Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 23-03-2019, 08:50 AM
Knower
My Wolf Star Family

I did a brief channeling of my anthro wolf family from a higher dimension who I was among in a past life.

Your wolf family cares about you deeply. Just keep considering them, and what they do for you. They protect you, and watch out for you. They are your lover, and your instinct. They care for what you do, and every day you are alive brings them glory. They are carefree in some regards, and do not get offended. You do not have to worry about offending them. Even in your darkest, what you call perversion, they are there. They do not judge, for you are perfect in their eyes.

You are helping them every day you are alive. Your care for them exceeds this world. No matter what you can imagine, it is gratefully accepted. They are your lover, indeed. Any of your wildest fantasies can happen. But be careful. You already know that not everything you fantasize about will happen. But that’s for the best. They are here to show you the ropes. They watch over you and will take into consideration every move you make. Every heart you break will be known to them, so do not forsake others. Be considerate about your wolf bretheren.

They will not shut you out of their lives. They want you to experience what they experience, though they are in a higher plane. Just close your eyes and be with them. Any time you choose, they are there to comfort you and to be with you. They are close. As close as your own thoughts. They cuddle and love with you. They are intimate. Like more than a family.
Old 10-07-2019, 06:20 PM
Newbie ;)

My Wolf Star Family

well wolf star u have mine, which i believe means u have enough endorsements.....lol. to the family
Old 11-07-2019, 12:41 AM
Master
Which Wolf Tribe is this? Where does it come from?
Not the Ashina tribe clan/family – I presume
Brothers of Mongs ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jM8dCGIm6yc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4xZUr0BEfE

Old 14-08-2019, 07:01 PM
Proteus

nice message