Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 20-03-2019, 08:11 AM
Master
AA raphael on the energy of Flow

October 24, 2005

In every life there is a constant flow of energy. In a way it is very much like the weather you have on your planet earth. The weather is a reflection of the consensus thinking.

So there will always be highs and lows in a person?s life. You do best to stay with the energy that comes your way. Accept the experience it brings you with the understanding it is part of the order and purpose you have designed for your life. In this way you will be going with the flow of energy that is present at all times.

Energy is blocked by resisting the experience for events in your life. It sets up a confrontation between a conscious desire and the reality being manifested. This will block the flow and the energy of the experience will stick with you. This is what creates illness in the body. This is energy that has been blocked. There is much information from Spirit about various ways to clear blocked energy and allowing healing.

Learning to stay with the flow of your life creates well being and prevents illness. It starts with an understanding about the nature of your human experience. The goal is to enjoy your journey by embracing all your experiences with wisdom. Wisdom is achieved by being in the moment for all your experiences. Like the weather, your energy is in constant movement between high and lows. This understanding allows for the perception you are dearly loved. It is the knowledge and feeling of being loved is a protection from guilt about your experiences. Acknowledge your authentic emotional response for an experience and recognize your experience was designed for that response.

Remind your self that you are constantly expanding creation itself. You are each of you a unique expression of love for all that is. You embrace all that is through experiences. Being in your flow for your life expands your creative contributions to all that is.

Truly you are love itself.

I AM, Raphael

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 20-03-2019, 03:44 PM
janielee

Thanks John.
Old 20-03-2019, 05:03 PM
Master
Good post.
Old 03-04-2019, 09:00 PM
Master
John, hello -- Very nice, and some bits were probably exactly what I needed to hear.

It's always good to remember it's ok to be present with your feelings even if (like me) you don't always spend too much time thinking about how you feel. Many times in our lives we may leave things to sort later...but over the last few years, I've made an effort to sort things more in the now

So I've been doing a bit more of that of late, letting all that back into the house, making it a part of my regular housekeeping, so to speak. It's going pretty well so far...not too bad really!

It's good to remember that just as you say, come what may, wisdom is had by being in the moment for all your experiences.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 03-04-2019, 09:17 PM
Master
Thx Brother, love to know you are well <3
(And "what he said" :))

I AM Uriel

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 03-04-2019, 11:11 PM
Deactivated Account
Cool bananas

I am in flow
Old 04-04-2019, 02:06 AM
Experiencer

Very nice message in your post.