Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 23-07-2018, 11:21 AM
ACIM Ch 1

3. Miracles occur naturally as expressions of love. The real miracle is
the love that inspires them. In this sense everything that comes from love
is a miracle.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 23-07-2018, 11:28 AM
To James E. Padgett from Jesus

I was the instrument in God's hands of leading men to His favor and love.
When I said that I am the way, the truth and the life, I meant that through my teachings
and example men should be able to find God.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 23-07-2018, 11:33 AM
"Whenever you stand firmly in the midst of a hardship, holding and expressing
the love that you are, you will witness illusions falling away.
Through being the love that you are, you are empowered to transcend your sufferings."

Glenda Green, Love Without End

Old 23-07-2018, 04:02 PM
Deactivated Account
"Whenever light enters darkness, the darkness IS abolished. What man believes IS true for him." ACIM, Text CH2 The Illusion of Separation - "The Correction for Lack of Love"
Old 24-07-2018, 12:05 PM
Master
"There is one life, and that I share with God."

Lesson 167 (Workbook):

"There is one life, and that I share with God."
Old 24-07-2018, 02:31 PM
Hey, it's so great getting help here! Thanks!

Info:There are 365 Lessons we can 'ponder' throughout the day.
By practicing The Course a 'Mind Shift' occurs....it is said...it did with me after Day 28!

From the 'Manuel for Teachers' in ACIM:
On Gentleness

God's teachers are wholly gentle. They need the strength of gentleness,
for it is in this that the function of salvation becomes easy.

On Joy

Joy is the inevitable result of gentleness.

Old 24-07-2018, 05:27 PM
Deactivated Account
Today i would like to point out this:

JCIM, CH3 - Retraining the MIND, Atonement without Sacrifice:

Quote:
There is another point which must be perfectly clear before any residual fear which may still be associated with miracles
becomes entirely groundless. The crucifixion did NOT establish the Atonement. The Resurrection did. This is a point which
many very sincere Christians have misunderstood. No-one who is free of the scarcity-error could POSSIBLY make this mistake.
If the crucifixion is seen from an upside-down point of view, it DOES appear as if God permitted, and even encouraged, one of
his Sons to suffer BECAUSE he was good. Many ministers preach this every day.
This particularly unfortunate interpretation, which arose out of the combined misprojections of a large number of my
would-be followers, has led many people to be bitterly afraid of God. This particularly anti-religious concept enters into many
religions, and this is neither by chance nor by coincidence. Yet the real Christian would have to pause and ask:
How could this be?Is it likely that God Himself would be capable of the kind of thinking which His own words have clearly stated is unworthy of man?

And followed up by this

Quote:
“Vengeance is Mine sayeth the Lord” is a strictly karmic viewpoint. It is a real misperception of truth, by which man
assigns his own “evil” past to God. The “evil conscience” from the past has nothing to do with God. He did not create it and He
does not maintain it. God does NOT believe in karmic retribution. His Divine Mind does not create that way. HE does not hold
the evil deeds of a man even against himself. Is it likely, then, that He would hold against anyone the evil that ANOTHER did?
Be very sure that you recognize how utterly impossible this assumption really is, and how ENTIRELY it arises from
misprojection. This kind of error is responsible for a host of related errors, including the belief that God rejected man, and
forced him out of the Garden of Eden.
Old 25-07-2018, 03:06 PM
Master
"I will be still an instant and go home".

Lesson 182 (Workbook):

"I will be still an instant and go home".

This reminds me of "Be still and know that I AM God" (Psalm 46:10).
Old 25-07-2018, 03:16 PM
Master
"What is the Peace of God"? (Manual For Teachers)

"What is the Peace of God"? (ACIM Manual For Teachers)

"What is the peace of God? No more than this; the simple understanding that His Will is wholly without opposite. There is no thought that contradicts His Will, yet can be true. The contrast between His Will and yours but seemed to be reality. In truth there was no conflict, for His Will is yours."
Old 25-07-2018, 04:07 PM
ACIM, Ch 1

Revelation induces complete but temporary suspension of doubt and fear.
It reflects the original form of communication between God and His creations...