving, through time. Without time, would you still move?

So, if you are in the same space and living in the same time, and you now know that there is a new Earth you can access, how do you access this new Earth?
]
There is a force in the Universe that is coming your way. Light. Light will propel you all into this new Earth, so you can all see it and hear it and feel it, all at the same time.

The energies that we spoke of in 2012 was the loving energy that had been coming your way. This energy proceeded the light. Was pushed by the light, as the first waves of energy. So energy, love energy, travels faster than the speed of light.

That is something not known. As this light gets closer to the Earth, there are those that would stop the people of the earth from seeing the light as it enters your atmosphere. This is all true. They are deliberately blocking out the sunlight from your view, for a reason.

The light that is coming towards you is coming from the Sun.

This light was generated from the center of the Galaxy, so you have to ask the question, which Sun generated this light?

When the planets aligned in 2012 it was something that is difficult to explain that you could understand, but it was a cosmic event, it was an event that affected your galaxy, at a galactic level.

All of the beings in your galaxy will feel, or have felt, these changes.

Some have been in the forefront, so to speak, and have come to the Earth to help the humans on the earth to deal with this galactic event, prepare for this galactic event, participate with you during this galactic event, help you with this galactic event.

These entities are not human, but they are loving beings.

They have compassion for the old Earth and are helping the old Earth shift into the new. As the earth evolves into another version of itself, giving birth so to speak, the people of the earth have felt this shift. Some of you have heard the sounds coming from the Earth. You yourself have heard this sound.

It was massive and something you have never heard before, like a giant being screaming, like two tectonic plates grinding together, as they moved in different directions.

That was the earth splitting.

The ET’s, you call them ET’s because they are entities that are not from this earth, have sent their helpers down to earth to help. There are a lot of entities helping.

So, having explained all that, how does it affect the human? When will it affect the human?

We don’t give out times because time is a construct. It is not real. That is something that you just can’t explain to a human, because they are stuck in time, like a fly stuck in amber. Because you are stuck in time, you will not understand that this event is without time.

So we cannot tell you a time. That is the short answer. Because, in your version of time, it has happened, it is happening, and it will happen.

How do you explain that to someone who is stuck in time?

Before there were humans on this planet, the earth was whole, she was complete, she was herself an entity. Since the humans have been on earth, they have changed the earth. They have not helped the earth, they have changed it. The earth is self healing, like humans are self healing, and the earth is fine, and she is not fine. So the new Earth is there, and it is not there.

Depends on what timeline you are living in, which dimension you are living in.

The human has the choice to live on this new Earth. Now. This minute of their existence, if they so choose.

It is all available. Now.

When you meditate you can get there easily. When you raise your consciousness you are there, faster than the speed of light, if you know how to meditate and you practice often.

Being in the state of meditation and raising your vibration, you are accessing this new Earth.

So when the light comes in the Now point of past/present/future, you won’t have to ask, you will know.

If you shift your consciousness by mediating, but allowing yourself to feel good, by limiting your time spent doing things that lower your vibration, when the light comes in the Now point, you will be living upon the new Earth.

Has it happened for you? We would say yes it has. Has it happened for everyone? We would say no,

So those that are seeking this new earth, this light, have access to the new earth Now.

The more you shift your consciousness up in vibration, and hold your vibration steady, the more gifts you will be able to access and the more this will make sense to you.

It is an inside job.

Thank you. That is a lot to contemplate.

Makes perfect sense
Old 26-04-2019, 05:19 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
Do you believe everything that comes through when you channel it?

Like does channeling = automatic truth? or is there some potential for errors and mistakes too?

This is a good question and probably has many answers. For me, all I can say about it is that I am human and all humans make mistakes. It depends also on what state of emotional vibration I am vibrating from. I believe the source of the information that I channel is absolute truth. Is it just, am I, as only the translator of the information, allowing the whole truth to come through, or only a smidgen of it. There is also the fact that any channel can only channel through their filters, their belief systems. Over the years of my life I have tried on certain truths and discarded many others. So the beliefs that I believe today are different than the beliefs I held in the past. I ask to be a clear channel, that the information that I channel is as clear as I can get it.

But if you look at channeling as, the channel is only the receiver and I tune in to the frequency, and translate the frequency into English, I am sure there is some information that just can't be translated into English, as language is a very limiting way of communicating. Words are limiting, and telling a story from a vibrational picture is really what is happening. I get a download of information and put it into my own words, but the download was never verbal.

I do believe everyone can channel and everyone has access to a pure source of intelligence and unconditional love that is outside our normal world. I think the more that one practices, the better they get at learning the "language", but that is true for learning anything. Channeling is easy to learn. I have certain practices that make it my own, and I surround myself with protection (therein another belief system I have) so that I feel safe and protected and that the information come from a higher source. I also believe that sometimes what I channel is for just me, but othertimes it is meant to be shared, even if it is only for one other person that needed to hear that on that particular day.

I have learned to trust the information, and it has never led me wrong. It has brought faith back into my life when I didn't remember I had any, at a time when it was to be most needed, and it changed my life completely and forever.

It is sort of like, you can't unring a bell.